#1 Guest_babyliss_*

Guest_babyliss_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2020 - 01:31 PM

Hi everyone,

I hope someone can recognize this sound:

https://voca.ro/lY8NN3e6P1E

We don't have birds or pets at home.
The sound was captured with the help of Spytec F-999B Highly Sensitive Audio Wall Probe with Amplification connected to voice recorder for recording. It was done indoors, the microphone was on the wooden table.

Edited by babyliss, 27 August 2020 - 07:20 PM.

#2 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,773 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 27 August 2020 - 02:51 PM

This sounds like RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) common with equipment with inadequate shielding.

This is a little oveboard in explanation but certainly appropriate.

https://en.wikipedia...ic_interference

I ran it through Adobe Audition using the Spectral Frequency Display. It doesn't contain the fingerprint found in most EVP/AVP's.

Edited by EVP, 27 August 2020 - 03:35 PM.

Posted Image

#3 Guest_babyliss_*

Guest_babyliss_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2020 - 04:51 PM

Thanks a lot EVP, your information helped me to return the peace of mind :there there:

If you don't mind EVP,
I'll show you one more evp sample which was recorded on my IP camera, but I have to find it yet. But that one sounds like a human voice.
Thanks in advance.

Edited by babyliss, 27 August 2020 - 04:53 PM.

#4 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,773 posts

Posted 27 August 2020 - 05:32 PM

My pleasure to be of assistance. If you are able to find the file, an upload of the original unedited file would be of monumental assistance. Unedited files are the best for analysis especially with frequency validation.
Posted Image

#5 Guest_babyliss_*

Guest_babyliss_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2020 - 05:52 PM

Great, I have found it but as a video. Sound is weak but original:

or downloaded in here https://voca.ro/kuq63XgXYkr

Edited by babyliss, 28 August 2020 - 06:33 AM.

#6 Guest_babyliss_*

Guest_babyliss_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2020 - 07:30 PM

By the way, approximately at the same time my camera captured a photo with the interesting orb with some elements inside of it (monogram?):

https://ibb.co/album/bjg204

#7 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,773 posts

Posted 30 August 2020 - 01:21 AM

I’ve completed the editing and analysis of the sample submitted. There are a few shortcomings unfortunately with my analysis and grading of this audio snippet.

To begin with, this sample was difficult to amplify or apply any level of hiss/noise reduction to the areas in question. There is an extra layer of low-level frequency embedded in the crucial part of the sound file.

I’m unaware of the conditions or equipment used when this capture was made but I can assure, controlling ambient environments at times requires additional discipline to minimize the inherent artifacts that may not be noticed until a review is made.

A few simple guidelines can help in future recordings but that can be saved for another time if interested. This is meant to be nothing more than an edit and analysis.

I’m personally ill-equipped for translation of other languages. At one time,  I could go to my mother who spoke and wrote several languages but those opportunities have long passed since her death.

I would recommend, if available, to have others versed in Russian to listen to this sample without influencing what they should hear. By telling them what you hear will definitely poison the results.

The sample definitely has characteristics similar to other EVP/AVP snippets I’ve encountered. This sample has very flat vocal banding around 410 Hz in frequency.

I will PM you an additional link containing an archive of the original extraction from video, the edited version in wave and a final looped copy that repeats three times in both .wav & .mp3.

Generally, it’s best to not over listen to a sample but I’ll leave that up to you to decide.

I will share a sample here of the looped EVP for the PS community.

https://clyp.it/g4gd4mxz

If you require additional information or help with techniques feel free to ask. I’m here to assist if I can.

View Postbabyliss, on 27 August 2020 - 07:30 PM, said:

By the way, approximately at the same time my camera captured a photo with the interesting orb with some elements inside of it (monogram?):

https://ibb.co/album/bjg204

Orbs remain a highly controversial subject even to this day. It’s probably best to discuss this matter at another time if interested. Far too often, we look for connection between simultaneous events but in reality there maybe a perfectly natural explanation for them.

Edited by EVP, 30 August 2020 - 08:19 AM.

Posted Image

#8 Guest_babyliss_*

Guest_babyliss_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2020 - 08:39 AM

Oh, I have to admit I've got a royal treatment from you :hug:

It's weird but my acquaintances from Russia and Belorussia absolutely ignored my experiences and photo and video materials. They prefer  more classical and more expressive elements of paranormal like noise, telekinesis etc

You are very informative and unbelievably polite, I'm very grateful for that, I wish I knew you before.
You did a great job in making this track more loud and clear. My husband is very impressed, he is thankful to you too :) He is Russian speaking and hears exactly the same as I do - "shkol'nyj privet" which is "hi from school" (="school's hi") in English.

If I were a medium it would be my honor to talk to your mom and enjoy the ideas exchange with her about the improving the transdimentional communications. Every time I recollect the Scole experiment and how it would had developed if the circle group was international. Robin Foy in his book mentioned that they heard the voices which sounded like Russian or similar, but they were unable to understand any of that. The missing information is always the part of the equation in ITC field.

View PostEVP, on 30 August 2020 - 01:21 AM, said:

Orbs remain a highly controversial subject even to this day. It’s probably best to discuss this matter at another time if interested.
Just let me know when you are ready I have a lot to tell and show.
Best regards.

Edited by babyliss, 30 August 2020 - 08:42 AM.

#9 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,110 posts

Posted 30 August 2020 - 11:53 PM

You are very informative and unbelievably polite

He is on both counts :D
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter