Free Skins
© Fisana

Psychics! How Do You Know When There The Real Deal!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Kristin

Kristin

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 160 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:29 AM

It seems they are all full of it!!! Has anybody met the real deal!!!

#2 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,850 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 03 November 2017 - 12:26 PM

Depends. I don't believe all people who claim to have psychic ability are frauds. Some of us do have psychic ability to some extent. I have precognitive dreams and I know Amethyst is a sensitive. I can't control mine, it happens when it happens. As a child, I had a recurrent dream of rolling hills, castles and a house I had never been in. One summer my Father took my Mom, Sister and I to England. Everywhere we went I had seen in my dreams. The house turned out to be my Uncle's  and my Mom was weirded out when she realized I knew all the places we were visiting. Here's what i wrote in another thread.

When I was little, from 1970 to the Spring of 1977, I would keep dreaming of a house. I had never been in it before. I see the street, the outside of the house, the staircase to the second floor, a room with two single beds and a closet beside the bed on the right. I remember dreaming of being in that bed and looking out the door into a hallway. To the right was a watercloset and another bedroom to the left of it and to the left of the bedroom , the stairs down to the livingroom. To the right of 'my' bedroom was a washroom.

I would also dream about rolling fields and a high stone wall, that seemed to go on forever. I also dreamed of castles and rooms of glass cases full of old things. Of a high hill, with a circular road winding three times around. It had a big edifice atop it and a fence about that.

In the Summer of 1977 my Father, who was from England, decided to take us to England to meet his family. Everywhere we went was the same as my dreams. The house turned out to be my Uncle's and the room my Sister and I shared was the room from my dreams. We went sightseeing with my uncles and we would average visiting 5-6 castles a day, plus many museums, churches, priories, abbeys and cathedrals. One such museum was The Bowes Museum. The wall turned out to be Hadrian's Wall, that spans the border between England and Scotland. The hill was Penshaw Hill, from the legend of The Lambton Worm. One of the castles turned out to be Bramburgh Castle on the Holy Island, Westminster Cathedral, Tynemouth Priory and St. Margaret's Church. We visited over 50 ancient sites in 14 days.

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 03 November 2017 - 12:27 PM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#3 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 01:16 PM

Dang I thought this was a a science topic  :wallbash:

Yo Kristin you may want to tweak the title ... physicists in general are not psychics :no: well atleast not the ones that haven't broken that speed of light and time barrier thingy :bunny:
- siguie -

#4 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts
  • Interests:photography, anomalous audio recordings & enigmas.

Posted 03 November 2017 - 01:42 PM

One of my first full time jobs in the early 20’s was at a sport store where I was in charge of several different departments depending on the season. The business was growing and several stores were opened in a very short period of time, which required help from employees in neighboring stores.

I became enamored with a fellow employees car, a 1976 Camaro Rally Sport RT. My car was beginning to fall apart and I arranged with a bank for a loan under the condition that I raise half of the value of the car. Back then, you could order cars custom made to your request. I was told by the dealership that it would take approximately 9 weeks after placing an order for its arrival.

I began working a crazy amount of hours to make this car a reality. I would frequently work a full shift of 8-12 hours and then help with a store that was being erected in downtown Toronto. I remember one paycheck I worked 118 hours’ worth of overtime in a two-week period.

This did not allow much of a social life and I barely had one day a week off if I was lucky. I had been dating a sweet oriental woman for several years but my contact thinned and our going out was reduced from a couple of times a week to once a month. I still would phone her but relationships can easily change when you are young. I never really sensed anything was wrong until one evening.

I was invited back to the store I had put in an extraordinary amount of time in my off hours. This was a special event because only a handful of employees were invited to this pre-opening. The owner went all out with shrimp, champagne, delicacies and filet minion in appreciation.

I remember vividly walking up the long spiral marble staircase with a glass of champagne in my hand taking in the festivities and suddenly finding myself stopped in mid stride with a lucid vision that seemed as real as the event I was attending.

I saw my girlfriend taking a call from a prior boyfriend who had not been in the picture for several years and accepting a night out. I saw him picking her up at 7:15PM and taking her to Shoppers World in Brampton to see a movie for 7:30 pm. I saw they were admitted to watch Smokey & the Bandit at the theater. There prolonged separation began with instant rekindling. He dropped her off at 10:30 PM that night after a lengthy talk ending with a parting kiss. The time I experienced this was at 7:00 PM that night.

I shook it off rationalizing it was nothing more than an insecure vision but I tried calling her that night shortly after leaving the store and received no answer. I called the following two evenings without success.

Finally, on the third night I dropped by after work and knocked on her door. I saw her walk towards the door through the window and instantly knew something had changed just by her gait.

She answered and refused to make eye contact. I said, “I’ve been trying to get in touch for the last three nights, is everything okay?” She said, I have something to tell you.

I said you do not have to, I already know. She asks, “What do you mean?” I said, “You went out with Brian three nights ago to the movies at Shoppers World and watched Smokey & the Bandit. He picked you up at 7:15 PM and dropped you off 10:30 PM with a parting kiss.”

She went white and was at a loss of words. Finally, she looked up confused and asked, “How did you know that, my parents didn’t even know that happened?” My partings words were, sometimes you just know things.

There is just way too many details to justify this as merely a coincidence. I am sure some of you are chuckling a little, here is the skeptic who is wiping the pie off his face from a vision he cannot explain.  For what it’s worth, I never had said this could not happen; I just look for rational explanations first. I have others I’ll share at a later date

Thought I would include the picture of my Camaro I worked so hard to buy. The first image was taken 40 years ago by a friend with an expensive SLR. I have just recently done a restoration to it digitally from a scan. The original image is about to fall apart completely.

Original Scan
Posted Image
After Retouching
Posted Image
Posted Image
"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt" - Mark Twain

#5 kevinscan

kevinscan

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    friends
    horror & sci-fi
    a good mystery
    Star Wars

Posted 03 November 2017 - 03:26 PM

Nice car.

Good job on the photo restoration , you even took the cars out from the background, and the lines and cracks out. well done.
Posted Image

The most sophisticated computer ever  devised by mankind is now called Stonehenge.

#6 Snickers

Snickers

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 07:35 PM

I've dreamed of a place for years. I have had the dream once or twice a year, and it's always the same place. In the dream I am running, frantically trying to find someone. It is a very disturbing dream. I came upon a picture of the place, by accident, online, and it is a place in Ireland. I have never been to Ireland.
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#7 Kristin

Kristin

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 160 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 07:54 PM

lmao I need to proof read!!!

#8 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:17 PM

Like MacC what I have I can't think of something or someone and things happen; they just happen on there own. But I went to a local woman and she looked at some pictures  I had that were of family, I had little knowledge of. The one thing I did know was, one of my great grandmother's was an amputee. When the woman got to her picture she asked me straight away "why am I getting I have my leg back". That was enough for me to believe she was the real deal :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#9 The_Dead_Shall_Rise_Again

The_Dead_Shall_Rise_Again

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 12:41 PM

That is 1 sexy car,EVP.

Edited by The_Dead_Shall_Rise_Again, 04 November 2017 - 12:41 PM.

#10 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 03:59 PM

Everything is based on physics. Just because you don't understand it that doesn't mean anything.

Edited by moiraesfate, 04 November 2017 - 04:00 PM.

#11 karmacae

karmacae

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Family, life, art and antiques

Posted 04 November 2017 - 08:30 PM

View Postsiguie, on 03 November 2017 - 01:16 PM, said:

Dang I thought this was a a science topic  :wallbash:

Yo Kristin you may want to tweak the title ... physicists in general are not psychics :no: well atleast not the ones that haven't broken that speed of light and time barrier thingy :bunny:

Lol, I thought the same thing.

The word psychic has always got to me. I prefer the term gifted. I witnessed my moms stroke a year before is actually happened, I tried to warn her but she blew me off. After her stroke, she barely spoke to me, in fact she pushed me away. If I woulda seen that, I would have kept my mouth shut.  I seen my brothers baby and the adoption. My divorce, my sons accident that got him in juvie, again I tried to warn him but he didn't listen. That's justa hand full of things iv experienced. I have several, beyond count of experiences in my life. Some what I call day dreams where I get flashes while awake. Some in dreams, and some just thoughts.

One last to set free from constraints of glass. ....................What does your heart desire within this life we live?            
Should I let the Genie out,...........................................................What do you wish to live for? A light of hope?!
Or Should I let her remain within? .............................................. ....Then yet again, as your wish is granted!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users