• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Knowntheghost

Knowntheghost

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:46 AM

My boyfriend of 4 years is being stalked by a creature... Well, put an s on that! He says there's arous 15 of them... They look like Shadow Man... When they threw stuff at them, the ?men? Didnt even move... When they shot at them, it was like the bullets didn't hit them... His brother got in his truck to try an run it over, the thing got down on all fours and ran faste than the truck... That's 65 mile an hour.!! They have not seen a face, they leave no footprints, and they stand about 6'3" with an all black robe, he says some of them have a grey/silver streak on the front, about the length of your forearm... It started 3 days ago at about 11 pm... He hasn't been sleeping... My family has a lot of people who can see ghost, my brother being one, but I can feel emotions, I guess is what it is... I'm just, sensitive. And I can feel what's coming off of him... It's complex, more than any basic feeling,. Please help us I'm so scared fr him!!! :( :,(

#2 WraithZ

WraithZ

EVP

• GS Member
  • 92 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal, ghosts in particular. I have lots of other interests, but that's a moot point in here.

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:38 PM

Sorry to hear that.  Maybe he needs a cleansing (?)  Wish I could Help you more.
Posted Image

"I'm half inclined to think we're all ghosts" -- Henrik Ibsen

#3 Knowntheghost

Knowntheghost

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:57 PM

View PostWraithZ, on 27 February 2013 - 01:38 PM, said:

Sorry to hear that.  Maybe he needs a cleansing (?)  Wish I could Help you more.
What is a cleansing?? Maybe it'll help,.. Just now he text me and is saying theyre starting to drift away... Some r still there, but a lot have gone away...

#4 WraithZ

WraithZ

EVP

• GS Member
  • 92 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal, ghosts in particular. I have lots of other interests, but that's a moot point in here.

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:09 PM

View PostKnowntheghost, on 27 February 2013 - 04:57 PM, said:

What is a cleansing?? Maybe it'll help,.. Just now he text me and is saying theyre starting to drift away... Some r still there, but a lot have gone away...

A cleansing is like a soul and/or energy clean up.  Any psychic can do it.
Posted Image

"I'm half inclined to think we're all ghosts" -- Henrik Ibsen

#5 Augustine

Augustine

Escaped Lunatic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,566 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:47 AM

May I ask what geographic area this happened in?  The creatures running on two legs and then on all fours made me think of the skinwalker legends from the southwestern U.S.

#6 Knowntheghost

Knowntheghost

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:03 PM

View PostAugustineGStudy, on 28 February 2013 - 10:47 AM, said:

May I ask what geographic area this happened in?  The creatures running on two legs and then on all fours made me think of the skinwalker legends from the southwestern U.S.
Yes, it's in Oklahoma... Pretty much a part of the south...

#7 Tayler.Christine

Tayler.Christine

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:54 PM

It is possible that it is all up in his head but that is not what I believe. I know some people that can communicate with ghost. Does it bother your brother a lot? Does it physically touch him? If so then he diffidently needs a cleaning. It isn't a good sign. There are such thing as shadow men and he could do some research maybe?? Maybe what they look like.. See if he can relate to the picture.. -Write me back A.S.A.P. Thanks Tayler

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Help, What is it, Runs fast, No face, He could die! Help menplease