• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 JevanSmith2018

JevanSmith2018

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 08:32 PM

I have seen, at least 2-3 times since my early years as a Child, outdoor Mists in full form of Humans, one at a time. Seriously speaking, what are the astronomical odds of "coincidental" formation of Mist from a breeze, or a wind, into full Human form? Virtually everyone has seen these apparitions. Funny how most so serious laugh at such "nonsense", yet give advice, often as if "under", almost in a trance, from personal experience: not to touch one physically, with many other words of advice. We do realize there certainly are light reflections AND reflections of people, and projected translucent transparency images from projectors, light projectors... yet we experience real sightings! I love the photos of full, and partial, apparitions: the old ones were always written off as if hoaxes... virtually everyone experiences disturbances in old houses... the odds are obviously against a windy night blowing old, heavy wooden-framed windows fully open and closed, over and over again... curtains and drapes do move 6" - 12"+ very easily, even from a strong sighing exhale, but windows, and big, heavy, old solid wood window frames, doors... fully opening and closing? ...sounds of clear footsteps are obviously beyond worn out subflooring and grooves worn under  the wooden planks of floors from decades of walking on floors of houses. We live in quite a World! The only question is whether direct 2-way communication could be possible. I would say probably not, in highest probability. I know the above Natural/Supernatural phenomena are Common. Another serious thought is... would you want to catch one? In many cases, you probably could not: very often, they are unbelievably fast when approaching and departing, and, in cases when you can catch one, you would probably find yourself with mere condensation. Would you want someone to bottle you in a big bottle, big enough to contain you?

#2 JevanSmith2018

JevanSmith2018

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 08:42 PM

...Come one, come all, and reply!

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,823 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 09:50 PM

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I haven't seen a mist full or partial human form, although, I certainly have heard about them and no I don't think I would like to contain one even if I think that would be possible.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#4 JevanSmith2018

JevanSmith2018

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 04:41 PM

...thank you, Klainey, Forum Manager! If you really never have seen mist outdoors, and fog, naturally form into a full Human form, transparent, translucent... you must live a sheltered life! ...2-3 times, from earliest years to adult years... you never forget! As for my own personal encounters, I must say I did not fully accept the reality for lack of full comprehension and fully realization of the astronomical odds breezes and winds can not "coincidentally" shape Mist, Fog... into full Human form, transparent, translucent. My most recent exprerience of visage was approximately 3 years ago, the apparition was a younger woman: she kept appearing, floating more than walking past me. After the 2nd time, and 3rd, I stood up and immediately looked through the window and glass sliding doors for people within up to 50 feet away because I thought they had inside car lights, headlights, if not both, turned on and their images were simply reflected by the light onto- and through the window, if not full-sized glass sliding doors. There was no one is sight. I sat down agaqin, and she appeared again, moved past me very quickly. I jumped up, exited through the glass sliding doors in search of any one or number of neighbors, acquaintances... there was no one. I returned inside. She appeared again. I quickly rose and gave chase in the direction she went... I could "feel" her presence... the thought on my mind was she went inside someone's residence. I thought I would catch up to her, interact with her. Fifteen minutes later, the cold scary reality became clear thought: even very brief physical contact with such a power could destroy any one or number of living beings in split seconds, like contact of a magnetic force, extremely low temperature on the natural order of Magnetic North of the form, or lightning as an Angel, a falling Star, an Angel alighting.... Seriously, as you, and others, see with your own eyes, technology through the years, then technology these days, and we continue to prove by recording, using ever-more-sophisticated cameras, the existence of "supernatural" beings.

#5 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 11:21 PM

Hi Jevan, welcome!

have you had any luck capturing these entities on film ?
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#6 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,823 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 11:39 PM

No, seriously I haven't seen the mist or fog we don't seem to have a lot of misty or foggy days in Queensland Australia but I have had my share of other paranormal experiences. Thanks for sharing your experiences :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#7 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 11 August 2018 - 07:49 AM

I have been a deer hunter for over 30 years.  I have hunted in foggy conditions many times.  I would be lying if I said I never saw anything in the mist / fog.  Most of the time I wanted to see deer so bad that my mind would play tricks on me.  The slightest movement, sound or mist changing with the breeze would put me in alert mode.  I never saw a human shape in it.  Nor were any of my experiences similar to what you have described.

I bring this up because in certain conditions of fog or semi darkness, our eyes can play tricks on us.  Even more so when our brain starts over thinking.  This does not mean you did not see what you described.  I have seen some pretty odd / amazing stuff in my lifetime.  Every time I do, my first instinct is to rule out everything I can rationalize to narrow the possibilities of what it could have been.

I hope you find the answers you are looking for and sorry I wasn't much help...
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#8 JevanSmith2018

JevanSmith2018

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 05:11 PM

...reply to the Hunter... others... You are obviously experienced, your eyes and ears open at all times, with your heightened sensory perceptions from your adrenaline flow: you watch and listen for anything even like physical movement, and tune everything and everyone else out of your Mind for your Game, and, to avoid a fatal accident while hunting. ...not even close to a casual walk, relaxed, on a foggy night, even on sidewalks of downtown streets, fully including small towns where streets are mostly quiet, with little-to-no bright lights of the city, hustle-bustle of traffic... throwing light, reflecting light... many, many small town streets with undeveloped land on both sides of even downtown Main Streets... hiking through the woods on a a foggy night... relaxed, with your eyes and ears open, and you see full apparitions you can photograph, even record with a digital video recorder, fully including the sounds, movement, opening and closing of old, heavy, solid wood window frames and doors of old, abandoned houses, and occupied old houses, and occupied new-to-very newest houses... as you see from many, many old photographs, and new ones, there really are full Human forms of Mist, Fog, and Light, the Light no mere reflections, especially intact in darkened entrances, dark rooms... My first reactions fully included, "...Wind, under the siding of the house and between the floor and ceiling, in the subflooring, simply vibrating the floor boards along the grooves underneath, worn from decades of previous owners/occupants walking on the floors..." ...and you realize the sounds were 100% as clear as if someone were walking on the floor, exactly like footsteps on the surface of the floor... the thought, the reality, does not become acceptable as comfortable thought, as comfortable as a rational explanation, until many, many years later. When you experience an encounter, I hope you do not lose your mind like so many do. Take "scientific" explanations from the highest intellects from Antiquity down through to our Present... the Ancient Greek Atomists... Natural Philosophers, Natural Scientists... Physics Scientists... for example, the constant Flux between Energy and Matter, the subatomic particles of the atoms of the cells of the molecules... of your body, Energy! ...as Matter of your physical being Changes to- and from those Energy particles! Could, perhaps, Energy, Energy Signatures... Energy Forms, yes, Energy Forms of Visible Light in full Form of Human Beings, be possible... ...exist AND appear? Seems very, very likely, to say the least.

#9 JevanSmith2018

JevanSmith2018

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 06:38 PM

Medical Fact: Medical Diagnoses for Official Medical Documentation of Psychiatric, and other, Patients of State Office of Mental Health Departments with States as Legal Guardians of State OMH Patients with lack of "Aura", as devoid of ""soul", "spirit", in Fact, Medical Fact, and Law, Documented and Filed to include lack of "animated" emotive, emotional, facial expression/s as a response in the ability to perceive and recognize, and to empathize with, others, with many cases of Documented ability to Perceive as if with extrasensory Perception. Many are tuned in, like autistic individuals, and Perceive the slightest, virtually imperceptible stimuli most with full faculties do not. For example, reference the abilities... extraordinary abilities AND the extraordinary talents of Helen Keller, to say the least, and ask yourselves if such Natural "Supernatural" abilities seem "Natural". How can a blind, deaf, mute individual Perceive such stimuli, and respond with intelligent responses to communicate... and to produce fine art? Anyone? I look forward to your replies.