• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Monrid Darko

Monrid Darko

Apport

• GS Member
  • 72 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 08:27 PM

NASA denies it, Star Gazers confirm it, all the tales about this red dragon planet and its distructions....

Its makes sense tha NASA would deny it to keep the world from panic, what doesn't make sense is seeing 2 suns in the sky ??? Could it be "Nemesis" ?

#2 PIT leader

PIT leader

Daemon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal and house music,horror films,comics

Posted 16 August 2017 - 07:00 AM

I'm on the fence about it, the "September 23rd prophecy" fascinates me and is similar. I'd reccommend you Google it as there are a lot of people that have researched it and can explain it in more depth than me.
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,634 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 09:57 PM

I can also remember when someone prophecised Australia would sink into the ocean! I am so glad it didn't!
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#4 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 16 August 2017 - 10:08 PM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 16 August 2017 - 09:57 PM, said:

I can also remember when someone prophecised Australia would sink into the ocean! I am so glad it didn't!

Better stock up on floaties just in case.
Posted Image

#5 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,634 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 11:24 PM

LOL, If I remember correctly it was early 70's. Upset my sister big time :(
Posted Image

#6 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 16 August 2017 - 11:30 PM

Aw, was she upset that it didn't happen? Or upset because she thought it was going to happen?
Posted Image

#7 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,634 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 11:37 PM

No, she was terribly upset that the event was coming up! I think I would prefer to remain clueless!
Posted Image

#8 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 11:39 PM

I prefer to be clueless too. What's the point of worrying if there's nothing you can do.
Posted Image

#9 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,634 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 11:42 PM

A bit like the world ending because the Mayan Calendar ended on Dec. 21, 2012. Everyone was in a panic that time too!

I so want a like button! I would like your comments Mrs. Froot :yes:
Posted Image

#10 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 11:56 PM

The world was suppose to end a few times already. Lol. Like that guy who keeps saying the world is going to end on a certain date, and then that day came and went, and he hid out for a bit, then came back and said his calculations were wrong, and gave the new date, and then that day came and passed, and I haven't seen anything about him since. He was really old, so he may of died... I think he is a cult leader too.

Tell Jim we need like buttons lol.
Posted Image

#11 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,399 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 17 August 2017 - 01:27 AM

We should have like buttons since we have report ones.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#12 Shawn4233

Shawn4233

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigations, Horror Movies, Music, Traveling, Meeting New People, Sports, Friends, Chatting, Video Games, Concerts, Food, TV, New Experiences, Having A Good Time, Laughing, Making Others Laugh, Helping Others.

Posted 19 August 2017 - 10:31 PM

When you truly look at the facts the answer is simple...yes...it is real that Nibiru exists in science fiction. It's as I tell everyone...let's think about this. If a so called plant or something the size of a planet was to take out earth, I think someone at this point would have, at least by now, gotten great photographs and everyone would be able to see such thing in the sky getting bigger.

It's a great story and I'll admit, kinda fun to think about, but until I get some hard evidence, this is just a made up story. After all, people who are not the best at science or math can tell when an eclipse is going to happen or when a planet will be best visible from Earth, but they haven't got it right since the 80's of this situation happening.

Just my thoughts though so take them all for what they are worth. I'm no space scientist. :P
Your Leading Gettysburg Paranormal Authority
Twitter: @WinFBLeague

#13 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,634 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 11:11 PM

I agree, worry when we need to and not before :yes:
Posted Image

#14 Monrid Darko

Monrid Darko

Apport

• GS Member
  • 72 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 12:01 AM

Hmmmm....from what I've gathered, Nibiru is Real, just not sure of all that they say it does or who comes from it.

I also feel planet earth can take whatever this nibiru throws at her, this world is billions of years old, how many times has this Nibiru completed its full cycle and still earth survived?

Also bare in mind this world is inhibited by more civilized races so I think they would have left by now if we were on a distruction course....this has more to do with mass mind control then the actual planet coming, I believe.

Been hearing about these people that are set to stage an alien contact ,perhaps this is where its gonna lead to.

#15 True North

True North

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 244 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 07:47 AM

"Is Nibiru Real?" (as in, "is there any truth to Zecharia Sitchin's story about this planet + inhabitants?")

It's fiction. Fiction can contain metaphorical truths though. Human history begs questioning.

#16 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,450 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 05:16 PM

The September 23rd prophecy. - Just no. It's people creating things to fit their religion so they feel justified. Nothing more.

Nibiru is quite possible. Likely? No.

Please understand that, for as long as humans have been in existence, we have predicted the end of the world every few years. None of them come to pass. Even if the end of the world does happen, it will just be the end for humans, the world will trudge along quite well on it's own whether we are in it or not. The only time the world will truly end is when the sun goes supernova.

#17 Monrid Darko

Monrid Darko

Apport

• GS Member
  • 72 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 12:27 PM

Alright let's back up here a bit, have you guys not seen these videos on youtube of this sunlike or planetlike object that appears next to the sun, videos of meteors that a supposed to be from this tail of debris that is Nibiru pulls? Best one so far was from this Russian fighter jet camera you can clearly see There's 2 suns? Any explanation to that?

Why There's more and more underground bunkers being built...I have a theory the world leaders and the wealthy are all gonna under while us (Useless eaters ) suffer the wrath of this planet....besides isn't it what they've always wanted to reduce the world population by 90% ....perhaps that waht FEMA coffins are for, cleaning up dead bodies after its all done!

#18 True North

True North

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 244 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 09:24 AM

If you want to back up a bit, educate yourself about the term 'nibiru'.

Zecharia Sitchin's books, which popularized the idea an outer planet is the cause of past cataclysms, misrepresented the Sumerian cuneiform they drew from.

#19 Dazzled Dad

Dazzled Dad

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:01 AM

View PostMonrid Darko, on 20 August 2017 - 12:01 AM, said:

From what I've gathered, Nibiru is Real.

View PostMonrid Darko, on 12 September 2017 - 12:27 PM, said:

Perhaps that waht FEMA coffins are for, cleaning up dead bodies after its all done!

Didn't we go over this before?

http://www.paranorma...topic=42925&hl=
http://www.paranorma...topic=42915&hl=

#20 Snowlord

Snowlord

Ghoststudy's Official Photo Expert

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts
  • Interests:Photography ... Chess ... Nature ... Astronomy ... Kicking Butt...stuff like that.

Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:47 AM

View PostMonrid Darko, on 12 September 2017 - 12:27 PM, said:

... Alright let's back up here a bit, have you guys not seen these videos on youtube of this sunlike or planetlike object that appears next to the sun ...

All those are either internal camera reflections, lens flares, or reflections from an added lens in front of the original camera lens or taken through a window or similar glass pane. All of them. Provably. I frequently take pictures of the sun (properly ) and there is never anything next to it. Never. Nothing there. Ever.