• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 GothickangelCa

GothickangelCa

Apport

• GS Member
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Artist, Blogger, Goth. Manga Comic Artist,
    Shamanism, Paranormal, Occult (Research Only), Astral Projection, Travel and Camping.

Posted 31 August 2020 - 11:21 AM

Looks like a 'spirity' kind of apparition outside the hideaway to the left. This hideaway was Gizmo the cats favourite hideaway when he was alive. Lavender went into it for the first time today. A year after he was first diagnosed with cancer. It has been out all this time, but I guess she wanted to explore it. It was clean and sterilized after he passed.
In the video there is a white blurry moving energy that shows up 2 times as different forms to the left of the video.
There is nothing in the windows and no windows open (I suffer from a TBI and migraines) and no vent in the bedroom near the windows.
I always have people asking for more when I get them. So I post them here too besides my blog and social media.

https://www.youtube....h?v=F2hi38NvjHA

Forgot what BB code is needed to load the youtube video embedded here.

Edited by GothickangelCa, 31 August 2020 - 11:30 AM.

Light and Shadow. A place where the line is blurred between both worlds.

Nothing is as it seems. Shadow doesn't always mean evil and light doesn't always mean divine.

Posted Image

#2 Guest_babyliss_*

Guest_babyliss_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2020 - 12:23 PM

I can see what you call a "white blurry moving energy" :) (I changed speed to 0.25)

Was Gizmo a loving gentle cat? It feels like that :) I love the idea it's him.

In Russia there is one woman who meets with aliens and astral entities (at anytime she wants :)), and she insists on and even take part in popularization of this "stuff". To her mind these types of energy are collective form of "plasma" life which loves to mimick any living entity in the bodies (people including). They read our emotional images (in our memory?) and enjoy interacting on that emotional connection. That Russian woman told us that when she is in Astral and interact with them there her "body" takes the same shape (a ball) as theirs.

I dealt with cat's phantom only once. And it looked like translucent (exact copy) apparition of our lost cat. But my hand went through it when I tried to pet her. And still it's not a proof of anything but warm and fuzzy recollection from my childhood :)

#3 GothickangelCa

GothickangelCa

Apport

• GS Member
  • 61 posts
    Shamanism, Paranormal, Occult (Research Only), Astral Projection, Travel and Camping.

Posted 31 August 2020 - 12:36 PM

Gizmo was with me for almost 14 years. We got Lavender the day he was diagnosed with cancer. They were best buds within moments of meeting each other. He passed last Halloween. He was very close to me. When I got my TBI (brain injury) in 2012 (nothing I caused) he quickly self taught himself how to alert for seizures, blood pressure drops and PTSD. He was very close to me. Never left my side. Sat beside the tub, was on my lap or touching my hip, and slept against my chest cause his purring helped with chronic pain and calming.
When he passed he was gone for a few days then came back. Because he did that he can go back and forth whenever he chooses. He chose to stay with me. Last night was a big sleeping seizure night. Lavender kept jumping on me (shes almost 2) as if chasing something around me. But no other part of the bed.
Today after I got up she went into his old cat hideaway for the first time. Its been there this whole time. And while videoing her, that is what showed up when I played if back.
I have many videos and pictures of Gizmo and of our cat Vladimir that passed in 2013.

Growing up we had many cats that passed when I was a kid and teenager in the 80s and 90s. My younger sister and I used to see them around the house. From solid to semi to that same white blurry kinda look. If they had cameras back then like they did today I'm sure I would of had more in my spirit photos/videos collection.

I think the reason why I have so many is because of my background, heritage and abilities. To me this is normal.
Gizmo is around alot. I see him about 3x a day still.

Nothing is as it seems. Shadow doesn't always mean evil and light doesn't always mean divine.

Posted Image

#4 Guest_babyliss_*

Guest_babyliss_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2020 - 12:53 PM

Wow, just wow! I read your post and felt that you talk not about the abstract animal but your Best Friend! It's amazing, I see the difference between a woman from Russia who hasn't had any pets and you who is One Team with the Nature! Respect!
Now I feel more like soul groups theory supporter :)
Thank you for the powerful wave of true human love for animals.
Do you know by the chance the difference between the Fairies and animal spirits? Are flute sounds the sign of Fairy presence?

View PostGothickangelCa, on 31 August 2020 - 12:36 PM, said:

I have many videos and pictures of Gizmo and of our cat Vladimir that passed in 2013.

Vladimir? Any Russian connection? :)
Hurray! I have found his picture, I love your comparison of him with the lion (it suits his name in translation from Russian - "to own the world"):
Posted Image

Edited by babyliss, 31 August 2020 - 01:54 PM.

#5 Guest_babyliss_*

Guest_babyliss_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2020 - 01:10 PM

View PostGothickangelCa, on 31 August 2020 - 12:36 PM, said:

I think the reason why I have so many is because of my background, heritage and abilities. To me this is normal.
Gizmo is around alot. I see him about 3x a day still.

I'd like to ask you why did I love (passionately!) the dogs in my childhood and was absolutely indifferent to cats? But more often in my dreams and in real life I'm visited by cats and kittens? Does it mean anything special? :)

#6 GothickangelCa

GothickangelCa

Apport

• GS Member
  • 61 posts

Posted 04 September 2020 - 07:17 AM

I'll try to cover all your questions below.

I chose the name cause its also has a Serbian background back then. And I loved the history Vlad. I am unsure why his spirit form shows as a lion.
If you want to know more about him I did a full write up with more photos and such on my personal online blog.
[url="https://lightshadowc...7/vladimir.html"]https://lightshadowc...7/vladimir.html

Fae energy fro me shows up semi solid for the elemental's. Solid for the ones i interacted with as a child. They would stare at me and then pull me from my bed. Looked like little people that were like 3ft tall but more chubby. 1 did protect me. I wrote about all this on my blog. Just type in 'fae' or 'elemental' into the search. And then more the bug types.

I've only seen animal spirits as solid, white transparent like in the video, or it was captured on camera by accident like in those photos.

To me people, other beings good or dark or elemental even animals all have different colours of energy. To me dark is more black misty, light (or a non corrupted soul) is more white foggy or that see through. Works for any being or human. Humans also have different colours and sized orbs I can see with my eyes. They seem to change base on mood or what the person was like in life. Like my aura is indigo. But in the astral plain its orange. An old lady spirit I met once was green and blue it changed  mid air. Elemental's are nature colours.
The orbs are round or when move fast or try to form into something can be stringy or misty too.

I have a dog phobia due to being chased or bit by family dog types that were turned drug dogs in the neighbourhood. Like labs, border collies, etc. I grew up with cats my mom took since I was 12 and we fostered many too. However in my dreams I see dogs more. And my main guide is a Canadian grey wolf. I ran the first bunch of times until I realized she was not there to hurt me. I've had random cats walk up to me when sad as an adult myself while on the street.
To be honest I'm not sure why the cats interact with you that way. You could have energy about you they love. Find you a sweet soul or someone they can confine in.

Edited by GothickangelCa, 04 September 2020 - 07:18 AM.

Posted Image

#7 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 04 September 2020 - 04:58 PM

I think the link you want is ... Vladimir ... this place likes to rewrite long addresses to make them wrong ... no doubt Klainey's fault :bunny:

I've never seen anything paranormal but I would love it if my kitty would visit  Posted Image
- siguie -

#8 GothickangelCa

GothickangelCa

Apport

• GS Member
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 September 2020 - 12:13 PM

0.o didn't know it bugged up the url tag link that badly. Thanks for letting me know.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cat spirit, cat ghost, apparition