• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 20 October 2018 - 01:04 AM

I'll be posting some really good Halloween stories

Number one:

So I was very young when this happened so young in fact that I don't remember a whole lot only bits and pieces. I'd say that I was five or six years old my parents filled in the gaps for me, so I'm gonna tell the whole version of the story.

Both my parts and theirs we were living in an old farmhouse at the time. My parents were poor, so they rented from a landlord there. (He) owned a few small properties in the area.

My dad worked in the steel mill on the midnight shift, so he worked some odd hours, this is relevant because it might be the only reason that we're still alive and that I'm able to write this story today.

"Help, he's going to rape me, help me!"

We jolted out of bed and were fully awake in an instant. I was sleeping in my bed with my parents that night because I was having some awful night terrors. My dad who had just switched from midnight shifts that day jumped out of bed and cautiously made his way down the stairs, grabbing a stoking pick from the fireplace in the living room.

He got to the door when he heard it again, "Help, help, oh my god he's coming!" The woman's voice on the other side of the door began sobbing hysterically.

"We have to help her open the door." said my mother. My mom is an inherently good woman who always goes out of her way to help people every single day of her life. She reached out for the deadbolt, but my dad stopped her. He shot her a look and said cautiously through the door, "What's going on. Who's after you and where is he,"

The voice through the door responded. " I just need to get in before he gets here please, please!" with more sobbing.

My father turned on the porch light and said, "Stay up on the porch with your back against the door." He then opened the deadbolt but not the chain lock. He slipped a brick that we used as a door stop through the crack.
"Take this and use it to defend yourself if you need it. I'll be right on the other side of this door, and if he comes after you, I'll come out and help. In the meantime, I'm calling the police, and they'll be here soon."

This is when the woman starts to absolutely lose her mind. She began slamming her whole body into the door with a mindless fury. "What the _  wrong with you! Let me in this  _  house right now! What kind of _ people are you!"

My dad forced the door shut and clicked the deadbolt home again. He immediately called the police, and they came within ten minutes. When they arrived, the woman was simply gone. The door stop brick was sitting on one of the porch steps. My parents gave a description of the events and the woman, as best they could.

We tried our best to get some sleep. In the following nights but my mum and dad checked all of the locks and windows several times throughout the night. I don't remember understanding what happened but I remember thinking that my parents were acting strange and wondering why they didn't help this woman. I thought the man snuck up and got her while we were calling the police.

A few days later we found out that the police had been called for a similar situation at a different house. My dad's brother-in-law worked in law enforcement and told us that (at) that time the police happened to have a car down the street and arrived without lights and sirens. The officers saw the woman that my parents had described at the front door on top of the porch. When they began walking up to her a man dashed out of the bushes from the side of the porch. They chased him down pretty quickly and recovered a long kitchen knife from the bushes where he had been hiding.

The man and the woman had been working together to try to gain entry to houses. The police surmised that the woman would get people to open their doors and let her in and then she would let her partner in. God only knows what they would have done once they got inside.

Once I heard this story and put it together with my memories of the event he had sent chills down my spine imagine what would have happened if my dad had been working the midnight shifts or if he had just been asleep. He grew up in a very bad neighborhood in Gary Indiana, so he was always cautious about people around him. Usually, it was mildly irritating, but that time it may have saved our lives

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,762 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 01:24 AM

I really enjoyed this story, thanks for sharing MacC
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 10 November 2018 - 02:48 PM

Story number two:

This occurrence happened on a Norwegian Peninsula when I was about 15 years old. It must have been 2006 give or take a year regardless. It was Halloween night, and I didn't really have any plans; too old for trick-or-treating too young for partying. It was a small Peninsula anyway, so there wasn't much going on. I just sat at home playing rune scape on my desktop; this continued until sundown. You could say I was mildly addicted to that game. I usually like to play with the lights off bad for your eyes, but I enjoyed the mood it set. Anyway. it was around 9 pm, my mum comes into my room and pats me on the shoulder, and she said, “didn't you hear me, I said I'm going out for 20 minutes.”

I had my noise-canceling headphones on so I was oblivious to the fact that she had been shouting to me. She heads downstairs, and I hear the door slam. I put my headphones back on and sink back into my world, and as such, I can't tell you how much time passed when this happened. If you looked out of my bedroom door the long corridor lead to my mum's room opposite. Since all of the lights were off, I could only really make out the outlines of all the objects, and that was just after my eyes adjusted after looking at the bright computer screen until then it was like looking into a dark void of total blackness.

You know when one of your senses has picked up on something that you're not conscious of yet and you feel a little uneasy. Well, that happened to me while. I was playing, and it felt like someone else was around me. Like that, I'm being watched sensation, and I figure my mum came back from wherever she went and that I just hadn't heard her due to my headphones. But if that was the case why hadn't she turned the lights on. I looked down into the dark corridor at the far end, something's glowing, and it's a large and fluorescent green. It's spherical and looks like a floating orb of some kind. I freaked out and whipped off my headphones after looking at it for a moment it becomes clear that this isn't orbital or anything supernatural like that.

There are two black holes were a glow-in-the-dark mask, and it's not floating, someone's wearing it, and whoever it is, he is facing me. I can't make out the rest of their body, but the head is looking in my direction and is slowly inching closer. it's some distorted expressionless face it's hard to describe, but the image of it is burned deep into my memory realizing he's been spotted the guy freezes well he just stared each other for what felt like the longest time he raises a finger to the lips of his mask. "I'm just a trick-or-treater," it's a thick manly voice one I didn't recognize. In a state of shock and not knowing how to react, I sit there keeping my eyes on him.

"So trick-or-treat," I mumble, "Out, please go now." but he doesn't go. The glowing face starts moving towards me, desperate to keep him out of my bedroom, I leap up and slam my door closed locking it and pressed the full weight of my body against it. This guy is just outside my door! I can hear his deep breaths on the other side he tries the door handle it rattles more heavy breaths. He works the handle again then I can listen to quick footsteps moving down the stairs and what I think is my front door opening and closing still in shock I sit in my barricaded room, sobbing to myself until my mom finally returns. It felt like forever since I last seen her.

She asked me what was wrong, why I was crying and why there was a large hessian sack left in the corridor and I told her what had just happened. She called the police for me immediately. I like to think that this was just a crazy person and that they didn't have any intention of harming me, that it was just some sort of messed-up Halloween prank.

Whatever the case it was a surreal experience and the image of that floating, talking face has haunted me for the longest time. The most unnerving part about this to me though is, the fact that the peninsula was tiny. For me to see a face around town that I didn't recognize was very rare. More than likely someone in my family knew who this person was. Hell, I probably knew who it was, I hate to think that. After that event, I may very well have interacted with that person. The thought that they specifically targeted me out of everyone in the area made me extremely uncomfortable. I never felt safe after that, and that's part of the reason I moved away when I was 18forever since I saw her.

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 10 November 2018 - 02:51 PM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#4 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,762 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 11:50 PM