3 replies to this topic

#1 gordo

gordo

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 06:46 AM

This was in the news today.
Spirit rises from dead woman's body in Chinese hospital.

http://www.dailymail...e-hospital.html

#2 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,985 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 04 August 2016 - 08:41 AM

Welcome to the forums!

Yeah, that one has been making the rounds past week. At least to me, it's obviously been edited, just before the "spirit" rises out of the body, there's a very sudden change in the lighting. It actually looks like whatever comes from the "body" is a sheet being pulled out through the door by someone (apart from the likely inserted figure stting up)  You can even see the sheet droop over the bed railing as it's pulled back. Plus the timestamp is all squashed together versus the date...that's not normal, so likely that's been tampered with as well. Add to that it's from a tabloid, there's no information on specifics aside from a Chinese hospital, and the source is a YouTube channel called "Scary Videos"...well   ;)
Posted Image

#3 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 03:23 PM

Heya gordo  :sign0016:

I hate to say it but I agree with Vlawde ;)  ... pretty obvious fake and I think they even messed up the resolution for the spirit ... there is more detailed variations of the spirit than anywhere else which makes no sense since it depends on the cameras image quality.

Considering what is available today that's not even a good fake :down:
- siguie -

#4 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,183 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 10:06 PM

Fraudulent or real.... still interesting to watch... does make one wonder though!  B)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users