5 replies to this topic

#1 True North

True North

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 261 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 07:44 PM

It's a good question, and one I hear a lot.

If you are asking this question, first know that 'they' (nonhuman groups seeking control of humans and this planet) are not of a single race or culture. There are multiple races operating here, organized into different factions that work with or against each other as they see fit.

Unless you're someone who's intimately aware of these groups and their intentions, and how they operate and infiltrate civilizations (this ain't their first circus), parsing the truth from all the disinformation can be difficult.

Don't rely on insiders.

Rely on yourself.

Focus on the 'big picture', it will help you avoid getting distracted with fascinating but inconsequential details, promoted storylines, and drama.

Food for thought:

http://alliesofhuman...en-races-earth/

(Suggestion: don't get too hung up on trying to classify or label humanity's would-be manipulators. Simply use whatever descriptions of or names for these meddlers makes the most sense to you, and revise as you go. The challenge their presence presents us with is a great opportunity for personal growth)

Edited by True North, 02 November 2017 - 11:19 AM.

#2 True North

True North

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 261 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 04:51 PM

Through subtle means, would-be manipulators (at least those who've already established any degree of influence over someone) will consistently try to thwart any attempts a person makes to disentangle themselves, especially where said attempts are likely to prove successful. Doesn't take much to accomplish this most of the time, and so the manipulation goes undetected. Often all it takes is just a little pop of emotion leading to a rash word or two, or distractions or forgetfulness causing someone to miss a bus or a connecting flight etc, or simply the sudden, haughty dismissal of an opportunity looked for which has presented itself, and - just like that, a fortuitous meeting or the help one seeks is derailed, missed.

#3 True North

True North

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 261 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 06:31 PM

Of course, even people's most noble longings can be exploited (and are the most advantageous to exploit).

An excerpt from the link I included in my original post:

The second avenue of activity, which is perhaps the most difficult to consider from your perspective, is the manipulation of religious values and impulses. The visitors understand that humanity’s greatest abilities also represent its greatest vulnerability. People’s longing for individual redemption represents one of the greatest assets the human family has to offer, even to the Greater Community. But it is also your weakness. And it is these impulses and these values that will be used.

Several groups of the visitors wish to establish themselves as spiritual agents because they know how to speak in the Mental Environment. They can communicate to people directly, and unfortunately, because there are very few people in the world who can discern the difference between a spiritual voice and the visitors’ voice, the situation becomes very difficult.

Therefore, the second area of activity is to gain people’s allegiance through their religious and spiritual motivations. Actually, this can be done quite easily because humanity is not yet strong or developed in the Mental Environment. It is difficult for people to discern where these impulses are coming from. Many people want to give themselves to anything they think has a greater voice and a greater power. Your visitors can project images—images of your saints, of your teachers, of angels—images that are held dear and sacred within your world. They have cultivated this ability through many, many centuries of attempting to influence each other and by learning the ways of persuasion that are practiced in many places in the Greater Community. They consider you primitive, and so they feel they can exert this influence and use these methods upon you.

Here there is an attempt to contact those individuals who are considered sensitive, receptive and naturally given to be cooperative. Many people will be selected, but a few will be chosen based upon these particular qualities. Your visitors will seek to gain allegiance with these individuals, to gain their trust and to gain their devotion, telling the recipients that the visitors are here to uplift humanity spiritually, to give humanity new hope, new blessings and new power—indeed promising the things that people want so dearly but have not yet found themselves. Perhaps you may wonder, “How can such a thing occur?” But we can assure you that it is not difficult once you learn these skills and abilities.

The effort here is to pacify and to reeducate people through spiritual persuasion. This “Pacification Program” is used differently with different religious groups depending upon their ideals and their temperament. It is always aimed at receptive individuals. Here it is hoped that people will lose their sense of discernment and will become wholly trusting of the greater power that they feel is being given to them by the visitors. Once this allegiance is established, it becomes increasingly difficult for people to discern what they know within themselves from what is being told to them. It is a very subtle but very pervasive form of persuasion and manipulation. ...

#4 True North

True North

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 261 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 06:47 PM

Note:

I'm not personally associated with any websites I'll be linking to in this thread. I also don't necessarily agree with the views or ideas expressed in the articles I'll be linking to or on the websites they're found.

My intent, if I continue, is to create a thoughtfully curated, eclectic selection of 'food for thought'.

#5 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 11:37 PM

all for a good food for thought topic!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#6 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,835 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 04:23 AM

It was a long but compelling read, thanks for posting it True North.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aliens, insiders, disinfo, modus operandi, infiltration, allies of humanity