#1 ectomist

ectomist

Train Wreck Conductor

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 358 posts
  • Interests:Horses, ghosts and more.

Posted 01 November 2009 - 01:27 AM

Alternative 3 ... tell me what you think?

I have been reading and researching about Hyperboria. It was suggested that I read The Farm Hill Transcripts. Which I am currently knee deep in. Which is why I havent been posting so much. Any way following the path of information I came across Alternative 3.

Anyone know about this? Do I need to pull links and such? Anyone besides me seen te Britsh news broad cast thingy from Science Report?

Tell me what you think? I would love to talk to someone about it all.

Just to note Im not sure I belive the 'Whole" thing... but I think 100% it is sprinkled with truth.. strange truth.
One must but open their eyes, to see what it right in front of them.

#2 OffDutyCop

OffDutyCop

Paranormal Law Enforcer

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,340 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Research and Investigation, Military History, Law Enforcement History, Irish and Irish-American History, Naval and Martime History, Writing, Video Gaming

Posted 01 November 2009 - 01:42 PM

QUOTE(ectomist @ Nov 1 2009, 04:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Alternative 3 ... tell me what you think?

I have been reading and researching about Hyperboria. It was suggested that I read The Farm Hill Transcripts. Which I am currently knee deep in. Which is why I havent been posting so much. Any way following the path of information I came across Alternative 3.
Anyone know about this? Do I need to pull links and such? Anyone besides me seen te Britsh news broad cast thingy from Science Report?

Tell me what you think? I would love to talk to someone about it all.

Just to note Im not sure I belive the 'Whole" thing... but I think 100% it is sprinkled with truth.. strange truth.

Hi ectomist -

I only have a passing knowledge of the subject, and I believe the reference is a bit obscure, so perhaps links would give the membership a point of reference that they can build on it order to better participate in the discussion.

I'm curious, what truth do you find in the Alternative 3 broadcast?

"In each of us, there are two sides at war....the good and the evil. The fight rages between them all of our lives, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be, we are. " ---Dr. Henry Jekyll

#3 kathy-marie

kathy-marie

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:being as immature as I can get away with lol , music progressive house minimal house techno house , favourite haunt digital newcastle, best DJ John digweed !!!

Posted 01 November 2009 - 02:08 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_3 I just found this hope it helps xxx
the time when kids need the most love is when they are being at their most unlovable !!! same goes for ghosts I say . in awe of all you guy's advice ....... listen to your elders xxxxxxxxxx

#4 ectomist

ectomist

Train Wreck Conductor

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 06:09 PM

I got into this with my recent research on Hyperboria and the Nazis. I do not like Nazi's but lets face it Hitler researched many a fascinating theory. With all that I was led to the Alternative 3 information. And some very interesting talks with my father. Who was/is one of the top Nuke engineers for the US Navy. He was hand picked by Rickover, I met him several times in my life and he visited our family home on several occasions. He built and developed Subs. We have traveled the world with his commissions. He was part of the group looking for the missing USS Scorpion. He has been given countless awards and medals that he can not wear or talk about. He has those little book things that says ... This award is given to (Name) on Blank date for Blank act from Blank. Blah blah blah. We use to laugh at it when I was younger that his career was .. Blank..... When he left the military after 36 years of service  he was not retired he was marked as Actively Retired over the last 20 years of retirement my father has been called to duty on several occasions for what I don't know. He goes for a week sometimes a month and then comes back home to meander lost around the yard looking for things to do. My dad went in a seaman and was in the last group to go mustang and become an officer and retired a commander. (Actually for the record he retired enlisted because the retirement pay was higher.)  
Thats the back ground.
OK Hyperboria some great land beyond the north wind that had the Nazi's in a tizzy looking for Aryan land or something.
Lots of tunnels, underground cities etc...
I read where there are as many as 100 cities underground connected by tunnels.  Well, with my background I could actually confirm that. But they would not be the ancient cities these people were talking about.  I read about lost tribes going under ground and Lake Titicaca. Then I read something interesting... California and Oregon and Washington are floating on the Pacific ocean, the underground catacombed with tunnels leading deep under ground. Talk about how the USS Thresher and the USS Scorpion were actually mapping these tunnels and were lost deep in the earth.
You see where this is going...
Next step I talked to dad...
I brought up the missing subs and he smiles big and wide. Got comfy in his chair and said ok, tell me what you got. I went into great detail.. more than here.. about what I had uncovered. His face changed. He became very sober and said I was part of the group looking for the Scorpion. I asked if they found it. His reply was we got close.... I asked if the Russians got it. He replied that is the assumption. I asked about the tunnels off the west coast. Yes they are there. I asked if He ever was on a sub that explored them. He response was strange. He said per all statistical data a sub can submerse greater than 62 feet. I was like what? When ever my Dad is faced with a question from me he can not answer.. he spouts off statistical data. If he truly doesn't know the answer he will tell you that. If he thinks your wrong he will tell you that. He is very sneaky once you understand how he replies.
I remember back when I was young very young. Dad come back from the Vietnam war for some shore duty while the ship was going under repairs. The ship had been gone 2 years. No one knew if they would return to port as scheduled as contact was pretty limited with them. Super secret stuff. ( I can not remember if it was the Batfish or the Gunnard (sp)) Anyway the story is coming into the bay 2-3 miles off shore they ran into a mountain and damaged the front end of the sub. I asked my dad about it in the same conversation and replied yup thats what they say. I asked if it could have possibly been damaged in one of these tunnels. I got the 62 feet answer again. Then he said to me What do you think of Alternative 3 I told him I had never heard of it... He told me to come back when I could hold a conversation on it. .. so the research began.

Well heres the thing. I believe in the idea of it. I don't know if we landed unmanned on mars in 1962 as some say we did. Or if there is life there. But I believe in the concept of Alternative 3. I believe there are those who control our government. I believe in life off this planet. I do not think just because it is/would be.. a more advanced race than our own that it would be friendly. I believe that aliens have been in contact with our "world leaders" (not every tiny country out there, but the important ones.) I believe the governments are hiding it.  

So...
According to "some" sources: There was a big meeting with some of the more advanced countries, with governments and scientist, big wigs. They were talking about us as a a race and what we were going to do with all of our problems. This was back in the 40's early 50's. Population control and resources. etc....

Alternative 1
Blow a hole with Nukes into the ozone to release our bad gases. Some say that the hole over the pole area is just that.. man made but not from hairspray cans and automobiles but from Nukes.

Alternative 2 Mass depopulation of earth. Through biological methods.. some say swine flu, Avian flu, SARS, and even AIDS. However its not enough or fast enough to get the job done.. we are just breeding too fast. But they are still moving forward with it...

Alternative 3 Send all of the important smart people to another planet to live and carry on the human race before our planet is burnt out. Some say there is a moon base on the far side of the moon and in up wards of 100,000 people are already living there. Some even go on to say we have populated Mars in the same manor.

My father has always told us as a family that if he ever got the chance to go to space and had to leave us behind... he would. I grew up with that very frank knowledge.

So here I sit the more I dig into the 3 Alternatives the softer I become to the idea. Now I'm not saying I believe in everything.. there is a lot of crud out there, but some of it.. some of it makes sense.

Oh did I mention that some people say that Hyperboria isn't a place on earth but a Nazi moon station that the USA and Russian have taken over.  That the Nazi's preformed terrible acts in the name of science as a trade off to aliens for their technology. IE Nazi's did medical experiments on people so that the aliens didn't have to, so that they could gain information from aliens. Oh it goes on and on and on and on and on.........

So when I get a bit more info I will go back to dad to have our conversation again. One of my questions to him will be.. So were you ever on the short list?

So what are your thoughts?

#5 ectomist

ectomist

Train Wreck Conductor

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 06:14 PM

As far as the broadcast of the Science Report....
I think it was their last show. I think they knew stuff and wanted it out there and they did a big FU to the powers that be. They made it just fictional enough to get away with it, used actors.
As for the astronaut.. I do not now nor have I ever believed we knew the name of everyone that flew into space. Its really easy to erase people.. especially back when most reports believed what they were being told and did not look into things they were told not to look into.

#6 Snowlord

Snowlord

Ghoststudy's Official Photo Expert

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,208 posts
  • Interests:Photography ... Chess ... Nature ... Astronomy ... Kicking Butt...stuff like that.

Posted 01 November 2009 - 08:00 PM

Alternative 1 - I can't see how blowing a hole in the ozone layer would release any bad gasses out of our atmosphere. How would all these gasses get down to where the hole is? ...  and since most gasses are too heavy to float off into space anyway, how would they be made to do that? ... and how would you manage to keep the good gasses from leaving also? Doesn't make sense to me.

Alternative 2 - There are plenty of really deadly germs that could depopulate the Earth quite quickly ... why aren't they using any of those? Doesn't make sense to me.

Alternative 3 - No matter how burnt out this planet could ever get, it would still be way easier to live successfully here than on the Moon or Mars. It just doesn't make any sense to leave and go there.

I would have to agree with the fiction/hoax theory for this idea. None of it makes any sense any other way.

#7 ectomist

ectomist

Train Wreck Conductor

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 08:20 PM

My understanding....
Alt 1..  "Some people" say they put the hole there but it didn't work as planned. Maybe for the reasons you give Snowlord.

Alt 2.. Germ warfare because it can be controlled "some people" say because they can target certain demographics what with all the new genetically engineered germs and all.

Alt 3.. "Some people" agree Snowlord and pose that instead of OFF world redistributing of the population .. they would go underground.

What ever it is we do KNOW the government is hiding something of importance.

#8 trin

trin

Alien

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,529 posts
  • Interests:photography, art, ghost stories (particularly first hand), history, Asia, origami, fiber arts/crafts. http://www.zibbet.com/trinlayk

Posted 01 November 2009 - 09:16 PM

"sprinkled with the truth" or "interspersed with the truth" does not = true...  

#9 ectomist

ectomist

Train Wreck Conductor

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 12:07 AM

Trin. I kind of see it like the fish that got away story.

Every time the story is told the fish gets bigger and bigger.  But the basics of the story.. Someone caught a fish remains the same.
Is the story a hoax? No
Is the story True? No
Its sprinkled with the truth.
Much like our Folklore that was passed through the generations by word of mouth. The story changed, but the basics are the same.

The truth is out there, its up to each individual to decide for themselves what is garbage and what is not. There is a lot of garbage for sure. Ive read a lot of it. Remember every Tom, Dick and Crazy is out there making stuff up.. just like our government.
Example: Roswell = Weather balloon? Crash dummies? Right...

However, as I said, I was "softening to the concept" not necessarily the whole story.    

#10 OffDutyCop

OffDutyCop

Paranormal Law Enforcer

• GS Member
  • 8,340 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Research and Investigation, Military History, Law Enforcement History, Irish and Irish-American History, Naval and Martime History, Writing, Video Gaming

Posted 02 November 2009 - 05:46 AM

Ecto-

I personally don't believe we quite had the technology to put craft, unmanned or otherwise, on Mars in 1962. The American Pioneer and Ranger programs in the late 1950's were intended to only go so far as the Moon, yet they failed in that mission. It would be hard for me to believe that in four short years or so, we perfected those problems, and sent probes all the way to Mars.

As for the Nazis, I find it to be near impossible for them to have established any sort of base on the moon during the 1940's era. While it is true, that the Germans were almost without a doubt the most scientifically advanced race at the time, demonstrated in the advent of the first successful jet engine, the V-2 rocket, and sturdier helmets for their combat troops, the design for which we still use to this day, I do not think they had the technology to carry themselves to the Moon.

The D-Day invasion, on June 6, 1944, was the beginning of the end for Nazi Germany. Starting at this time, and increasingly throughout the end of the war, you begin to see the breakdown of the German war machine, and turmoil arise in the economy, which affected production and research. IF they Germans had such technology that was not only capable of propelling them to the Moon, but also of assisting them in creating a functional base there, they almost certainly would have turned that technology into a weapon with which to wage war. Such a weapon would almost undoubtably have secured a victory for Nazi Germany in WWII, much like the Atomic bomb did for the Allies in the Pacific theater. To possess the capability for such a weapon, and not put it to use, would have been extremely fool hardy, and totally uncharacteristic of Adolf Hitler. Especially considering the fact that at the time, his country faced invasion, and possible destruction on two different fronts. At the very least, Hitler would have deployed such a weapon against the Soviet Russians, whom he viewed as "less than human", as a message to the United States and it's other allies.

The theory of using disease and illness to control the population is an old one, and doesn't make much sense, either. Conspiracy theories would suggest that AIDS was spread in order to wipe out the population of homosexuals, and that crack cocaine was invented in order to keep the African American population subserviant to whites. I find the theory here to be just as far-fetched. If there truly was an over population problem, and the government was taking such drastic measures to keep it under control, why then, in the same breath, would they almost encourage and reward people for having children? While it was not necessarily their intended purpose, programs such as MedicAid, welfare and W.I.C. have become widely abused by many, as they have come to realize that with the more children they have, the more benefits they receive. While such abuse truly is a travesty, it is by no means secret. Given this, why would the government continue to support such programs? It would be extremely counter-productive to attempt and control the population in one hand, and encourage reproduction in the other.

"In each of us, there are two sides at war....the good and the evil. The fight rages between them all of our lives, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be, we are. " ---Dr. Henry Jekyll

#11 ectomist

ectomist

Train Wreck Conductor

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 08:17 PM

good points!!

#12 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,703 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 02 November 2009 - 10:20 PM

reading the Wiki link, all this was a hoax
Posted Image

#13 Sly-Spectre

Sly-Spectre

Larry

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts
  • Interests:Surfing, Drinking, Eating, Sleeping, Partying, Pool(Billiards to you Englishmen) and...Ghosts and Cryptozoology.<br /><br />I'm on Facebook look for Gerry Nix

Posted 28 December 2009 - 12:39 PM

QUOTE(Vlawde @ Nov 2 2009, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
reading the Wiki link, all this was a hoax

That's exactly what I'd expect you to say....oh wait I already pulled this line in a different thread.

Anyways, just to save some of ectomists theory, although it really isn't a part of the alternatives. The two examples of population control ODC explained in detail were practiced by the nazis, at least one of them was evidenced to be, but no as dramatic as this. Germans encouraged the breeding of other germans by pointing out the flaws of other races and illustrated them in smear campaign adds in order to disgust their own people from having any curiosity to dating the 'ratially inferior.' Also, there was a history channel special about Nazi germany exploring different technologies. The other not so proven one is tech created for germ warfare in which they hoped to create synthetic germs that attacked everything but germans. I can't remember the proper name but I think the US doctors called it "the blight." Anyways this was never proven true and just chalked up to be a spook theory. But evidence of Eugenics is readily apparent no matter what. After all, what would you expect from a race literally obsessed with itself.
"Something weird is going on Jess." Simon whispered as they waited to be served. "I overheard Sara and Hector say something about 'getting back at you' in the library this morning."
Jessie thought for a moment, his face expressionless as usual.
"That's just crazy." he said. "I didn't think you even knew where the library was."

-Excerpt from my short story "Stabbed in the Front."

#14 ectomist

ectomist

Train Wreck Conductor

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 01:08 AM

I have heard about "The Blight" thing.

I always find it ammusing the Hitler didnt fit his "perfect" person persona. He was a little jewish kid (no foul in that btw), he didnt even have a, gosh cant remember the name if it... It was a card saying you were okayed to marry because of your bloodlines...??? When he married Eva, the misinster guy asked for it and someone yelled at him He's Hitler for gods sake he donest need a card!!

( Im drunk, do I make sense? Lol.. holidays)

You what I found interesting the other day. I googled earthed the moon. So many many many moon landing in the same area on the dark side of the moon. That was interesting.

Bed time now lol.

#15 OffDutyCop

OffDutyCop

Paranormal Law Enforcer

• GS Member
  • 8,340 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 02:10 PM

After all, what would you expect from a race literally obsessed with itself.

I'm not sure this is a fair statement. I think that too often, people place Nazi ideals squarely on the shoulders of the German people, and this is simply not the case. The idea of a "super Aryan race" was very much a NAZI ideal.

In an effort to avoid political discussion, I'll just say that you can't blame an entire people for the policies and beliefs of their ruling political party.

#16 ectomist

ectomist

Train Wreck Conductor

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 10:09 AM

Actually I dont think the Nazi's came up wit the idea of a Super Aryan Race. Its been folklore for ages.

Hyperborea received a lot of attention in the Greek mythology. Upon establishing the Olympic Games a pilgrimage to Hyperborea took place. One of the best prophets of Hyperborea was Abaris; Apollo gave him a miraculous bow. Herodotos wrote that Apollo had enjoyed the status of god in the land beyond the north wind.

This mythical country is also mentioned in the Bible - for example, Job 37:22, "Out of the north he comes in golden splendor; God comes in awesome majesty." Then it is Ezekiel 1:4, "I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north - an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal..."

People from Hyperborea had supposedly settled Atlantis. It is allegedly the "land of gods". Nazism as ideology does not deserve any appreciation; but Hyperborea as an ancient mythological enigma played a significant role in something what is called Nazi occultism. Nazis with their occult ideology revived this topic, as they made quite extensive research of ancient bequests. Their most important wish was to find secrets of SUPER MAN.

Top Nazi representatives were interested in occult and magic. They built their beliefs upon something like Greeks - but instead of Titans they spoke of Teutons, an ancient Germanic tribe. Greek and Roman authors had documented this tribe, too, with statements that they had migrated from the north somewhere to the river Danube some hundred years before Christ. Nazi occultists (secret society Vril, Thule) considered this tribe to be the proto-Germanic one of the so-called "pure Aryan nature". They said that Teutons' race purity had weakened as a consequence of the tribe members copulating with other tribes. In many encyclopedias Teutons are often referred to as "magic" or "occult" people, where art of sorcery, especially practiced by women, predominated over any other tribe in the ancient past of Europe. Pomponius Mela, the first Roman geographer, placed the origin of this tribe to Scandinavia.

Hindus call it Paradesha or Aryavarsha - that is, a place from which the holy Vedas came from. Celts knew Shambala under the name Avalon. Tibetan texts describe Shambala also as a holy Mount Meru with notes that technology of its inhabitants is very advanced. In Greek mythology, Shambala is known as Hyperborea.

Aghartians
A group of Asiatic or Nordic humans who, sources claim, discovered a vast system of caverns below the region of the Gobi desert and surrounding areas thousands of years ago, and have since established a thriving kingdom within, one which has been interacting with other-planetary systems up until current times. Vast cavern systems below Tibet allegedly link the Agharti systems of central Asia to "Snakeworld", a multileveled cavern system under the southwestern slopes of the Himalayas where the "Nagas" dwell, according to Hindu legend. Here a serpent cult of human and reptilian collaborators dwells, one which is said to have had contact with the Nazi Thule society during World War II. Long ago an Asian prince is said to have led several militant followers -- warrior monks -- into the caves and came in conflict with this serpent cult. Following the conflict the reptilians and collaborating forces were driven out, however in recent centuries they have regained some ground.

ANTARCTICAN

It is said by some that Aryan-Nazi scientists actually developed disk-shaped aircraft capable of very advanced aerial performance, and that swastika's have been seen on a few aerial disks. They may be piloted by a 'pure-bred' blond, blue-eyed Aryan race. There appears to be more than one 'Blond' human society involved in the UFO scenarios, and especially subterranean human societies may have developed 'blond' hair due to lack of sunlight. There does not seem to be anything more than a peripheral connection between the Antarcticans, the Telosian and the Pleiadean 'blondes' The Antarcticans may consist largely of 'batch consigned' pure- bred blue-eyed, blonde Aryans who became victims of Hitler's obsession to create a super race, and as suggested by Harbinson and others most of these may be controlled through mind manipulation and implants, being 'human drones' who are used to keep this hidden society functioning. A massive joint humanoid-reptiloid underground system called the "New Berlin" is said to lie below the mountains of Neu Schwabenland, Antarctica. It is said by some sources that this joint human-alien force has spread terror through this sector of the galaxy, conquering and committing untold atrocities against the peaceful inhabitants of other worlds. The famous abductee Barney Hill who along with his wife Betty was abducted by "Zeta Reticulan Greys" in 1961, stated under regressive hypnosis that he had encountered an evil-eyed "German Nazi" working with the Greys on board the craft. It is claimed that the original "treaty" with the Greys was established by the Bavarian Thule and Illuminati societies as early as 1933, and this collaboration was brought into America via the C-A, which was established with the help of American Nazi fifth column agents as well as European Nazi's who were brought into America through Project Paperclip and other operations.

^ I added that just to make someone laugh.....
Seriously though A great blonde race from the north was nothing new in 1940.
On an even more serious note: IF you were a brown haired, brown eyed man, why would you choose to push the idea that there was a race far SUPIORIOR to you and yours and then think you could lead them with utter control? It would never have worked.. the blondes would eventually have to take out the brown haired leader.

I cant find it right now but the Asians belived in a Aryan race too, in the mountain caves. Some Prince tried to take it over but failed if memory serves me right. Some say thats where the missing 3000 chinese army guys disappeared to. Back when there were dynastys and all that.

Edited by ectomist, 04 January 2010 - 10:12 AM.

#17 OffDutyCop

OffDutyCop

Paranormal Law Enforcer

• GS Member
  • 8,340 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 02:24 PM

I was speaking about the "Super Aryan Race" in terms of using it as an excuse for pushing breeding farms in order to establish a pure bloodline, committing Genocide, etc. That was a Nazi ideal.

#18 Sly-Spectre

Sly-Spectre

Larry

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts
  • Interests:Surfing, Drinking, Eating, Sleeping, Partying, Pool(Billiards to you Englishmen) and...Ghosts and Cryptozoology.<br /><br />I'm on Facebook look for Gerry Nix

Posted 05 January 2010 - 03:09 PM

QUOTE(OffDutyCopGStudy @ Dec 31 2009, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not sure this is a fair statement. I think that too often, people place Nazi ideals squarely on the shoulders of the German people, and this is simply not the case. The idea of a "super Aryan race" was very much a NAZI ideal.

In an effort to avoid political discussion, I'll just say that you can't blame an entire people for the policies and beliefs of their ruling political party.

good point,

I guess the correct way to say it is what do you expect of a party obsessed with their own RACIAL BACKGROUND...

"Something weird is going on Jess." Simon whispered as they waited to be served. "I overheard Sara and Hector say something about 'getting back at you' in the library this morning."
Jessie thought for a moment, his face expressionless as usual.
"That's just crazy." he said. "I didn't think you even knew where the library was."

-Excerpt from my short story "Stabbed in the Front."

#19 ectomist

ectomist

Train Wreck Conductor

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 06:37 PM

Oh, the SUPER aryan race.., my bad.

Im blonde, blue and my last name is Kayser. I is super...... smile.gif  (But I am not nazi in any way.)

I was talking about the freaky strange stuff and you were talking about ACTUAL history.

#20 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,703 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 31 January 2010 - 03:29 PM

Anyone see Fringe this past week? talk about Nazis and the super race...
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users