• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,420 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:03 PM

I came across this article this morning about a park where people have experienced bad luck after taking mementos from the site:

http://www.news.com....ef6ba2d11a8b3e1

This isn't an isolated spot - it's often believed that one of our beautiful landmarks in Australia (Uluru) is similarly protected by indigenous spirits and punishes those who take sacred rock:

http://www.news.com....88775ae0eb16e5f

I reckon there's probably some Polynesian stories that would be similar about volcanic rock.

Have you got any other stories of cursed sites around the world?
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#2 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts
  • Interests:photography, anomalous audio recordings & enigmas.

Posted 11 November 2017 - 05:41 PM

Interesting share earthly. I'm undecided about several spiritual aspect but I still am drawn to curiosity such as this. I have been to this area back in the 80's and I remember it being an emotional experience.

There is another curse said to be present for those who dare to pilfer remnants from the burial ground of the Bell Family associated with the Bell Witch story.

One such story of several teenagers stealing the headstone of John Bell and loading it in the trunk of the car all knowing of the curse. The main perpetrator was behind the wheel and within miles of leaving became involved in a horrible automotive accident causing the vehicle to turn over several times before plummeting into a deep ravine. Two of the three passengers were virtually unmarked but the driver who orchestrated the heist died horribly. Oddly the tombstone was completely unscathed as well and was promptly returned.
Posted Image
"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt" - Mark Twain

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 07:40 PM

Wow not to forget bone pointing :shocked:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter