Free Skins
© Fisana

Spirits Use K-Ii To Communicate With Me!

emf meter emf k-II K-II Meter paranormal evidence spirits ghosts haunted real

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ParaGirl-Productions

ParaGirl-Productions

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigations

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:18 AM

So I have had my doubts about the K-II meter, especially since I have had NOTHING in my local cemetery, so I decided to head over to my other local cemetery which is MUCH older, the oldest grave so far is of a person who has passed away in 1641! Enjoy and let me know what you think :) xx

*~* I Don't Speak To The Dead I Speak To The People On The Other Side Of Reality *~*

http://www.youtube.c...girlinvestigate

#2 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,186 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:32 AM

Very cool... keep us posted on your progress with the K-ll meter!

#3 dmitchellcsum

dmitchellcsum

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:01 PM

Very interesting results.  I love seeing K-2 spikes in a cemetery because there are so few places that would produce an EMF to skew your results.

I love using my K-2 and know that they are hit and miss.  We've had spirits that seem to just not be able to set them off despite getting EVPs and responses from dowsing rods from them.

Follow me on Twitter:  @UpstateParanorm

Posted Image

#4 Guest_Lthorki_*

Guest_Lthorki_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:01 PM

I'm saying this is being faked. I'm posting these videos showing how easily a k-2 meter can be set off. videos   video1 video 2

Edited by Lthorki, 10 September 2013 - 08:07 PM.

#5 dingleberry

dingleberry

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:05 AM

View PostParaGirl-Productions, on 21 August 2013 - 11:18 AM, said:

So I have had my doubts about the K-II meter, especially since I have had NOTHING in my local cemetery, so I decided to head over to my other local cemetery which is MUCH older, the oldest grave so far is of a person who has passed away in 1641! Enjoy and let me know what you think :) xx

Awesome. Another person using equipment not intended at all to find something that doesn't exist.

If there were ghosts, I can say with 100% certainty they wouldn't be hanging out at their graves. What a boring thing to do.

#6 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:06 PM

View Postdingleberry, on 17 September 2013 - 11:05 AM, said:

Awesome. Another person using equipment not intended at all to find something that doesn't exist.

We all have our own beliefs. eh...

If there were ghosts, I can say with 100% certainty they wouldn't be hanging out at their graves. What a boring thing to do.

Actually I thought the same thing. However they can be quite active.

#7 Safire973

Safire973

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:55 PM

100% certainty?  How so?  Are you dead, and a ghost?
I fully believe that not everyone is meant to see things; some things you just aren't meant to know.

#8 dmitchellcsum

dmitchellcsum

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:35 PM

Using equipment for something that it wasn't intended for huh?  I wasn't there when it was invented, however on the side of the box it states that it was intended to detect EMF.  That looks like what is being done here. The person is utilizing a theory that spirits are able to manipulate or generate EMF.  Is there proof of this? No, but it is a popular theory that shouldn't be thrown out until it can be proven wrong.

100% certainty?  Even Einstein wasn't 100% certain on anything, you must think you are really something if you can put 100% certainty on a belief you hold.

Follow me on Twitter:  @UpstateParanorm

Posted Image

#9 ParaGirl-Productions

ParaGirl-Productions

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigations

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

View PostLthorki, on 10 September 2013 - 08:01 PM, said:

I'm saying this is being faked. I'm posting these videos showing how easily a k-2 meter can be set off. videos   video1 video 2

Easy huh? I purchased this K-II over a year ago and only now it has gone off lol! I'm not exactly going to post a video on youtube of nothing happening am I? How boring would that be.
*~* I Don't Speak To The Dead I Speak To The People On The Other Side Of Reality *~*

http://www.youtube.c...girlinvestigate

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: emf meter, emf, k-II, K-II Meter, paranormal, evidence, spirits, ghosts, haunted, real