Santa Sleigh       santa

Evp In My Home (I Can't Get Anyone To Answer My Question)

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 steffi

steffi

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 09:10 AM

Hi,

My husband and I just bought an 83 year old house out in the country. You know, you've seen it on tv before but never thought it would happen to you. Yeah, that's us. Its a beautiful home. Needs some updating but all in all it is very livable. It had sat on the market for over five years, although it was great price. I mean, I felt like we just stole this house from the previous owner. But then a few months into living here my 12 year old daughter came down stairs one night and said that she was hearing people talking and laughing and seeing shadows. I just thought she had a bad dream or that she wasn't used to the old house. But then she continued to do the same thing at least two nights out of the week. So, I decided that I would put a voice recorder upstairs while no one was home one day. I never expected to get anything. I just though she was imagining things. But I did catch something. I have emailed several local investigators and not one of them has emailed me back. I don't know what to think of this or what to do about it, if anything, but I would like to get your input into this and get your opinions. Please excuse the voice at the end. It is just my sister's boyfriend that was helping me make a file for it.
Attached File  part0.mp3   156.73K   26 downloads

#2 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,485 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 25 March 2018 - 07:58 AM

Hi steffi.

I'm not hearing anything, but there are some people on here that can take the file and edit it so there is less background noise so that the sound in question stands out.  Hopefully they will comment.  Thanks for posting!  :)
Posted Image

#3 kevinscan

kevinscan

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    Friends
    Horror & Sci-fi
    A good mystery
    Star Wars
    Hiking

Posted 25 March 2018 - 03:51 PM

Very creepy, it almost sounds like "hey bugsy" but i'm not sure as there is a lot of hiss. (white noise)
Posted Image

"Ghosts are not conscious entities, but emotional energy recorded in matter"

Sir Oliver Lodge

#4 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,821 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 06:42 PM

steffi

Here is a link to listen without downloading the file.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#5 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,190 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 12:01 AM

Cool... I start to hear it at: 0.06.0 - Can't make out what is being said though.
Maybe if someone could clean it up and slow it down, it might be a keeper.  :).

#6 Roxstar

Roxstar

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal, ghost and after life research, family, music, science, video games. I am mostly into EVP but also love to use spirit boxes and other forms of communication. It's a true passion of mine, more than a hobby.

Posted 18 April 2018 - 05:58 PM

https://instaud.io/23Ov I cleaned it up the best I could and got most of the static out. I believe it's a female voice, saying "Hey" Then "Curtain" but that's just my take. Hope this helps :)

Edited by Roxstar, 18 April 2018 - 05:59 PM.

"What Scares You, Masters You."

-UNKNOWN-

#7 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,463 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 07 May 2018 - 04:01 PM

View PostRoxstar, on 18 April 2018 - 05:58 PM, said:

https://instaud.io/23Ov I cleaned it up the best I could and got most of the static out. I believe it's a female voice, saying "Hey" Then "Curtain" but that's just my take. Hope this helps :)
Here's the man that can do it!

#8 steffi

steffi

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 05:11 AM

Thank you Roxstar. The voice recorder I used wasn't a very good one, but I really didn't expect to catch anything anyway. I've since gotten stomping in the house recorded when no one was home and I saw a shadow inside the house through a door while I was outside with my kids. My mother-in-law was at our house one day by herself and heard someone knocking on a door but when she went to open the door no one was there. I called an investigation team and they came out and did an investigation. They just texted me that they do have evidence from EVP's and video. I'm just waiting for them to finish up.

#9 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,821 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 05:20 AM

Wow, that will be interesting :D
Posted Image

#10 steffi

steffi

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 05:39 AM

I’m anxious to see what they got. I’ve learned to live with it but it’s nothing bad, seems mischievous at most. I do know that the investigators were having trouble with battery drainage the entire night. And one of the cameras in the attic kept moving on its own.

#11 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,821 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 05:51 AM

:confused0068: Thanks for the further information :yes:
Posted Image

#12 steffi

steffi

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 05:57 AM

Sure. I'll let everyone know what the evidence shows as soon as they get back to me.

#13 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,474 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 09:35 AM

Oh yes, I hear it too. It's definitely a female voice. It does sound like it says "hey" but I'm not certain what it's saying in the second spot. Interesting.

#14 ifinkufreekyandilikeualot

ifinkufreekyandilikeualot

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 01:05 AM

Hello, I have attempted to clear it up enough to be able to get an idea of what it says and every time I've tried I've had different sounding results but the words don't change.

I hear 2 voices which sound like an older girl and a younger girl (aged roughly around 10 & 14) and to me it sounds like the older girl is teasing the younger one.

The older females voice starts first, I can't hear what she says but at 3 seconds I hear the same voice say HAHA! Then I hear the younger girls voice (again I cant work out what she says) then at 5 seconds she says 'No dont!'

I'll keep trying to clear it up but with recordings like this it's a 50/50 chance.

#15 ifinkufreekyandilikeualot

ifinkufreekyandilikeualot

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 03:06 AM

View Postifinkufreekyandilikeualot, on 24 May 2018 - 01:05 AM, said:

Hello, I have attempted to clear it up enough to be able to get an idea of what it says and every time I've tried I've had different sounding results but the words don't change.

I hear 2 voices which sound like an older girl and a younger girl (aged roughly around 10 & 14) and to me it sounds like the older girl is teasing the younger one.

The older females voice starts first, I can't hear what she says but at 3 seconds I hear the same voice say HAHA! Then I hear the younger girls voice (again I cant work out what she says) then at 5 seconds she says 'No dont!'

I'll keep trying to clear it up but with recordings like this it's a 50/50 chance.

Here are a few different results I've got from it, I would recommend using headphones when listening to them.
If you hear something different to me please let me know as I never seem to hear the same as everybody else lol

https://instaud.io/2dOn

https://instaud.io/2dOs

https://instaud.io/2dOt

#16 steffi

steffi

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 03:53 AM

Thanks! I can’t really make out what they are saying. But then again, I never could. I should have used a good voice recorder but I just didn’t think that I would get anything. I just thought my daughter was dreaming all of this. Would anyone have any suggestions on what kind of voice recorder I should use? I still get a random noise from time to time but I haven’t caught any voices since this one.

#17 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,821 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 06:36 AM

View Poststeffi, on 25 May 2018 - 03:53 AM, said:

Thanks! I can’t really make out what they are saying. But then again, I never could. I should have used a good voice recorder but I just didn’t think that I would get anything. I just thought my daughter was dreaming all of this. Would anyone have any suggestions on what kind of voice recorder I should use? I still get a random noise from time to time but I haven’t caught any voices since this one.

One of our members suggested this free app a while ago. I suppose it is always worth a try.

Ghost Box T1 TTS EVP

Another is a program  siguie wrote and can be accessed here GhostTalk It is free to use you don't need to download anything and it is text generated so it takes all the guessing out.
Posted Image

#18 steffi

steffi

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 05:43 PM

The investigators just left. We got a good bit of evp’s but no video as I thought he said. Most of the evp’s were in my bedroom. They caught a woman saying “it’s hot”, a young lady saying “there are two speaking” when one of the investigators asked how many were in the room, another female voice saying “shhh....they can hear us” when one of the investigators said they heard a woman’s voice, and a female voice saying “twelve” when an investigator asked how many spirits were in the house. Then we got male voices in the basement. When one of the investigators asked if they would like to say anything a male voice said “a leak” and then a few seconds later a different male voice said “right here”. And that made my husbands ears banana up because our house a brick bungalow with a concrete basement that floods when it rains, but we also had just discovered a leak in the pipes a couple of weeks before the investigators came to do the investigation. So needless to say he believes that they aren’t being harmful they are just trying to get our attention. And he also believes that the reason there are so many spirits is because we live across the street from an old, very large cemetery. But he wants to look into that theory a little further.

#19 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,821 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 10:23 PM

At least you now have some idea what's going on.
Posted Image