Give Me The Scariest Stories Possible!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Yaridovich

Yaridovich

Banshee

• GS Member
  • 180 posts
  • Interests:Scary things, Getting scared/startled/chills, Video games, Making my video games tougher, Trivia, Dangerous media, Media Villains, Bill Cipher.

Posted 27 February 2022 - 08:27 PM

And show me the best scary music to listen to while i read em! GIVE ME YOUR BEST... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
But your journey ends here. You are so gullible! Don't you know who i am?
I'm ''Yaridovich'' , a member of Smithy's gang. Shocked?
It's futile to try and fight me.
I'm such a genius, it scares me sometimes. No wonder i'm so important!
I guess we'll have to take our disguises off now... GROUP formation!

♥Yaridovich is so cool!♥

#2 Gothickangel

Gothickangel

Gothickangel.ca

• GS Member
  • 131 posts
  • Interests:Blogging, Shamanisn, The Occult (studying only), Spirit Guides, Astral Projection, Website & Digital Media, Drawing, Camping and Gardening.

Posted 01 March 2022 - 08:18 AM

I have scary stories but they go back over 40 years. And my voice to type software could not archieve that many in one post here. I have an onling blog that just covers Canadian content and my own experiences if you want to read it on Blogger?
https://lightshadowca.blogspot.com/
Besides that if you want mood music. Look on Youtube for scary or horror atmospheric music. Its all creepy sounding but no lyrics cause its for athmosphere. Its used in video games and movies, etc to set the mood.

Posted Image

Light and Shadow. A place where the line is blurred between both worlds.

Nothing is as it seems. Shadow doesn't always mean evil and light doesn't always mean divine.

#3 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 03 March 2022 - 12:35 PM

Hello, Yaridovich!

I think that you should be walking at night in a forest during a new moon. And then you come back and tell us your stories. You haven't lived until you have been scared senseless.  lol
In Goblin Mode

#4 Yaridovich

Yaridovich

Banshee

• GS Member
  • 180 posts
  • Interests:Scary things, Getting scared/startled/chills, Video games, Making my video games tougher, Trivia, Dangerous media, Media Villains, Bill Cipher.

Posted 03 March 2022 - 02:50 PM

View PostMenet, on 03 March 2022 - 12:35 PM, said:

Hello, Yaridovich!

I think that you should be walking at night in a forest during a new moon. And then you come back and tell us your stories. You haven't lived until you have been scared senseless.  lol
Hello Menet!

I LOVE what you said there about being scared senseless:D
It sounds SO fun to walk at night in a forest! Only there is no forest around where i live, and i don't travel so... that won't happen.
I think i'll make a topic about ''times you were scared... paranormal or regular'' do you think that sounds ok?

♥Yaridovich is so cool!♥

#5 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 04 March 2022 - 02:47 AM

Everything is ok but you need a crowd of people who have things to share. Us old timers have shared it all. Things change. We change. Toss it out there and I'll think about it.
In Goblin Mode

#6 Yaridovich

Yaridovich

Banshee

• GS Member
  • 180 posts

Posted 04 March 2022 - 08:41 AM

Also what forum would that go best in?

♥Yaridovich is so cool!♥

#7 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,579 posts

Posted 05 March 2022 - 04:29 AM

Maybe start a post in "Let's go blogging".

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#8 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 05 March 2022 - 09:48 AM

That is a good idea Klainey. I'll come visit with you, Yaridovich.
In Goblin Mode

#9 Yaridovich

Yaridovich

Banshee

• GS Member
  • 180 posts

Posted 05 March 2022 - 01:47 PM

Thanks Klainey.       Thanks Menet.

By the way Klainey, is it ok to make a blog about my life?

♥Yaridovich is so cool!♥

#10 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • 1,941 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 05 March 2022 - 04:45 PM

Yari, I posted a real-life encounter back in 2017. I'll post the link here.

http://www.paranorma...wtopic=44959

To some, this may not be considered scary as such but when it actually happens to you, it changes the dynamics. This was a one and only time I was ever really scared.

Edited by EVP, 05 March 2022 - 05:04 PM.

Posted Image

#11 Yaridovich

Yaridovich

Banshee

• GS Member
  • 180 posts

Posted 05 March 2022 - 07:46 PM

Thank-you EVP! I'll read it.

♥Yaridovich is so cool!♥

#12 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 06 March 2022 - 11:34 AM

If you're looking for a collection of stories that have a twist of the macabre, look into Reddit's No Sleep contribution.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/
Posted Image

#13 Yaridovich

Yaridovich

Banshee

• GS Member
  • 180 posts

Posted 06 March 2022 - 05:00 PM

View PostEVP, on 06 March 2022 - 11:34 AM, said:

If you're looking for a collection of stories that have a twist of the macabre, look into Reddit's No Sleep contribution.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/
Thank-you EVP but my browser doesn't get that! can you copy and paste em here? you don't have to do em all at once though... just what i ask for! If you're able to copy and paste em here... this is what i wanna try first, https://www.reddit.c...y_night_and_he/

♥Yaridovich is so cool!♥

#14 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 06 March 2022 - 05:52 PM

So I (36m) ended up having to sign a lease and move in with a complete stranger named Adam almost a year ago. Adam (33m) was a bit unusual but we got along okay at the start. He was a bit too strict about chores and would constantly use my belongings without permission.

We ended up having a massive argument and I just lashed out in anger and punched him in the face. I remember watching in slow motion as he fell backwards and hit his head off the table. It was very clear that his neck had snapped as it shouldn't bend at that angle. I quickly ran into my room and hid. I didn't think that I would sleep but somehow I drifted off.

I awoke the next morning and was terrified to walk out of my room as I knew what awaited me. I eventually plucked up the courage and let out a scream as I saw him sitting at the kitchen table eating his breakfast. He looked at me confused and asked if I was okay. I just stood there with my mouth agape until he finally left the apartment.

I convinced myself that what happened was all a dream as it was the only explanation. That night when he came home we ended up talking about some random stuff and actually enjoying each others company for the first time. I found out we had a lot of common interests. We opened a bottle of whiskey that I had gotten as a bonus from work and started drinking away.

I got a bit too drunk and decided to try something out. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the sharpest knife we had. I could see the shock on Adam's face as I plunged the knife into his chest repeatedly. I will admit that I got a bit carried away and stabbed him over a hundred times. I walked to my bedroom and couldn't wait to see what tomorrow would bring.

I woke up the next day and yet again Adam was fine. I realised that I could live out my deepest darkest fantasies and noone would ever know. Every night I watched the life leave his body as I used another method to kill him. It became like a ritual that I did just before I went to sleep. Imagine every depraved act you have ever wanted to commit against someone, well I inflicted them all on him.

I honestly never thought of myself as a sadistic person but I knew there would be no consequence for me. The most fun one was when I ran a lawnmower across his body and watched as his screams were cut off as his face was ripped open

I came home one evening and decided to take the night off from killing him, as I was exhausted after a long day of work. I sat down on the couch and just tried to relax. I could see that Adam was giving me a few weird looks but just ignored him. I saw him shrug before walking away into the kitchen. I had forgotten about him until I felt him stab a fork into my eye. I began to scream in pain as Adam said "I guess it is my turn now", before running a knife across my neck.

I screamed myself awake the next morning and ran to the mirror to find no trace of the injuries that I had incurred the previous night. Adam smiled at me when I walked out of my room and said he hoped I had a good nights sleep.

I ended up moving out of that apartment the following weekend as I couldn't sleep while he was nearby. I thought of everything I had done to him and lived in fear that he would do something similar. This is why I have lived on my own since as you never know what your roommates are capable of
Posted Image

#15 Yaridovich

Yaridovich

Banshee

• GS Member
  • 180 posts

Posted 06 March 2022 - 08:39 PM

Thank-you EVP! I will give you another one tomorrow, Goodnight:)

♥Yaridovich is so cool!♥