7 replies to this topic

#1 Loru

Loru

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:32 AM

Last night, like many nights around 10 pm I was with the lap to, checking into paranormal stuff.
This one was just a quiz website, with paranormal quizzes.
Almost everytime I'm checking out 'Ghost Study', especially when I'm writing, and only early evening or night time,
I see a shadow walk by.
I'll be looking at the laptop, and in the screen I'll see like a shodow, as if someone walked by behind me.
Sometimes it'll stop, and seems to look at what I'm doing, looking over my shoulders.
Sometimes the presence sends emotions, such as anger about me posting about the paranormal,
or just plain curiosity.
One time as I was posting about a spirit that had seemingly stood by my 'at night darkest area of my one room appartment'
bathroom door. I got the impression in my minds eye, that I was seeing the ghost in the movie '13 hours in a warehouse'.
When I posted about this, it was a female spirit, I could sense that much plus anger, she told me telepathicly ' Are you sure'?
I was very scared, prayed to God to help with the fear, and sensed pleasure, almost like laughing or the emotion when
someone laughes.
Aniway, last night I was on the laptop, a shadow walked by, (I ignored it, 'cause it happens so often, and nothing else usually
happens)'
Well after a little while, I looked around to the balcony door, which had been leaning closed, It was far open.
My first though the cat, I said 'Nice Socks, we'll just heat the outside'. Then it came to me, he wouldn't have the strength, or
need to open the door that far and there was no wind either, it would take a storm to open that door like that.
I stood up, and gasped, for a moment couldn't breath at the thouht of what or who had walke into the safety of our home.
Then I thought, whoever did that, did it on purpose to scare me, I'm guessing, and read somewhere that mean spirits only
have that kind of power at night.

#2 Loru

Loru

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:42 AM

This above post is the first version, in the other shadow post I fought the keyboard to add why the spirit when I was on the computer was so angry.

#3 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,964 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 04 September 2014 - 09:37 AM

I'm confused...your other post says to refer to the other one too
Posted Image

#4 Loru

Loru

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 10:00 AM

Sorry for the confusion Vlawde, this one is the uncorrected version, in this one I posted a reply to my above post.
There was no other way to do it, my keyboard went to opening a link, and refused to close it, then keyboard wouldn't let me type.
All I changed in the corrected post, was that the spirit got angry because I wrote that the image we see in our minds eye, isn't
neccessarely what's there. I think our mind tries to find some image it can stick to what's infront of us.

#5 Guest_SilentWalkerGStudy_*

Guest_SilentWalkerGStudy_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:59 AM

So.....before I remove this post.....this is the uncorrect post that requires removing? Please confirm? Thanks. SW

#6 Safire973

Safire973

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 05:37 PM

I did a merge to compare the two posts.  They were actually identical so I removed the duplicate.
I fully believe that not everyone is meant to see things; some things you just aren't meant to know.

#7 Loru

Loru

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:05 PM

Hello Silent Walker and Safire,
I appreciate that you made the correction.
On my screen, the two posts were not identical.

#8 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,186 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:37 AM

That is strange you say you were having problems typing. I remember one time Loru we were on paranormal soup at the same time I remember you saying you were having problems typing and had to re write your post 3 times. I remember this because I was having problems typing myself with posting. I thought someone could have hacked into my computer. I would be typing and when I looked, it would be confusing words typed that I knew I didn't type. When I tried to delete it it would remove whole posts. I ended up having to write my post in note pad and copy and paste it. I haven't experienced it since but find it interesting we were having similar problems at the same time. So I can understand how frustrating it is for you if it happens a lot.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: shadows, ghosts, night, anger

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users