• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 14 January 2017 - 06:25 AM

View PostCaptain Kundalini, on 13 January 2017 - 09:26 PM, said:

Shhhhh.
:good:
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#22 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts
  • Interests:Knowledge Seeker, Astronomy, Music, bLogging, Meditation, The Outdoors, The Beatles, Reading, Writing, Celebrity Grave Hunting, Storm Chasing, The Paranormal (Ghosts & UFO's), Computers, Romance, Travel, Literature & Photography.

Posted 14 January 2017 - 10:29 AM

As Sanders slept and dreamed of a place far away which in the back of his mind was known as Home,
a man walked through the deep forest somewhere in the Colorado Rockies. Something wasn't right.
He couldn't remember his name. Everything looked, felt, smelled and even tasted strange.
He knew he was a hunter of some kind and that he came from a big place, something called a...city.
A few weeks ago, a normal day had begun as it usually did for Bill Sanders. He'd rolled out of his sleeping bag,
packed up his backpack, did his best to make the area look just as he had found it and started on his way
to the Lodge.
He'd waked about a mile when he came to a steep hill. He wondered what he would see and how far he'd
be able to see when he reached the crest. He smiled with anticipation. In about 20 yards or so, he'd be there.
What he hadn't anticipated was the presence of a BEAR!
David Wallace stood there with his mouth hanging open. What he didn't realize was that the bear was just as surprised as he was!
They both froze, looking at each other.
And it was just at this moment that the barely detectable comet swung by Earth on it's 287 year journey.
What happened?
Well, according to the most popular scientific theory, some strange comet stuff showered the Earth with its crystalline matter.
Fortunately, most of it burned up in the atmosphere. It did, however effect a small piece of land somewhere in Colorado.
The children who read about the event 26 years later called it "Magic".
Whatever you want to call it, the Magic or the strange comet stuff did its thing and so Man and Bear switched places.
Both of them fainted.
"Mr. Sanders" woke up first and although still slightly dazed, he ambled off into the forest thinking, "I think the car is this way."
David Wallace crawled into a nearby cave and went to sleep.
So, these are the conditions that prevail.

To be concluded.....
Posted Image

#23 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,757 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 06:28 PM

Oh, wow, getting intriguing :)
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#24 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,024 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 15 January 2017 - 12:58 AM

Yes, were finding out some history now.... love it!
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#25 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 05:59 AM

I know many people that can be bears sometimes.Wait....I'm one of them! That explains my incessant shaving! Nice continuing story Captain.
Posted Image

#26 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts
  • Interests:Knowledge Seeker, Astronomy, Music, bLogging, Meditation, The Outdoors, The Beatles, Reading, Writing, Celebrity Grave Hunting, Storm Chasing, The Paranormal (Ghosts & UFO's), Computers, Romance, Travel, Literature & Photography.

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:16 AM

Being a bear in a Human body is a real trick, but just try being a Human in the body of a bear!
As you can probably imagine, it would take some getting used to on both sides.
David Wallace awoke from his sleep in the cave and cautiously trundled down the mountain
toward town. To his delight, he came to a cabin which was mostly abandoned. Whoever had been
living there had up and left, leaving a warm plate of vittles for him to chow down on.
Just as he was finishing up, the angry hikers saw him and gave chase.
He gave them a run for their money and then leaped into their nearby car. The car had the engine running,
so David Wallace took the opportunity to make his escape by hitting the gas and taking off.
As he got onto the main road heading toward town he almost caused several accidents by veering
this way and that, not to mention getting some shocked looks by distracted drivers.
His journey back to the "City of the Big Shoulders" was just beginning....only he was going WEST instead of EAST
and instead of winding up in a Chicago Zoo ended up in the Angeles National Forest in the San Gabriel Mountains.
It was just as well because Mr. Sanders and his wife were headed that way, too, for their vacation.

After wrecking the car, Wallace bailed and started walking parallel to the highway.
He tried thumbing it, but it looked ridiculous, so he kept walking (on all fours because he found
he could get around faster and he didn't feel as clumsy).
Night fell and seeing lights in the distance, he headed toward them.
It was a Rest Stop. As one trucker slept in his cab over pete, Wallace climbed into the back
where he was able to find a load of mattresses. He curled up between two stacks on a soft one and fell asleep.
He awoke only when the truck came to a stop. He got up, looked around and went to the back of the truck.
The doors had been closed but now they were opening and a very startled Truck Driver
found himself face to face with a bear. Wallace did his best to calm the poor man, but the trucker wasn't having it.
He took off running!
Somehow, Wallace got across the 210 Interstate and wandered into the city of Glendale. He was hungry again...and HOT.
He spent some time in a swimming pool and then went searching for food.
By that time, he had gotten some unwanted attention and was being followed. He saw the helicopter and headed for
a house that had some nice food smells coming from it.

Sanders loved the vacation home. It had lots of room and was far enough away from LA proper that it suited him.
It reminded him of.....of....
"Darn, there's that nagging memory again.."
He pulled out his cell phone to call Geoff and walked toward the garage to get the bags of food out.
Wallace came around the corner and headed straight for Mr. Sanders.
They both looked up at the exact same moment and froze, just a few feet apart.
They stood there, man and bear and as it sometimes happens when magic is involved,
the strange comet stuff covering both man and bear...dissolved.
(Some say it was partially because of the chlorine that Wallace got on his body from the pool.)
To some sharp people living nearby, they remembered that there was a flash of light, a shriek
and a helicopter passing overhead.
David Wallace, a man in his mid 30's, 5 feet, 9 inches tall and a bit overweight,  turned around and
high tailed it outta there and back into the house.
The Bear, Mr. Sanders (so named by some hikers who happened to see him from the safety of their car)
watched the man go and as the last remnants of humanity left his consciousness, he smiled and went back to
being a bear.
Part of this was caught on the 6 O'Clock News that evening.

Epilogue:

To make a long story short, "Mr. Sanders" didn't go all the way back to Colorado.
He didn't know how. After all, he was just a bear.
Instead, he made his home in the Angeles National Forest in a cave in the San Gabriel Mountains.
David Wallace ran back into the house, out of breath.
Connie looked at him with concern. "What's wrong?"
He said nothing. He just repacked the clothes, left the food behind and with Connie protesting
every step of the way, drove the rented car back to LAX where they boarded a plane back to Chicago.

The End

Edited by Captain Kundalini, 24 January 2017 - 03:30 PM.

Posted Image

#27 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 04:49 AM

About The Author
Scott L. Spencer was born and raised in Dallas, Texas where at an early age he discovered that he was Human.
He started writing short stories in his teens and poetry when he was in his 20's.
His interests include Travel, Literature, Writing, Paranormal Studies and Computers. He lives with his two cats Ollie and Isis.
In late June of 1975 he awoke from a vivid dream in which a tall, dark haired, well dressed man came to the door.
Before Scott could say much, the stranger greeted him and then said, "I was told I might be able to find you here."
"You look familiar, what's your name", Scott asked?
"That's not important right now. What is important is that I have a train to catch, but before I go, I need to leave this with you."
"A key", I said. "What is the key to?" He just smiled enigmatically, turned and walked away.
He called to his mother but by the time she got to the door, there was no sign of the man.
Oddly enough, Mr. Spencer has a rather strange looking key in his possession.
He has known others to posses it, too. Sometimes willingly, most of them unwillingly.
There are others like it and if you happen to find one just, be careful of the door that it unlocks.
You might find yourself here.

Edited by Captain Kundalini, 18 January 2017 - 08:21 AM.

Posted Image

#28 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,757 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 07:22 AM

Thank you for the story it was an enjoyable read :)

Beautiful cats too :)
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#29 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 09:04 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 17 January 2017 - 07:22 AM, said:

Thank you for the story it was an enjoyable read :)

Beautiful cats too :)

Thank ya! :)
Posted Image

#30 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

Don't Mess With Me

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,295 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 01 February 2017 - 09:10 PM

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have outdone yourself my friend - excellent work. I enjoyed this very much:)

#31 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 10:39 AM

View PostMichelleGStudy, on 01 February 2017 - 09:10 PM, said:

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have outdone yourself my friend - excellent work. I enjoyed this very much:)

Thank you so much. :)
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users