Tattoos!

• You cannot reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic

#1 Glen Z.

Orb

• GS Member
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:My wife, music, ghosts. I like Tool, Puscifer, APC, Metallica, Rammstein.

Posted 08 November 2010 - 06:27 AM

I've currently got about a quarter sleeve of "Pacific Islander" tribal on my forearm. I'm looking at covering both arms and maybe my back with this style. I also have 11 other tattoos. Who else has some? What kind of experiences and your favorite piece of advice that someone gave you?
My Signature
His deeds shall not be forgiven until he merits.

#2 Guest_Silent Walker_*

• Guests

Posted 08 November 2010 - 08:07 AM

I now have 11 tattoo's, tops of my arms (4), inside of forearms (2), chest (2), back of neck (1), lower back (1) and just started by having a full backpiece by having a big angel tattoo that stretches across both shoulders and from the bottom of my neck to about 2 inches from the base of my spine, the piece will include a graveyard, full moon, bats, skeletons and other bits and bobs (designed to signify heaven and hell). (Angel tattoo design that I had is below)

Yep....I am a bit of an addict!!!!

Best bit of advice, go for something that in 20 years you will still look at and admire.....

Attached Files

Edited by Silent Walker, 08 November 2010 - 08:13 AM.

#3 Glen Z.

Orb

• GS Member
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:My wife, music, ghosts. I like Tool, Puscifer, APC, Metallica, Rammstein.

Posted 08 November 2010 - 08:18 AM

I really like the motif you have going there! I got hooked when I was 17 and haven't looked back! I'm trying to tie in the random small ones I have into something larger. Yes, I agree they are very addictive! I think my favorite piece of advice was "Go small, so if you're embarrassed in 5 years no one will notice."
My Signature

#4 Glen Z.

Orb

• GS Member
  • 44 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 09:19 AM

:pleasantry:Here's stage 1 of my first sleeve...forgive the corny kiss me look.  :pleasantry:

Attached Files

• Attached File  tat.jpg   54.86K   25 downloads

My Signature

#5 Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,701 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 08 November 2010 - 11:03 AM

Here;s a link toone of our tattoo threads, some good ones here: http://www.paranorma...=1
My Signature
Posted Image

#6 PumpkinWraith

1D's #1 Fan

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts
  • Interests:Mainly my family and chatting to and getting to know the many good friends I've made here over the years. I love Rock, Metal and alternative music as well as having a profound interest in the paranormal.

Posted 08 November 2010 - 11:31 AM

Here is one of mine.  I'm having it done to cover an old one that goes under my arm. But I decided to go a bit mad and have a shoulder piece done.  It's nowhere near finished yet as I havn't had time or money, but I should get finished by the spring hopefully :)

http://www.paranorma...t=0#entry489523
My Signature

Posted Image

The Aliens said I could take a friend next time. Apply below ......but no mad people!

I <3 One Direction. Harry 4Ever!

#7 Ankh

Orb

• GS Member
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:the truth about our world, esotericsm, spirituality, UFOエs, ghosts, nature, art...and much more

Posted 07 December 2010 - 03:22 PM

Iエve two tattoos, but this are not the last ones. ;) One is on my back and the other is along inside my upper arm.
Both didnエt hurt really much.;)

Attached Files

My Signature

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
- Saint Augustine -

Love is the beauty of the soul.

Life is not all guns and roses!
But nothing happens without sense!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com