Abandoned Places

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Sody

Sody

Orb

• GS Member
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Geocaching, Hiking, Photography and Gaming.

Posted 15 April 2018 - 04:50 PM

Does anyone ever like to explore abandoned places or houses? I have to say that I can feel some pretty weird energies in these places sometimes. Other times the houses just look spooky and make for some interesting pictures. When checking out abandoned places I am never destructive and I never take things either, that is just bad juju.
Posted Image

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,264 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:26 PM

I don't, but I am sure it is interesting. Thanks for bringing up the topic. I agree it would make for bad juju!

Can you share some of your experiences?  Where was the most interesting place you explored?
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 daphnerose

daphnerose

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 01:17 PM

I have watched a few of those youtube videos that explore old abandoned homes.  I love the old places in europe ones some of those palaces and mansions are amazing!  I have explored old places tho.  When I lived down south we'd go sometimes and find old shacks and stuff..lots of little lakes with little shacks for whoever owned the land to go fish.  Lots of fun when I was young!

#4 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,817 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 12:21 AM

I love those posts and blogs about visiting abandoned hotels and cities and all those sorts of things! Especially the ones from decades ago, they are stuck in time!

I'll kick us off with this one:

https://edition.cnn....tels/index.html
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#5 Sody

Sody

Orb

• GS Member
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Geocaching, Hiking, Photography and Gaming.

Posted 18 April 2018 - 06:01 PM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 15 April 2018 - 09:26 PM, said:

I don't, but I am sure it is interesting. Thanks for bringing up the topic. I agree it would make for bad juju!

Can you share some of your experiences?  Where was the most interesting place you explored?

Not so much an experience, but kind of a feeling of residual energy. I remember one of the places I explored was once a group home. It had individual rooms for rent and each one had kind of a different feeling in it, almost like an imprint of the personality of the person whom was there before. Again I am always skeptical of these sorts of things so I wonder if perhaps psychology plays into it and some of it could be imagination.
Posted Image

#6 True North

True North

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 205 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 07:17 PM

Plenty of cool photos of abandoned buildings on instagram... @abandonedcentral and @urbex_supreme are a couple popular feeds.

Attached Files

#7 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,817 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 12:45 AM

Great pic True North ! I'll have to check out the instagram story :D
It's in the trees, it's coming!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users