Free Skins
© Fisana

Real Proof - I Accidentally Recorded A Ghost...

ghost paranormal caught on tape reak

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 25 October 2015 - 05:44 PM

View Posttofsound, on 25 October 2015 - 05:14 PM, said:

thanks to everyone for the opinions posted.
It hurts myself & the rest of the board that you feel we as a site/members are shallow.  When someone presents footage or their evidence & asks us what we think - we will respectfully and dutifully answer you or anyone else for that matter to the best of our ability. We try to build the presenter up & not tear you or anyone else down.  Our goal is to educate as we have been educated. When you present & ask our opinion we are obligated to be honest - most of us have been in your position.  I know I have - I look at it as constructive criticism. Sometimes when we present footage we do not get the answer that we have  already deemed as fact.  You have taught me something, sometimes we have to view it from an angle other than our own. That we should see it through your eyes. Sure, many sites will tell you what you want to hear - but in the end does that help or hinder us? I hope you reconsider your take on GS. You have access to the best of the best at your fingertips. Please do not throw it way. I feel as though you also have the ability to teach us many things also.

M

#22 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,006 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 25 October 2015 - 05:51 PM

What Michelle said. You posted for opinions and got them. I'm not saying any one opinion is any more correct than another. But you have gotten honest feedback from people having viewed the video
Posted Image

#23 vave82

vave82

The Fairy with an Attitude

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts
  • Interests:Family time, my pets, travelling, outdoors, shopping, pretty things and paranormal - quite a good mix here!

Posted 25 October 2015 - 09:33 PM

Welcome to the board, tofsound! Very interesting videos. And your dog is too adorable! After watching it a few times, Dodger didn't seem to be looking at the little anomaly flying past, he didn't turn his head sharply towards it - to me he was more just looking around. I see my pets doing that constantly as their hearing and eyesight is far more sensitive than ours. A noise from piping in the walls, for example, sometimes catches their attention without us even hearing anything at all.  

I have seen many videos with 'flying orbs' just like that and they were mostly insects or other particles. Having said that... in your video you may have captured an insect, or you may have not! It's not a lot of evidence to establish it yet I guess :) We will never know for sure. I'd say, keep filming and taking photos, if there is something in your home one day it might show up! We are always here to help and offer our honest opinion :) Can't wait to see more.

#24 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 12:21 AM

Thanks Michelle, Vave & Vlawde.... good points. B)

#25 tofsound

tofsound

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 04:45 AM

You guys are very cool
---------------------
My Ghost Video For Anyone Interested: youtu.be/vJUV0cvQpwI

I appreciate all comments and questions! :)

-----------------------

#26 Lord_tea

Lord_tea

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 205 posts
  • Interests:To be honest I prefer coffee.

Posted 26 October 2015 - 05:44 AM

View Posttofsound, on 26 October 2015 - 04:45 AM, said:

You guys are very cool

I know I am, welcome to the boards!

Posted Image

"Genius might be the ability to say a profound thing in a simple way" - Charles Bukowski

#27 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,435 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 26 October 2015 - 06:20 AM

Like my fellow moderators already said:  Honest and friendly feedback is what you will always get here, tofsound :)
Posted Image

#28 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 26 October 2015 - 05:25 PM

View Posttofsound, on 26 October 2015 - 04:45 AM, said:

You guys are very cool
Nice to see you back.

#29 Ectoplazzum

Ectoplazzum

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 12:46 PM

I am sorry I have to agree with those who have said "bug".  Bugs can look amazingly paranormal on film.  They are spectacularly reflective and because of their varying wing shapes they can look like anything from fairies to dragons to you name it.  For a while, the paranormal community was even convinced that "rods" were a real thing until it was discovered that they were just insects that were extended in flight.  I am sorry to disappoint, but I would be VERY surprised to find out that this was not a bug.

#30 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 02:46 PM

Welcome back, Ectoplazzum! ...........glad to see you back on the Forums.  :)

#31 lorac61469

lorac61469

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 03:22 PM

The dog doesn't seem to be looking at the bug just at random things.  I looked up videos of dogs having seizures and those that have mild ones kinda just look like they're looking around.  Perhaps the dog was having a mild seizure at the time.  Or he could smell something or hear something.

#32 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,435 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 30 October 2015 - 06:30 PM

View PostEctoplazzum, on 30 October 2015 - 12:46 PM, said:

I am sorry I have to agree with those who have said "bug".  Bugs can look amazingly paranormal on film.  They are spectacularly reflective and because of their varying wing shapes they can look like anything from fairies to dragons to you name it.  For a while, the paranormal community was even convinced that "rods" were a real thing until it was discovered that they were just insects that were extended in flight.  I am sorry to disappoint, but I would be VERY surprised to find out that this was not a bug.

Welcome back Ectoplazzum!  Long time no see!  :)
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ghost, paranormal, caught on tape, reak

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users