200 replies to this topic

#61 Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 66 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 05:12 AM

View PostGmorals, on 03 June 2017 - 07:15 AM, said:

They said its a black moutj with sharp teeth

Sure email me We can access your email address from when you joined, so Jim will contact you :) I removed your intext email address for your privacy.

I appreciate everyones opinions i really do.i just wanna say that in no way shape or form is any of this made up in any way.ive reached out here cause i cant talk to anyone i know about this they wouldnt understand.i am truly freaked out about the stuff going on here.i have a follow up with my doctor in 2 weeks

#62 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,918 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 12:43 AM

Gmorals, we're glad you're here. Stick with us and we will help as best we can. Stay positive!
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#63 Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 66 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 05:40 AM

Update:all activity stopped for a few days.no noises or seeing anything.no negative feelings until last night.the nightmares have started again.me and my husband were arguing non stop for about a week.i still don't understand why we were at each others throat the way we were.everyone argues but it usually last a day or 2 for us and this time it was too long and i think about it and i have no idea why.anyways we made up yesterday and went to bed happy and i started having nightmares or all things that i fear.my husband woke up this morning before me which he never does.when i walked into the kitchen he looked out of it.he said he was very exhausted even though he went to bed at 9pm.before i left to work he had a look on his face like he wanted to say something but was afraid or something.i asked what was up and he said last night he felt as if he was being choked.not once but twice.then 2nd time he said was worse and he felt as if there were hands on his throat and he couldn't breathe as if the breath was being taken from him and he was nauseous.as soon as he got up to go to the bathroom it went away.he seemed really scared.i.dont even know what to think

Edited by Gmorals, 12 June 2017 - 05:49 AM.

#64 Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:01 PM

Update: a few nights ago i put a camera facing the kitchen and hallway cause the day before i woke up in the a.m to find my daughter's swing rocking back and forth.i was half asleep so it caught me off guard.i looked at the buttons on it and the power button was on and the speed was all the way up.the previous night the swing was off for sure cause i didnt have it plugged.i had moved the furniture around so i had to put the swing in a different spot.anyways my security system records 24/7 and so i let it roll over night.in the morning at 4:59 a.m my motion sensor went off and when i woke up i watched the video but i dont see anything.I'm stumped

#65 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 12:39 AM

Thanks for the updates freaky stuff for sure :confused0068:
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#66 Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 66 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 06:06 AM

Yea I'm pretty freaked out.i recorded last night again and i saw a few weird things.I'm going to keep recording to see

#67 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 04:06 AM

Ok,  I think I would be too afraid to record while I am asleep. :confused0068: You are very brave!
My Signature
Posted Image

#68 Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 66 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 05:08 AM

Update: i recorded a evp yesterday.i didnt say anything yet cause i was trying to figure out how to do it but something came through on it when i played it back.it sounds like a child saying " i want mommy" or something like that.i was freaked out.i sent it to my brother to see if he can hear anything and i didnt tell him what i thought it said just to see if he heard the same thing and he was freaked out.i.dont know how to post it on here so u guys can tell me what u think.also my son woke up kast night at 2:30 am he was having a hard time going back to sleep (hes 3) so i got up to use the bathroom while my husband comforted our son.the bathroom is like 5 feet away and as i came back into the room my husband looked up and said OMG.i asked whats wrong? He said look and pointed to the hallway.the hallway light turned on.i was the only one out there and it was pitch dark when i walked to the bathroom.my husband was afraid to open the door.we usually keep it slightly closed.i told him just open it! And there was nothing.he went and turned the light back off.when i looked at the time it was 3am on the dot.my husband didnt sleep last night.he was up all night.i asked him if he put the camera up like i did the night before he said no.otherwise we would've caught something maybe.can anyone help on how to post the evp please??

#69 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 06:32 AM

Would be great to hear :D  I haven't uploaded any audio but here are 2 audio hosting site :) Instaudio or Sound Cloud
My Signature
Posted Image

#70 Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 66 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 07:25 AM

Cool ill try it now.Thank u!

#71 Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 66 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 07:37 AM

Ugh so the links didn't work for me.i dont know why but i did email Jim@ghoststudy and i sent the evp.lets see

#72 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 07:50 AM

View PostGmorals, on 12 July 2017 - 07:37 AM, said:

Ugh so the links didn't work for me.i dont know why but i did email Jim@ghoststudy and i sent the evp.lets see

fingers crossed :)
My Signature
Posted Image

#73 JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 12:37 PM

I did get the email with the attached EVP earlier this month and responded back. But I just wasn't sure what I was supposed to be hearing. It sounded to me like a lot of background noise. Were there any normal sounds like a TV in the background or are all the noises in the EVP coming up in a quiet room/house?

#74 Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 66 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 11:04 AM

Hi sorry i been so busy lately.on the evp as soon as u play it it soundsclile it says "i want mommy" or something like that.there is background noise but i was in another room and my kids weren't home.i was home alone and my husband was out running errands.i had the tv on but it was on a movie and there were no kids in it so i thought it was weird.other than this,a few days ago i was in my "beauty room" where i have a makeup vanity and i had an eye pencil in my hand i put it away in a case with other pencils and before i turned to leave i heard a noise coming from behind me like if someone was tapping on something idk.i looked and i have a rack of dresses there and they were moving as if someone hit it and i thought it was odd since i was in the room alone.i shrugged it off and as i turned back around my eye pencil was sitting on the vanity right in front of me.i put it back again in the case and left the room.little things like that are starting to happen again and my motion sensors on my security camera go off in the middle of the night but when i play back the video i dont see anything

#75 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 08:28 PM

Hi Gmorals, sorry my links to the audio hosting sites didn't work; maybe you could google Instaudio or sound cloud and upload the EVP and post it in our EVP thread. Here is some useful info when presenting  EVPs for analysis.
My Signature
Posted Image

#76 HotSpot24

Apport

• GS Member
  • 64 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 09:32 AM

Okay. Read the post in its entirety (and comments). I would assume that yes, these spirits are evil and even possibly demons. (Not to scare you, but it's possible) From what you described Gmorals, the entity(s) in your home are extremely powerful and are not to be messed with. If these spirits/demons were able to control the swing *that much*, then yes they can probably hurt you and your family. I would personally believe that the bruises were caused by these entities as well.

I wish you luck and light in getting rid of these spirits/entities/demons.

#77 triccelli

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, paranormal, history, art, writing and travel..

Posted 24 October 2017 - 09:20 AM

Hello All!

I have not been on the forum for some time, had back surgery a month ago.  I read this whole thread and was wondering if there was any updates with Gmorals?  I am praying she and her family are safe and have got rid of the spirits/entities/demons.  Think of you and hoping all is ok :)
My Signature
Lies are like scars on your soul, they destroy you...

#78 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 01:57 PM

Sorry I haven't heard anything either. So let's hope no news is good news :)
My Signature
Posted Image

#79 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,918 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 01:11 AM

yep, no news is a good sign!
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#80 jwc

Apport

• GS Member
  • 53 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 06:13 AM

Sounds like  a haunting to me. i have had similar experiences in my apartment.

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com