• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Cpain1994

Cpain1994

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 06:46 PM

So my mom has a pretty high spiritual insight and my sister as well. My sister told me last night she had a dream about a demon chasing me. My mom says she feels something in our house. I haven't seen or heard anything, just gotten weird feelings. A couple of days ago my mom said she woke up with a demon sitting on her chest. How can i know if a demon is following me? And if there is one following me, how can I get it to go away?

#2 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,061 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 28 November 2016 - 06:49 PM

You'd KNOW if there was a demon messing with you. Your mom's experience with a demon sitting on her chest is a common thing that happens to people when waking up when they are still kind of asleep. Very likely not a demon
Posted Image

#3 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,795 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 28 November 2016 - 07:23 PM

Welcome to the forums Cpain!

It's usually Sleep Paralysis when one has episodes of demons around when coming in or out of sleep. And a demon on the chest is classic of that.
I know, I know... and I didn't believe it either until I did a lot of research.

If there is an evil presence, here's what you can do for starters ......Harmony in the home........ and if religious, pray as a family or at least by yourself several times a day. And in that prayer, ask for peace, comfort and harmony in the home. And ask for protection from evil........... And don't just pray, do your part to make these things happen.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#4 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,029 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 11:52 PM

Thanks for posting your mums experience, I think you'll find that it's probably sleep paralysis. You said that you feel weird, how exactly, and when?, please let us know what's been happening.

In the meantime it's good to establish good psychic and spiritual health - practice positivity, cleanse your home and envisage yourself protected by white light, and prayer is good if you're a religious person.
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#5 JustSomeGuy

JustSomeGuy

Apport

• GS Member
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 12:35 AM

There's probably many follow you around but that's the case with absolutely everyone whether they're aware of it or not.

It's really not much to worry about. If there is something going on these entities are likely influencing your mother & sister in order to get you into a vulnerable state because as it is they can't touch you but they want to.

So just don't worry about it. If your family has been dealing with this sort of thing for some time already just pray for them to have the strength of will to keep up a good fight.

Edited by JustSomeGuy, 29 December 2016 - 12:38 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users