© Fisana

Stupid Electronic Kids Toys....

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,028 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 11 September 2020 - 05:31 AM

I got a call from my dad yesterday that his best friend from before I was born (1965-ish) passed away yesterday.  He and my dad were very close and his friend, Gary and his family are part of my earliest memories.

I got home and when I was telling my wife about Gary, a toy of my grand daughters started playing it's little song.  The odd part (to me) was my grand daughter was in my lap and the toy was on her kids kitchen play set.  I thought it was odd that it started playing when I was talking about Gary.  My wife and I kept talking about Gary and his funeral.

I went outside to smoke and when I came back in I started talking to my wife about Gary and my dad...then the toy started playing its music again as if someone just hit the button.  I looked at the toy and looked at my wife and asked what keeps going off by itself???  thinking she would be concerned like myself.  She looks at me and says "that is the 30 minute reminder song / toy that it is time to take our grand daughter to the bathroom".  She is in the middle of potty training...  I am so happy that it was easily explained!!!
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#2 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,455 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 11 September 2020 - 06:43 AM

haha so when you hear the toy go off, you know s***'s about to happen! :rofl:
Posted Image

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,110 posts

Posted 11 September 2020 - 06:49 AM

View PostLouczarGStudy, on 11 September 2020 - 05:31 AM, said:

I got a call from my dad yesterday that his best friend from before I was born (1965-ish) passed away yesterday.  He and my dad were very close and his friend, Gary and his family are part of my earliest memories.

I got home and when I was telling my wife about Gary, a toy of my grand daughters started playing it's little song.  The odd part (to me) was my grand daughter was in my lap and the toy was on her kids kitchen play set.  I thought it was odd that it started playing when I was talking about Gary.  My wife and I kept talking about Gary and his funeral.

I went outside to smoke and when I came back in I started talking to my wife about Gary and my dad...then the toy started playing its music again as if someone just hit the button.  I looked at the toy and looked at my wife and asked what keeps going off by itself???  thinking she would be concerned like myself.  She looks at me and says "that is the 30 minute reminder song / toy that it is time to take our grand daughter to the bathroom".  She is in the middle of potty training...  I am so happy that it was easily explained!!!
LOL that is funny :lol:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter