• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#21 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 24 March 2016 - 07:01 PM

blaze, all I can say is Ouch!

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#22 blazegardner

blazegardner

EVP

• GS Member
  • 89 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 07:37 PM

It actually didn't really hurt as bad as a few months later when I smashed my shin off of my bikes pedal because my foot slipped off and it spun the pedal forward slamming it into my shin holy sh## did that hurt that was 1000xs worse than my gash no joke

#23 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 29 March 2016 - 10:13 AM

getting bit in the face from my aunts chow really sucked.  One canine went all the way through my cheek.  I was in 5th grade.  That cut was almost a 1" long gash.  I saw my tongue through it in truck on the way to the hospital.  That was not something I will forget.  It happened because I bent down to pet the dog (I had been living with her for over a year before this happened).

Getting bit hurt.  Local anesthetic really hurt.  Not getting enough local and feeling the last 2 stitches REALLY hurt.  But, none of that was the worst.  Trying to go #2 without making a facial expression was the worst pain of all!!!!!!!!  I gave up for a number of days to let my face heal.
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#24 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,468 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 09:24 AM

As a kid, scraped knees, a sling once because I sprained my arm so bad when I was figure skating.

The worst didn't happen until I was an adult. I was riding my bike home from work one day when I was hit by a car when I couldn't stop because it was raining and he wasn't watching where he was going coming out of a parking lot. I was running for the bus when I tripped off the sidewalk and twisted my ankle. Both times ended up on crutches for at least two weeks.The third time I was walking home after work and was hit by a car crossing the street. I almost died that time. I had to relearn how to walk and forgot most of my childhood for around five years, I had bleeding in my brain in front and back. The worst is that witnesses said I was jay walking so I couldn't get any money out of it either because it was considered my fault. I don't even remember anything around that time for at least a week. The doctors say I was in alot of pain so I shouldn't even try to remember it.

Edited by moiraesfate, 30 March 2016 - 09:25 AM.

#25 Stripes_Tha_Proxy

Stripes_Tha_Proxy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 05:43 PM

When I was seven years old my foster family I was living with at the time had rented a bounce house for my birthday. I had decided to climb in the roof while they were setting up the party and I jumped off onto the bounce house....It wasnt aired up completely.... I broke a rib and two teeth

And My two teeth went through the tip of my tongue.
Secrets are like hearts, Everyone has one, some are just darker than others

#26 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 10:22 PM

You win this round, Stripes! .....poor you and those poor foster parents seeing you almost get killed!  :o

#27 Stripes_Tha_Proxy

Stripes_Tha_Proxy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 04:17 AM

haha! They didnt care. They kinda laughed at me. They were really abusive. The funny thing is I still have a speech impediment after biting the tip of my tongue off

#28 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 11:05 AM

Well, that's quite a stunt for a seven year old girl to even consider jumping off a roof! .... what were you thinking?!  :wacko:
I guess a seven year old doesn't always see clearly the dangers.... yikes!

#29 Stripes_Tha_Proxy

Stripes_Tha_Proxy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 02:26 PM

I wanted to fly xD and I'm not kidding

#30 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,435 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 01 April 2016 - 10:18 AM

View PostStripes_Tha_Proxy, on 31 March 2016 - 02:26 PM, said:

I wanted to fly xD and I'm not kidding
Well you did until the sudden landing;)

I hurt all over from your stories guys. I am surprised and glad you all are here today. WOW.

#31 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 01 April 2016 - 11:28 AM

One day i fell down the cellar stairs. I'll set the scene for you. In my backyard, there is a 2' high stone wall and in front of that, is a 10' swath of grass. Next to that is a flower garden, about 16-inches wide, and next to that is a 2½-foot wide path. Beside the path is the cellar bulkhead. Being that it was a clear weather day, the bulkhead door was open, to help keep down the creepy-crawly population. At the bottom of the cellar stairs is another door and a 8-inch wide space between the bottom step and the door.

One day I was playing volleyball with my sister and friends in the backyard, when I jumped for a return, I caught my foot on the fence and flew up and over the garden and path, then went head first down the cellar stairs. I must of hit my head on the way down, because I don't remember hitting the bottom. I must have hit my head again, which woke me up, I found I was stuck in the tiny space between the door and bottom step. I was wedged tight and my head was killing me. I could hear them yelling and crying up top and then heard my mom come barreling out the door demanding to know what was wrong. They told her and she looked down at me and told me to get up. I told her, ‘I’m stuck.’ and she again demanded for me to get up. Again I said, ‘I’m stuck.’

She then went into the house and down the inside stairway to the cellar. The next thing I knew, she unlocked the interior door and yanked it open. Because I was leaning wedged against the door, when she opened it, I was propelled into the cellar. I knocked my head on the door frame and I was out cold again, but when my head hit the cement floor, It woke me up. She stood over me and demanded to know if I was Okay. I thought, ‘I ache all over, I can see pretty sparkles in my field of vision, my head feels like it's going to explode, and I could swear, that my brain was leaking out my ears... but other than that I was fine.’ So I nodded and she told me, “If you ever do that again, I will kill you.” I thought at that moment, 'Get in line, I'm doing a h*ll of a good job all on my own.'

Edited by MacCionoadha' Bean-Sidhe, 01 April 2016 - 11:37 AM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#32 Stripes_Tha_Proxy

Stripes_Tha_Proxy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 01:36 PM

Lol I'm not  gonna lie it was really fun

#33 Stripes_Tha_Proxy

Stripes_Tha_Proxy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 09:41 AM

Newest injury.... my bellybutton ring got tore out.....

#34 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 11:53 AM

Maybe it was a sign you don't need a bellybutton ring.  ;)

#35 Stripes_Tha_Proxy

Stripes_Tha_Proxy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 12:08 PM

Yeah....really....it hurt.....and I'm missing a bit of my bellybutton

#36 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,052 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 02 April 2016 - 12:17 PM

No harm there...your tummy already had a hole in it!
Posted Image

#37 Stripes_Tha_Proxy

Stripes_Tha_Proxy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 12:34 PM

yeah lol

#38 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,768 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 01:49 AM

I fell off my horse (as a teenager) and got dragged. I was on the road and didn't want him to get away, but still no broken bones
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#39 daphnerose

daphnerose

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 04:53 PM

I rode a horse that like to take me loved to run me under low branches.  But the worst injury I had was doing cartwheels in the neighbors front yard and going down a mole hole with my hand and snapping my wrist.  That was pretty bad.

#40 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,768 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 10:08 PM

View Postdaphnerose, on 02 July 2018 - 04:53 PM, said:

I rode a horse that like to take me loved to run me under low branches.  But the worst injury I had was doing cartwheels in the neighbors front yard and going down a mole hole with my hand and snapping my wrist.  That was pretty bad.

Ouch :confused0068:

my horse was a gentleman, no low hanging trees, but he would shy at anything that took his fancy! :crazy:  :confused:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter