• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,786 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 14 September 2015 - 03:32 PM

All Mods and Admin including Helenahandbaskett will no longer be monitoring these Forums.

Presently, I will be the only admin serving on the board at this time. But there will be others watching over things as well in the mean time.

New Moderators will hopefully be coming on board in the near future... and I will make a formal request within the next week for these mods.

I'm really sorry to spring all this on you at once, it was a bit of a surprise to me as well.

I take full responsibility and I blame only myself for this.... I'm not the best Forum Owner to deal with. I leave for months at a time with no warning... and I make rash decisions. Oh, and I don't compliment nearly enough. I guess that will do it for starters.

I know this will be a huge hurdle for all of us during this transition and I'm truly sorry for that.

The team will still be around.... you'll see them on the forums as members. They love all of you and I know that you feel the same for them. They are all hard workers and have served us well. I hope all of you can wish them well in their transition.

There's no reason to make it personal on the Forums... but you are welcome to ask me forum questions on this topic. And you can certainly use this space to send good will to those who have served us so well.

Thanks Everyone.... you can PM me as well if you feel a need.

Jim
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#2 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,050 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 14 September 2015 - 03:48 PM

Glad everyone will still be around, even if not in their old capacity, at least they are still members. They did some good work here! :)
Posted Image

#3 Guest_HelenaHandBaskett_*

Guest_HelenaHandBaskett_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2015 - 03:50 PM

View PostVlawde, on 14 September 2015 - 03:48 PM, said:

Glad everyone will still be around, even if not in their old capacity, at least they are still members. They did some good work here! :)

Thanks Vlawde. :) that means a lot.

#4 PumpkinWraith

PumpkinWraith

1D's #1 Fan

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts
  • Interests:Mainly my family and chatting to and getting to know the many good friends I've made here over the years. I love Rock, Metal and alternative music as well as having a profound interest in the paranormal.

Posted 14 September 2015 - 04:51 PM

It does, Thank you Vlawde.  

We still love GhostStudy and our friends here.  It's been part of our lives for years so we wouldn't want this to be the end completely.

Posted Image

The Aliens said I could take a friend next time. Apply below ......but no mad people!

I <3 One Direction. Harry 4Ever!

#5 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts
  • Interests:Anomalous audio recordings & photography.

Posted 15 September 2015 - 09:20 AM

I'm supportive to the people that have made this board successful. I'm glad they will still be here contributing.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 Augustine

Augustine

Escaped Lunatic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,566 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 11:12 AM

Thank you Vlawde, evp, and Jim. Your kind words mean a lot and I'm happy to be sticking around as well. :)

#7 chips1310

chips1310

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:All things spooky

Posted 15 September 2015 - 12:18 PM

I have nothing but praise for Jim and all the others who put in their time and effort on this site. I imagine moderating these boards would be very time consuming, so I thank everyone on running this successfully.  Its great to hear that these good people will continue to be members as their contributions have been excellent. Okay the site went quiet for a spell but its been brought back to life and its great to see numerous posts on many subjects. The previous mods have set a great benchmark for whoever steps in. I take this chance to thank Jim and all others involved for this great site
Ignorance is refusing to believe what we dont understand

#8 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 7,786 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 12:25 PM

Thank you, Chips1310
Posted Image

#9 Guest_SilentWalker_*

Guest_SilentWalker_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2015 - 12:29 PM

Thank you all for your kind words.

#10 trin

trin

Alien

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,522 posts
  • Interests:photography, art, ghost stories (particularly first hand), history, Asia, origami, fiber arts/crafts. http://www.zibbet.com/trinlayk

Posted 15 September 2015 - 12:36 PM

I guess that means I can go wild posting photos of my cats?

Posted Image
Seimei being helpful and particularly cute.

#11 vave82GStudy

vave82GStudy

The Fairy with an Attitude

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts
  • Interests:Family time, my pets, travelling, outdoors, shopping, pretty things and paranormal - quite a good mix here!

Posted 15 September 2015 - 01:20 PM

I agree with the comments, thank you to all the moderators for their hard work! As it has been mentioned, it would not be an easy job looking through so many posts! It will be fantastic to 'see' them all again in the forum as members :) And thank you Jim for all your efforts, you can tell that you have a passion for this forum and what you do :) And I am so glad I joined :)

#12 siguie

siguie

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 05:01 PM

Yes! you've ALL done great jobs Posted Image and thank you for all the time and effort spent Posted Image

I sincerely wish the new recruits/replacements "Good Luck" :yes: I have zero clue why anybody would actually "want" to be a mod or admin but thank you for your sacrifice Posted Image
- siguie -

#13 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

Don't Mess With Me

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,229 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 15 September 2015 - 05:12 PM

I agree, change is always difficult for me however I respect the decisions each of you made. I do love each of you and am thankful you guys are sticking around. It wouldn't be the same without you:)

Jim as you know, you will always have my support & admiration. I am grateful to be a part of GS:)

#14 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 7,786 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 06:33 PM

Vave... thank you.... I guess you're right, I do have a passion for this forum.... however misdirected it may be.  :huh:  
Michelle... I appreciate your support!
Trin... you can post as many pictures of your cat as you want this week (one week pass).  ;)
Posted Image

#15 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Wraith

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,801 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 07:52 PM

Hell yeah! I agree you guys did and do a great job! Not really sure what is going on but look forward to the reading the boards.
Posted Image

#16 Roxstar

Roxstar

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal, ghost and after life research, family, music, science, video games. I am mostly into EVP but also love to use spirit boxes and other forms of communication. It's a true passion of mine, more than a hobby.

Posted 16 September 2015 - 04:38 AM

Wow.. I have to say first and foremost, Thanks for all of the hard work everyone has done here through the years, this place  wouldn't be what it is without dedication and love. Glad everyone will still be with us...

"What Scares You, Masters You."

-UNKNOWN-

#17 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 06:52 PM

Hugs to everyone. I hope things work out.
Posted Image

#18 Lord_tea

Lord_tea

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 205 posts
  • Interests:To be honest I prefer coffee.

Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:48 AM

Been following you lot for years before I was a member myself, good luck to everyone and thanks for all the effort so far! It must be a tricky task to moderate something that is almost as awkward as religion and politics combined so definitely credit where it's due!

Posted Image

"Genius might be the ability to say a profound thing in a simple way" - Charles Bukowski

#19 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,576 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 17 September 2015 - 02:07 AM

Very sorry to hear tha, Jim.  I hope things comes together soon!

Posted Image

"Somehow through it all...  We carry on...

Raise you up when you fall...  We carry on...

Bury the past...  Wounds remain...  Through it all...  A desire to live again"

#20 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,576 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 17 September 2015 - 05:40 AM

Wow...  Just realized my broken English in that last post...  Lol

Posted Image

"Somehow through it all...  We carry on...

Raise you up when you fall...  We carry on...

Bury the past...  Wounds remain...  Through it all...  A desire to live again"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users