Free Skins
© Fisana

Where Is The Anti-Gravity Propulsion Engine?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 251 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 29 June 2017 - 06:16 AM

With all the UFO reports that date back to the 40's - 60's where craft were seen without any visible source of propulsion (ie jet engines, rocket motors etc) and with the claims that "some clandestine" organisations had access to these vehicles either in partnership (with Aliens) or reverse engineering from crashed vehicles, then where is this technology today?
If the technology of these vehicles were able to be flown during the 40-60's in open airspace (ie not within the boundaries of the isolated airbase)  then why 50 years on do we still not have any form of Anti-Gravity propulsion on any vehicle or that mater no vehicles that conform to the generalised saucer shaped craft.

I know that there might be black projects etc but I doubt there are any military airborne vehicles being designed today that would meet the criteria as most development is now into airborne drones and autonomous airborne drones, and with the latest propulsion still being combustion (ie SCRAMjet) we are still no closer to what supposable was available back in the 40-60's. That last black project was the B2, though the rumour was of the Aurora but that was many years ago as surveillance is now done by Satellite rather than flying a vehicle over the Soviets.

If anti-grav was an actual thing that could be used then NASA and various space companies would be using it, hell even the USA airforce would be launching satellites but everyone is still launching on Hydrogen/Oxygen fuels in rockets

If the USA does have anti-grav developed form "alien" technology from the 40-60s, then why have they kept the technology a secret all this time?

#2 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Shadow Ghost

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 29 June 2017 - 09:07 PM

Because then they'd have to admit(completely disclose) that there is such a thing as extraterrestrials.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#3 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 251 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:44 AM

Which means then they could never use this technology in the open ever, so one would say if it does exist then it was a waste of resources to develop it.

I do wonder if Aliens exist but as I said before that if we take every viable report of a sighting then we would be the intergalactic version of a very busy airport with all these different types of craft.

I was watching a programme about the 2 crash sites of Roswell, where they got one of the soldiers who was involved in the main Roswell crash clean up talking on camera. The programme was called UFO Hunters but it could have a different name in the US.

So, if the crash site was a spaceship and not a weather balloon, then I doubt there was much large pieces of technology that would be useful as it seems the debris was picked up by hand which suggests it was a Mogul weather balloon as if it was a busted up spacecraft then their would of been large pieces like engine parts, cockpit, doors, seats etc but some say it was and everything is reversed engineered from this and also from the secondary crash site in the plains of Augusta.

I still believe that if the technology was gained from aliens/craft 50 years ago then we would be using this by now even if they don't admit to aliens. Albeit anti-grav or interdimensional jumps or matter transporter etc though from reports of the paranormal (and in these forums) that if spirits can move objects from one location to another, do they do it like the star trek matter transporter or do they pick it up and walk with it (to our eyes this would mean the object floating as we can't see the spirit etc). If the spirit make the object disappear then the physics is there to be exploited.

#4 Snickers

Snickers

EVP

• GS Member
  • 98 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:24 PM

Why are you so sure they are not using it? I have read stories about people witnessing round shaped flying disks coming up out of the ocean and taking off at lightening speed and disappearing. I saw with my own eyes a drone, as big as a small airplane, skimming the housetops so close that I thought it would hit the houses, and it did not make a sound, it was completely silent. It gave me a creepy feeling to watch it. How could it fly so low and remain silent? and not crash? later, people 10 miles south of me told me about seeing the same drone, on the same day that I saw it, still flying very low. It freaked them out too. This was not a toy. It was traveling fairly fast. The second drone I saw with my son, it was a little larger than the first one and flying higher. We got the binoculars and looked at it, and there was no windshield in the thing. Again, if we had not been looking up at the sky we would not have seen it as it was completely silent. No motor that I ever heard of is silent.
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#5 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 251 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 10:12 AM

View PostSnickers, on 15 July 2017 - 07:24 PM, said:

Why are you so sure they are not using it?

Because NASA and the military are spending billions on Rocket Research and Scramjet Research. Why develop that technology if Anti-Grav was available and "in use "as you say.?

#6 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 19 July 2017 - 10:23 AM

You guys are going to draw in the conspiracy theorists. And do you really want to deal with them? lol.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#7 Snickers

Snickers

EVP

• GS Member
  • 98 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:01 PM

View PostCapt-Zeanie, on 19 July 2017 - 10:12 AM, said:

Because NASA and the military are spending billions on Rocket Research and Scramjet Research. Why develop that technology if Anti-Grav was available and "in use "as you say.?

They don't want us to know.......

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 19 July 2017 - 10:23 AM, said:

You guys are going to draw in the conspiracy theorists. And do you really want to deal with them? lol.

no no... not That!!  lol

But... I want to know how these large military drones are flying completely silent?? not a sound... I know... I saw two of them one summer a couple years ago....  how many more went over my house and I didn't even know?   creepy things!
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#8 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 20 July 2017 - 04:04 AM

View PostSnickers, on 19 July 2017 - 09:01 PM, said:

They don't want us to know.......

no no... not That!!  lol

But... I want to know how these large military drones are flying completely silent?? not a sound... I know... I saw two of them one summer a couple years ago....  how many more went over my house and I didn't even know?   creepy things!

I totally understand snickers, when I was a little girl, we lived near the air force that's in Vienna ohio, and we use to have quite air craft go over our house all the time. Our house was in line with their run way, so their stuff was very low. We saw silent planes doing drills in the morning, and at night big colorful lights would fly towards the base. Lol also during that time frame of my life, the Trumbul county police chased a UFO around the county lol.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users