My Signature

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#2 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,457 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 02 July 2017 - 02:22 AM

Cool... tell me more!  :)
My Signature
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#3 Michelle

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,296 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 02 July 2017 - 03:58 AM

Ohh yes! I didn't know we had a day as this! Very interesting indeed:)

#4 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,137 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 04:15 AM

https://www.google.c...ys/ufo-day/amp/

If you’re a fan of little green men, you’re going to be stoked for World UFO Day. One of these days we just knowhttps that we’re going to finally meet our neighbors in the universe, and that day will be phenomenal beyond imagining. Whether they’re flying around in saucer shaped vessels, or something more akin to the massive ships we’ve seen in Independence Day, their arrival is going to change the way everyone views the universe. Let’s just hope they’re friendlier than those tentacled beasties from Independence Day!

History of World UFO Day
World UFO Day was organized by WorldUFODay.com in 2001, and was put together to bring together enthusiasts of UFO’s and the evidence they’ve all gathered to support their existence. Knowing that the possibility that we’ll one day encounter other intelligent life in the universe is practically 100%, they knew it was vital that people started having the dialogue about their arrival long before there was accepted proof that they arrived.
Many of them believe they already have arrived, and anyone who knows anything about UFO’s is aware of the stories of abductions and what is seen as the seminal event in UFO history, the crash at Roswell. While they believe that the governments of the world are presently hiding this information from the populace, this in no way discourages believers from continuing to search for the truth they’re certain is out there.

How to Celebrate World UFO Day
Celebrating UFO Day happens in a lot of different ways, and the number of ways is as varied as the potential number of intelligent species in the known universe. UFO Enthusiasts gather around the world in known UFO hotspots like Rozwell New Mexico to share stories, provide support for other believers, and watch for the return of visitors in the night sky.
But this is hardly the only way to celebrate it, if you live in a small community of supporters or are merely quite far from the nearest large one, you can organize it yourself. Getting together with friends and family to watch UFO movies and share the gospel of the little green man is a great way to support awareness of UFO’s and the copious evidence out there supporting their existence.
Don’t forget to include some UFO themed treats to go with your event, neon green punch and ice-cream shaped like the head of little green men are just a couple of ways to go. If you’re truly innovative you can bake cakes in the shape of aliens, have green eggs and ham, or even make special candies to celebrate. Whatever you do, keep your eyes to the sky for World UFO Day.
My Signature

Posted Image

#5 Michelle

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,296 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 02 July 2017 - 04:30 AM

Thank you KlaineyGS! I am truly embarrassed to admit that I knew nothing of this until today.  Your knowledge on this is phenomenal and details perfect!  I appreciate you sharing all of this.  I will venture more into this and look forward to it - with that being said.......................

Happy World UFO Day!!!

#6 MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Lead Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 02 July 2017 - 04:47 AM

Even though I have a love/hate thing about the aliens, I still want to visit Roswell for their Alien Festival... which was also this weekend lol. I also like their street lamps.
Posted Image

Anywho, here are some UFO stories.
My Signature
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#7 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,137 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 04:55 AM

Lol me neither Michelle ;) we are learning together :yes:
My Signature

Posted Image

#8 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,137 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 10:21 PM

Until Now, we did not know the identity of that witness.
Here is his testimony he gave on BBC on April 2017.

KURT RUSSELL SHARES HIS UFO EXPERIENCE FROM PHOENIX IN 1997.

Watch it here

Posted Image
My Signature

Posted Image

#9 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,361 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 12:05 AM

Happy UFO day! May we find the truth one of these days :D
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#10 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,457 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 02:19 AM

I love that they have a day set apart for that!

Next year I'll be ready and we can all share our UFO experiences! I have a great one to share!   Posted Image
My Signature
Posted Image

#11 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,137 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 04:04 AM

Can't wait :)
My Signature

Posted Image

#12 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,361 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 12:14 AM

You're going to make us wait a year?!
My Signature

#13 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,457 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:58 AM

View Postearthlydelites, on 04 July 2017 - 12:14 AM, said:

You're going to make us wait a year?!

Actually I have already posted the story here a couple years ago on the forums. I just have no idea where it might be located.
But for a search... it happened at a drive-in movie theater.  ;)
~
My Signature
Posted Image

#14 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,743 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 04 July 2017 - 02:37 AM

Jim, Here it is.

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 09 August 2015 - 01:20 AM, said:

That's right, I said I would share that UFO experience.  :)

Okay, here it is real quick...
I was 13 and my sister (18 at the time) and her friend was there with us. We were at an outdoor Drive-in Movie theater watching a movie in Sacramento, CA. Then something very large suddenly appeared over us. And I don't mean large like a truck... I mean it was almost as large as the entire lot that our car was parked in! It had several lights shining from it. Most of the patrons were getting out of their cars and everyone was looking up at this large round craft right above us. We (meaning everyone) were scared but there was also a sense of excitement at the same time. I guess the whole experience only lasted less than 5 minutes. Then as quickly as it arrived, it shot straight up and disappeared from our sight. Everyone was shocked at first but then we all began to gather and talk about the whole event. Most of us couldn't wait to rush home and watch the 11 pm news! To our disappointment, the news boldly announced that it was a weather balloon over an outdoor drive-in movie theater! …What!!!!!

I asked my sister a couple years ago about the whole incident because I was beginning to wonder if it had really happened as I remembered. She became rather animated and assured me that it was exactly the way I remembered!   :alien:

The only conclusion for us is that these aliens were impressed with such a large movie screen... so they broke protocol and stopped in for a close look.

I know this is hard to believe but it happened just as described... and I was there to witness it!

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 29 February 2016 - 01:35 AM, said:

EVP, I know you were going in the direction of a belief system/perceived reality, so I may be going off track a bit but here's what's on my mind.

Same with anything else, EVP. If I and a friend saw a zebra in the Walmart parking lot and we post that we saw it, it still doesn't make it so. And if we take a picture of the zebra it's still just our word. We could have photo-shopped it or it could be Pareidolia or a number of other things. So in other-words, can we really trust anything these days?
Yes, we do know that Zebra's exist. But how do we PROVE what we saw.... especially if it was under extraordinary circumstances?

I and 300 other people once saw a huge UFO (true story) hover over the drive-in theater where we were watching a movie. It was there for about a minute and the news the next day said it was a weather balloon. After that minute of watching, it shot straight up like a rocket and disappeared within a second or two. I know what we all saw that night. And I can tell you, no one was watching the movie after that. We were in a daze as we compared notes with everyone else. So yes, I am labeling that as a UFO.  :)  

I don't know how many thousands of Shadow ghost letters (and shadow ghost pictures) I have gotten over the last 17 years at Ghoststudy.com... but a large percentage of the people seemed concerned, if not scared out of their minds! So when I post about their experience, I label it as a Shadow Ghost if I believe it's a possibility. Maybe I shouldn't but that's the News Editor wannabe in me I guess.

I am not a scientist and I have no interest in becoming one. I just share things the way they are conveyed to me (if it makes sense in my mind).
I'm not sure how we got on this topic actually, I simply asked Eastbourne, how did she know it was not a demon? :) ...but I guess that could be perceived as me saying demons do exist.

Anyway, I hope I didn't anger anyone. I just wanted to share what's been on my mind lately and I guess EVP's question triggered it.  :)

My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#15 MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Lead Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 04 July 2017 - 04:31 AM

That is an awesome story. Last time I went to a drive in, was to see "War of the Worlds" lol Could you imagine a UFO showing up when that was playing? People would of pee'd their pants.
My Signature
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#16 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,743 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 04 July 2017 - 11:58 AM

:lol:
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#17 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,361 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 07:14 PM

I love that story, but it gets me thinking about conspiracies... was it reported locally that an unexplained event had happened Jim?
My Signature

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com