• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 William tell

William tell

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 December 2020 - 04:05 AM

A while back we as a group were doing the ouija board-we have done this for many years with no negative consequences. On one occasion we had a spirit come through claiming to be Balthazar who is by the way one of the magi(the wise men). His presence on the board felt kingly and we were well aware of his influence on the board. It was like no other we have had before. you could say he was an expert.  He spoke of biblical times and his time in Giza. He did mention that there was such a person as Jesus.
At home i was thinking how much i enjoyed this and googled him. I found out he reportedly gave him Myrrh. I ordered some myrrh extract online and though no more about it.
A few days later i was in bed and was woken up by this strange odour. It was not a pleasant smell. I went back to sleep and again i was wakened by the smell ,this time i asked my wife if she smells it and said no.I practically smelled it all night it was awful.
In the morning it had cleared and asked my wife again and still she said no.
Later that day a parcel arrived for me and i opened it. It was the Myrrh. I opened the bottle and the scent hit me-it was the Myrrh that i had smelled all night.  It;s still awful.
The paranormal works in many different ways.

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,429 posts

Posted 09 December 2020 - 02:56 AM

:D yes it does work in many different ways :yes:

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter