Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#302 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,877 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 05 April 2019 - 11:33 AM

March 1, 2018 - 7:28 PM: My mother and I were sitting in the parlor watching TV when we both heard the snapping sound from between the backdoor and window. She asked me if I heard it as well? I told her Yes and that it always happens between approx. 7:30 - 8:30 PM and 10:30 - 11:30 PM. We both can't figure out why.

March 2, 2019 - 2:35 PM: After shutting done the PC for the night, I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth, etc.when I started to hear the muffled voice of someone talking, but I couldn't understand what was said. I know it wasn't audio matrixing, because of the furnace, A/C nor my PC, because none of those were on. The only thing on was the two-gallon tank containing my Marimo Moss Balls and I could tell it wasn't that. The voice stopped talking as soon as I opened the bathroom door.

March 3, 2019 - 11:48 PM: I was sitting at my Pc when I heard someone walk up to the PC/Sewing Room. I assumed it was my mother going to use the bathroom. I waited to listen for the bathroom door to close, but nothing happened. I checked, and the door was wide open, and no one was inside. For the rest of the night, I had the feeling that someone was looking in at me from the doorway. I kept looking over at it from the corner of my eye, but never saw anything.

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 05 April 2019 - 11:33 AM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

Posted Image

My Shop

#303 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,877 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 08 April 2019 - 03:08 PM

March 8, 2019 - 2:39 AM: I went to the kitchen to get some water, using only the range hood light, when again I heard a voice coming from the parlor.  I turned in the overhead light and didn't see anyone or thing in there.

March 8, 2019 - 4:37: I was in the bathroom getting ready to go to bed when I heard a muffled voice talking in the basement again. Though, I still can't make out what's said.

Posted Image

My Shop

#304 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,506 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 08 April 2019 - 06:35 PM

I love reading of things you and your mother experience daily - thank you for taking the time to share them with us.
M

#305 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,337 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 04:58 AM

I enjoy reading about it too Michelle. You have a very active house MacC :fright:
Posted Image

#306 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,877 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 11:16 AM

Thank you. Yes, it's active but luckily not as busy as it was when I was young.

April 12, 2019 - 5:49 PM: While in the kitchen making dinner I heard a woman say something in the parlor. At first, I thought it was my Mom, but upon peering around the doorway jam and into the room, looking in, there was no one in sight.

April 12, 2019 - 7:45 PM: Last night when my Mom and I were in the kitchen making a cuppa, we both heard the loud crack sounding between the back door and the window. It startled us both as it usually doesn't do that when we're close to the spot.

April 12-13, 2019 - 12:00 - 5:23 AM: All night long I could feel Him staring at me from the porch. I did catch a glimpse of Him, but only for a second. Every time I went to the kitchen or bathroom, I could sense him watching. It's an eerie feeling.

April 13, 2019 - 3:52 AM: As I was sitting at the PC, making a rosary, I heard a noise. At first, I thought my Mom got up to use the bathroom. But, I didn't hear the door close. I got worried she might be ailing, so I got up and looked. She wasn't there. For the rest of the night and until I went to bed, I could feel someone watching me..So in the room, I turned on some candles and a motion sensor light. To give me a heads up, the MSL would turn on if anything came into the room.

Posted Image

My Shop

#307 JohnHermes

JohnHermes

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:tarot, dreaming practices, shamanism, magick etc.

Posted 22 April 2019 - 02:03 AM

Seems like you're third eye is opening and you've seen the other side of the veil or plane.

#308 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,877 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 11:45 AM

View PostJohnHermes, on 22 April 2019 - 02:03 AM, said:

Seems like you're third eye is opening and you've seen the other side of the veil or plane.

I've seen, heard, smelled, and felt things my whole life. And according to my Mother (via the incident when she was pregnant with me) since before I was born.

April 19, 2019 - 5:03 PM: I was bringing my dinner into the PC/Sewing room when I dropped one of the chocolate eggs, which I planned to have for dessert. I heard it bounce twice on the carpet; I couldn't see it in the semi-dark, so I turned on my small desk lamp; it didn't help. Then, I turned on the table light but still didn't see it. So, I got out the flashlight and looked all around and practically tore the room apart; I couldn't find it anywhere. As of yet, it still hasn't turned up.

April 22, 2019 - 3:26 PM: I was in the kitchen prepping dinner. I had just removed some food from the fridge and was walking towards the counter when I heard this awful loud groan coming from the parlor. I stopped dead in my tracks and looked into thru the parlor door; I didn't see anyone. It then dawned on me that the voice was male and my Brother wasn't visiting. I assume (bad on me :rolleyes: ) that it was "HIM" from the porch. I think he's already sick of rehabbing leftovers as my Mom is. :lol:

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 23 April 2019 - 11:50 AM.

Posted Image

My Shop

#309 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,337 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 01:18 AM

Lol missing xmas decorations and now the easter egg!    Bad Posted Image !
Posted Image

#310 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,877 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 10:29 AM

KlaineyGStudy, on 24 April 2019 - 01:18 AM, said:

Lol missing xmas decorations and now the easter egg! Bad Posted Image !
:rofl:  I think he's upset we didn't put up many Easter decorations. The only things out were (two) door decorations and two Lindt chocolate bunnies on the buffet. Usually, we have lots of Easter decorations but didn't have the ambition to put them out this year. We even have a two-foot tall ceramic chocolate bunny, who stayed on the cellar with the rest of them.

April 25, 2019 - 12:36 PM: I was sitting at my desk, working on a seed bead commission, when I could hear someone walk up to the bathroom door. I thought it was my Mother, but it suddenly dawned on me. I never could pick up the sound of her footsteps lead up to the fireplace.
I sat there waiting and listening, but there were no other sounds; no one closing or opening the bathroom door or any footsteps walking away. I called out, but no one answered me. So, I checked there was nobody there. It is the third time this month that the walking up to the door sound has happened.

Posted Image

My Shop

#311 Ridgeki

Ridgeki

Apport

• GS Member
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:essay writting expert
    woman'ssoccer

Posted 27 April 2019 - 02:04 AM

Yer that can be scary reminds of when I walk down the corridor. Sometimes it sounds like someone is walking behind me.

#312 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,877 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 03:41 PM

Ridgeki, on 27 April 2019 - 02:04 AM, said:

Yer that can be scary reminds of when I walk down the corridor. Sometimes it sounds like someone is walking behind me.

Yeah, hearing disembodied footsteps can seriously creep you out.

Lately, it's been kind of quiet here. I've only heard occasional footsteps creaks and snaps; noises that aren't the house settling. I'll let you know when anything more significant happens. The silence isn't the first time things have gone quiet, only to start up again later.

Posted Image

My Shop

#313 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,877 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 11:02 AM

June 19, 2019 - 12:00 PM: I made some Chili in my Crock-Pot last night and set it to low for overnight cooking. When I got up just now, the slow cooker was shut off. I thought my mother had shut it off when she went to the senior center. The sides of the cooker were still warm, so I turned it back on. When she came home, I asked her about it and she said, she hadn't shut it off. So, I gave our house spirit a thank you for not letting it get too well cooked.

June 28, 2019 - 1:30 PM: I made Crock-Pot chili again. As before, I cooked it overnight. When I woke up, it was still on and well overcooked. Darn, I was hoping it would do the same with this batch... sigh,

Posted Image

My Shop

#314 KolIkA

KolIkA

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 05:46 PM

i hope it is nice still :) and not to overcooked

#315 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,877 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 07:00 AM

The beans were fine, but the beef was a bit overcooked, as well as the sauce.

Posted Image

My Shop

#316 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,877 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 02:16 PM

July 7, 2019 - 3:42 AM: Well it seems they're at it again. I keep hearing someone talking, calling my name, and such. I could hear a female talking, but when I check inside and outside of the house, now one was around. I checked, and my mom was asleep, so it wasn't her.

July 15, 2019 - 4:50 PM: Now, the voices are even happening to my mom again. She swore when she came in from the yard she heard me call her.

July 18, 2019 - 6:52 PM: I heard my mom come in from gardening and she called out. I went to the kitchen where she was and asked her what she'd said. She looked confused and said, "I didn't call you." Also, she hadn't said a word or made any vocalizations.

Posted Image

My Shop