Haha--success!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Lychandope

Lychandope

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:besides using words i don't understand in sentences that make no sense...? um... Living Dead Girl *swoon*... art... and being ELR {25h}...

Posted 30 May 2005 - 06:17 PM

hiya, GhostStudy peoples!  w00t.gif

for a while i had the sinking feeling that y'all didn't like hairy dudes with a penchant for chewing stuff--but i got accepted! yay!!  tongue.gif

Living Dead Girl referred me to this site cuz it was of great interest to her... and--well--whatever interests her...  blush.gif

hmm... a brief word about me, eh...? well... um... i'm associated with a few other forums (vids and such), but this is my very first paranoral-forum... i go by Lychandope... i'm a west-coast, CA guy... budding artist... about yay high and that old... wear a size-11.5~12 shoe... all of my limbs are intact... i like horror movies and getting the bejeezus scared out of me... doodling monsters... am somewhere between a skeptic and a believer, but leaning more towards a believer in the paranormal and other unexplained phenomena--there's just way too much freaky business going on out there that defies logic... i figure that this'd be a good place to start looking up stuff... if i end up awake at 2am with a blanket over my head, holding a flashlight, and frantically scanning the room--so much the better, eh...?  blink.gif

my experience with what gets talked about here is minimal, at best... i'm not, like, some vessel for spirits or anything... about the freakiest things i see are on a regular basis when i step outside--gotta love them whacky San Franciscans... all i know is what has interested me enough to look up and read about since a kid... Nessie... zombies... vampires... Bigfoot... dopplegangers... werewoofs... Chupacabra... things that go *rarr* in the night... i hope to get a better understanding of a good many things and loads of different views here...  ph34r.gif  

but i have gotten the chance to check out some of the site so far, and i find it all very interesting... good job on the site, moderator-peoples, and thanks for the approval--can't wait to see more...  laugh.gif

#2 Purr

Purr

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:Reading: Ghost Stories, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Mysteries, True Crime, Romance<br /><br />Crafts: Cross-stitching, painting wood, crochet<br /><br />Games: RPGs, adventure, MMORPGs, some strategy, board games of all kinds<br /><br />Weirdness: RHPS, Tabletop roleplaying, strange obsession for men in leather and lace :D

Posted 30 May 2005 - 06:32 PM

Yay, welcome friend of LDG!! smile.gif  Hope you like it around these parts.  devil.gif
Signature Recipe:
1 witty phrase
1 cool picture
2 links to your sites

Mix together, add some formatting.
Click 'Update my Signature'
*sigh.. I never do anything right*

#3 Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*

Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2005 - 06:33 PM

LOL!!! Patience is a virtue Lycandope!!! tongue.gif  I tol' LDG it wouldn't be too long before you'd get in!!! wink.gif I'm really glad that you like it here thus far!!! smile.gif  We like hairy guys, that's why we let Ceasar hang out here!!! (I keed Caese, you know I loves ya!!)
Well, enjoy the site, and happy posting!!! smile.gif

user posted image

#4 Guest_Dark Angel_*

Guest_Dark Angel_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2005 - 06:45 PM

Welcome to Ghoststudy!  It's always nice to see someone who's so enthusiastic about the paranormal.  Keep looking and you might just find some San Francisco "anomalies" on this site, too.   smile.gif
Love your avvie, too, I think the werewolf from American Werewolf in London has to be one of the best ones Hollywood ever did.  

#5 Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*

Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2005 - 07:16 PM

We have a cookie lady on the board????? I got jipped!!! mad.gif

#6 Lychandope

Lychandope

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:besides using words i don't understand in sentences that make no sense...? um... Living Dead Girl *swoon*... art... and being ELR {25h}...

Posted 30 May 2005 - 07:23 PM

wow--responses already?! heheh... thanks!

i tried to be patient, Helena--but all this internet *click*get*click*get has spoiled me... i was beside myself with anticipation... blush.gif

yay, Angel! another fan of that flick... i love the design of the werewoof too, and the deadpan humor of the movie in general... i'd like to think that my humor's very British--only w/o the sophistication...  whistling.gif  

Living Dead Girl...? *thpbbt* hahahaha... hi!  tongue.gif

#7 LivingDeadGirl

LivingDeadGirl

Apport

• GS Member
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:All things paranormal of course, cookies, horror movies (still looking for the scariest one out there), this really handsome, charming, witty, wickedly sexy guy who goes by the name Lychandope *sigh* and I'm a long time fan of the night and the things that go bump in it...mwahhahaha...

Posted 30 May 2005 - 07:42 PM

QUOTE(Stormie @ May 23 2005, 12:12 AM)
Hello LivingDeadGirl  biggrin.gif Welcome to GS and enjoy the stay.Have a cookie!

I bet being an Assistant Funeral Director sure ups the chances for ghostlyness  huh.gif 
Can't wait to hear your experiences and stories   smile.gif

~Stormie

View Post

biggrin.gif  Here is the cookie lady Helena... Thereveryyummytoo *mumbles with cookie in mouth* Quick while no one is looking let's nab the plate and run!  ph34r.gif  w00t.gif
...WHÈN THÈRÉ'Š NÒ MÒRE RÒÓM ÌN HÈLL, THÈ ÐÈÁÐ WÌLL WÀLK THÈ ÈÁRTH....

#8 chilli

chilli

Wraith

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal, travelling, food and wine, animals, politics, TV, and more

Posted 30 May 2005 - 07:54 PM

Grrr, I never got a cookie from Stormie either dry.gif

laugh.gif

But welcome Lychandope, good to have you aboard and enjoy! smile.gif

#9 Lychandope

Lychandope

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 12:25 AM

ty, chillichick, i'm really looking forward to reading about all of the--wait a sec... did someone say "cookie"...?  dry.gif

#10 white orchid

white orchid

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 04:28 AM

*skids onto the scene*  cookies?

#11 GhostDog

GhostDog

Daemon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 05:31 PM

Hiya Lychandope.  Always glad to have another canine around the place tongue.gif
Sorry, but the only cookies you're aloud to have are Milkbones!
sit tibi terra levis...

#12 Lychandope

Lychandope

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 06:07 PM

heya, GhostDog...! dibs on the pig-ear treats and Beggin-Strips...!!  w00t.gif

#13 GhostDog

GhostDog

Daemon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 06:18 PM

eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww pig ears are icky sick.gif   they leave disgusting grease spots on the rug sick.gif   You can have 'em wink.gif
sit tibi terra levis...

#14 Lychandope

Lychandope

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 07:29 PM

yay--the pig-ear treats are mine--all mine! mwahahaha... and the Beggin-Strips, too!! *sniff* i smell bacon... what's in the bag? oh no--i can't read! it's BACO-O-ON!!  w00t.gif

#15 GhostDog

GhostDog

Daemon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 03:01 PM

bacon bacon bacon bacon   BACON!!!!!

(we might have to duke it out over those tongue.gif )
sit tibi terra levis...

#16 Purr

Purr

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:Reading: Ghost Stories, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Mysteries, True Crime, Romance<br /><br />Crafts: Cross-stitching, painting wood, crochet<br /><br />Games: RPGs, adventure, MMORPGs, some strategy, board games of all kinds<br /><br />Weirdness: RHPS, Tabletop roleplaying, strange obsession for men in leather and lace :D

Posted 01 June 2005 - 03:59 PM

Paraphrasing a "famous?" question..

Who let the dogs IN???
Signature Recipe:
1 witty phrase
1 cool picture
2 links to your sites

Mix together, add some formatting.
Click 'Update my Signature'
*sigh.. I never do anything right*

#17 Caesar

Caesar

Board Punk

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,400 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 03:02 AM

Welcome to GS, Lychandope cool.gif  enjoy the stay smile.gif
Be Good!

#18 Lychandope

Lychandope

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 02:17 PM

of all the songs--ever--that i didn't want stuck in my head... *cringe*  pinch.gif

#19 SilverDolphin

SilverDolphin

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 03:15 PM

Hello

Glad you could make it  biggrin.gif

P.s your pics scare the bejebus outta me  ohmy.gif , lol

#20 Lychandope

Lychandope

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 03:36 PM

hahaha--hiya, SilverDolphin...! and thanks for the warm greeting... does my av/sig combo. give you the heebie-jeebies...? my bad, mwahahaha... but take comfort in the fact that yer "fun" lil pic in the other forum almost make me fall backwards in my chair...  blink.gif