45 replies to this topic

#1 MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 11:26 AM

Posted Image

Edited by MacQdor, 10 February 2016 - 10:15 AM.

My Signature
Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

#2 MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 11:36 AM

This case is still un-going but it has been cataloged and categorized.

Summation - LIH (Localized Interactive Phenomena) aka Intelligent Haunting

Individuals inquiring about this case can reach S.E.P( a non-profit organization) and Ref Case No. 26411

Highlights
(3) Physical Phenomena were observed by investigators Steve Mera and Don Philips
a) Object Movement
B) Sound
c) Object relocation

SEP and confirm 427 EVPs
318 Class B
81 Class A
and
28 AVP (Actual Voice Phenomena)

Individuals Interviewed
1. previous tenants
2. Priest
3. Local Investigators

Duration: 6 days in Seattle, (Bothell WA)

NOTE: the data compiled by SEP will be shared throughout the science and paranormal community
You only but need the Reference number mentioned  above.

Don and Steve were just one team out 3 that have investigated post Ghost Adventures "Demons In Seattle"

I will be sharing the other teams findings very soon. They all have reached the same conclusion and each investigation while complimentary of its pears is in fact its own investigation. There was no overlap.

I thank S.E.P. Steve Mera and Don Philips for their hard work and dedication

and the other teams as well who helped bring light to the events of our house

Regards

Keith L.

More to share when available*
My Signature
Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

#3 siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 01:54 PM

Cool! :yes:

Any chance of getting any of those 28 AVPs up? :)
My Signature
- siguie -

#4 MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 02:04 PM

That's the plan yes. A digital soft copy report is in the works. All EVP's, videos, photo's, etc turned over to me in a completed report. The PDF is the press release report, etc.

Naturally any EVP's and etc I get will find its way here in addition to a web site begin built to house all of the above and more long term.

As Jim Harold said last week. This is not the end but more so the end of the beginning.
My Signature

#5 NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,153 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 09 February 2016 - 04:05 PM

Nice!   Makes you wonder if some of those types of EVPs come from the mouth of a ghost, or the mind of a ghost... Or the mind of a living person???
My Signature

Posted Image

"Life doesn't get easier...

You just get stronger."

#6 MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 10:16 AM

I have my theories to. Gives me a headache just thinking about the many ways this could be possible.
My Signature

#7 EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,338 posts
  • Interests:photography, anomalous audio recordings & enigmas.

Posted 10 February 2016 - 10:45 AM

I think one other factor is whether they are  identified correctly. What criteria is used in separation between a human voice an an anomalous voice. In previous samples it was readily evident that a human voice is present. I understand the differences. I realize that I risk membership here for making this statement but I question alleged identification. Tell me what controls and identification has been implemented. I realize my time is ticking being here but I certainly question when someone implements the word "scientific" without experimentation.  This isn't meant to appear as an egotistical statement but I refuse to use any of my samples as "scientific". There isn't enough experimentation to qualify this statement. Tell me what differentiating factors constitutes a human voice from "the other side" please.

Edited by EVP, 10 February 2016 - 11:02 AM.

My Signature
Posted Image
"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt" - Mark Twain

#8 Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,701 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 10 February 2016 - 11:03 AM

EVP, your "membership" here is not at risk. Nothing wrong with questioning things and having an opinion. Carry on  :)
My Signature
Posted Image

#9 EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 11:05 AM

Thanks Vlawde, I feel I walk on eggshells sometimes sir!
My Signature
Posted Image

#10 MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 12:59 PM

Tell me what differentiating factors constitutes a human voice from "the other side" please.

FORUMs are where intelligent thoughts emerge. Theories, experiences, knowledge obtained, shared, explored and in all hopes and purposes exploited.  I'm often told there is no silver bullet to a paranormal problem. Equally there is no absolute truth. but neither should stifle the need to know more. The more we know the more we get to the truth - and that's if the truth is even obtainable.

I can't answer your question?  Two things I can offer.  What ever these beings are they can at times articulate to where their voice is in fact human and when I say human I mean speak the English language.  The 2nd thing I can offer is (and I'm not suggesting you are or aren't  doing this ) but feel free to inquire to those and by those I mean scientists, investigators, researchers and etc in this field for answers.  Ask your questions HERE and there ( there being an email to them ) and if and when they respond share your back in forth with this community.

Those are two avenues I'm taking.  They say there's nothing like being there when an event occurs. be it moon landing, invasion of Normandy, an eagles concert or who ever artist you enjoy) There's nothing like being there. A voice that whispers "hello" in your ear or jolts you awake because both voice and breath hit your ear while sleeping and you're in the room by yourself - must be some form of voice phenomena.

Nothing based on experience and the items pulled out of this house by them and others will make me believe other wise. BUT it doesn't end there

U have the Case Ref No.  All of you. Any of you.

In a few weeks petition and ask for the info. Let your curiosity dominate your actions.

Truth seems to have a liking to wanting to be picked up.  Literally.
My Signature

#11 EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 01:58 PM

I can't answer your question?  Two things I can offer.  What ever these beings are they can at times articulate to where their voice is in fact human and when I say human I mean speak the English language.  The 2nd thing I can offer is (and I'm not suggesting you are or aren't  doing this ) but feel free to inquire to those and by those I mean scientists, investigators, researchers and etc in this field for answers.  Ask your questions HERE and there ( there being an email to them ) and if and when they respond share your back in forth with this community.

I will keep this short. You've already decided to label your findings without providing information in controls or how you were able to derive conclusively what it was you captured. I suggest you read what the term "xenonormal" means. It would be more credible to list it as humans from contamination or radio wave interference before labeling it be anything else. Please consult your other 2 experts how they derived their conclusions if you're unable explain adequately yourself and post accordingly.

Carl Sagan once wrote "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence". Without some backing proof of how any of this was obtained, it's merely "extraordinary vacuous". There are telltale signs that can lead you in the direction of suggesting it's "non-human", but there has to be controls administered and the training in identification with the appropriate audio program. None of this seems to be paramount in the examination. I really feel I'm being misled here so far....Please read my signature tag line....it really says it all....

Long dissertations don't impress me but facts, data and controls do....

Edited by EVP, 10 February 2016 - 02:18 PM.

My Signature
Posted Image

#12 MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 02:12 PM

EVP that's just the point. Even though I said I will share more as info becomes available.  And I will. But the part you overlook is , you can submit a request and request the same info.  If ti was subject matter I had great interests in you wouldn't have to remind me twice.  By your Avatar name alone - its clearly you have a liking and devotion to EVP's.  400+ just came from my house alone. I figure in time you'll be all over it.  As in inquiring to S.E.P.

Something to the effect of  Example Question/Petition "hello my name is blah blah blah I recently found out you investigated a house in Seattle, a case I have interests in. Your press release mentioned there was to be 400+ EVPs captured. I have been studying EVP's for years and even have my own opinion about what causes them. How can i obtain info relating to this case? I understand this case just completed but is its possible I would like info sent to me once its readily available. Is that possible?"  "I'm also interesting in the manners of how such evidence is obtained? "

I did a similar format when i inquired to the county I live in about land and house records.  People do it every day. Its called requesting information.  Now if you don't want to do that. There's nothing I can do about that. Its interesting non-the-less but there's nothing I can do about that.

There is nothing and I repeat nothing wrong with you and others asking a question like that to an organization holding that info. Especially an organization that says it will share and has its own request process.

Edited by MacQdor, 10 February 2016 - 02:15 PM.

My Signature

#13 Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,701 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 10 February 2016 - 02:20 PM

Mac, since the EVP's were recorded at your house, don't you have access to them and be able to post/link them?
My Signature
Posted Image

#14 EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 02:24 PM

Don't worry Mac, I will eventually walk away from this because you will fail providing any useful information. I really don't care if the community you suggest has interest. What matters is how you ascertain information. Sometimes places aren't haunted...people are....
My Signature
Posted Image

#15 MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 02:33 PM

I will try this again.

EVP's captured at my house?  Yes
By who?  Steve Mera - Parapsychologists and Don Philips of the
Scientific Establishing for Parapsychology.

Both men with gear left with evidence 2 1/2 weeks ago

Them and their organization is compiling, numbering data.

Obviously I was there during and after evidence was compiled.  I am satisfied and grateful for their findings. They will report their complete "case" to me in days and weeks.

They know enough now to say what the doc above says.

This case has a Case Ref Number:

I will share what I can when I can.  Do not assume 400+ EVPS are coming to this community via message board. Some will. But not all.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN 400+ EVP'S many Class A, Class B and etc
and other workings of this case I suggest you using the case ref number submit a request to know more.  

You, anyone, everybody can submit using the case ref no. above - and request your own info.

i don't think i can be any clearer than that.
My Signature

#16 EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 02:42 PM

You've made it perfectly clear Mac. Thank you.....
My Signature
Posted Image

#17 MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 04:08 PM

I most certainly did. The stock for crystal just rose.
My Signature

#18 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,624 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 11 February 2016 - 01:58 AM

Okay guys, this tread is not interesting anymore.

MacQdor... I don't care if it can be listed as Scientific or not. I still look forward to seeing some of the evidence.
My Signature
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#19 dash

EVP

• GS Member
  • 88 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 04:45 AM

Yeah I agree Jim, so what you want us to request information old mate from SEP wouldnt it be faster for you just to post them or at least a link to it.

Reminds me of the song  
"A little less conversation, a little more action please . All this aggravation ain't satisfactioning me. A little more bite and a little less bark. A little less fight and a little more spark"

#20 MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 09:05 AM

Like I said originally I will share info as it comes available. I think I've been superb in that area. I'm just making reference calling attention to an official case number.  The case number is not for me I'm the house occupant,  The case number is for the science and paranormal community.  I may be assuming incorrectly that a majority here are active and participating  members of the paranormal community. Pardon my buttumption.   In any event.

If i get hit by a truck tomorrow (God forbid) you still got a case number to reference as does anyone else moving forward.

Posted Image

Steve Mera and Don Philips speak and interview Fr. Roy in his home.
My Signature

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com