© Fisana

Scotts Story As A Small Child

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 15 July 2016 - 11:15 AM

Scott has lived in to suburbs of Los Angeles for most of his childhood.  He has always been a nice guy and prefers to treat others how he, himself likes to be treated.  He is actually concerned how other think about him.  From a young age, he had a secret that he shared with very few people.  Not because he did not share with others.  Because he didn’t want people to think poorly of him for things he could see and hear.  Some things he sees and hears are things that only he experiences and no one else around him can see or hear.

From a young age, Scott had a variety of odd or poorly explained experiences.  The reoccurring nightmares from his earliest memories is where it started.  They came so frequently that his parents and eldest sister would have him sleep with them at night.  From about the age of three, Scott would do whatever he could to avoid going to bed in his room.  It made no difference to him that his older brother shared the same room.  It was only the eldest sister, Debbie or his parents that seemed to bring him some comfort during his sleeping hours.  All of the nightmares and experiences that plagued Scott started right after the 1971 earthquake….when Scott was 3 years old.

One of his 2 reoccurring nightmares was directly tied to the effect of the earthquake.  That earthquake had cracked the concrete patio in the back yard from one corner to the opposite corner.  The crack was near ½” wide and actually separated and rejoined, thus causing a softball size piece of concrete that could be removed and dropped back into place.  Even though there was nothing ominous or scary about the crack, it would haunt his dreams for the next 3 years.

The nightmare that included the patio always started the same.  Scott would dream he is playing alone in the back yard.  His favorite thing at that time was to ride his tricycle on the back patio.  The crack did not impede his ability to ride on the patio.  But, the crack would open up in a similar way the sewer drain is open along the curbs of just about every street in the US.  The patio would slant in a way that Scott would slide into the newly opened hole.  He could thrash and kick, but he kept sliding into the hole.  As he would slide in, the muck of what was in the hole would wash up on him.  It was thick and slippery.  At first, He thought it was mud or poop from the sewers.  It wasn’t until he was 6 and experienced the nightmare in color that he learned the truth.  The muck was not black or brown or any other color in the spectrum but one.  It was red…red as blood.  The nightmare always ended at the same point.  Once he had completely slipped into the hole and the light from the opening was above his head, something would grab his leg to pull him down further.  It was this key element that would wake him up.

The other nightmare was not so bland in its scenario.  In his nightmare, Scott would be playing in the house.  For some reason, no one else was at home.  It always started out as daytime.  Scott would feel that something was trying to get to him from in the house.  Scott’s favorite place to hide when he played hide and go seek was the small cabinet that was under the coffee table.  It was big enough and he was small enough that he could fit into it easily at 3 years old.  At 6 years old, he could still fit.  In the nightmare, Scott would run to the only real safe place he knew of…the cabinet under the coffee table.  He would climb inside and wait.  Then he would hear sounds of something moving around the room.  Things were getting knocked over and a ragged breathing could be heard.  When the breathing and distinct footsteps were heard next to the coffee table, the coffee table changed from a wood structure to one made of glass and completely transparent.

The figure was tall and pale.  Its hands were boney with long dirty fingernails.  It stared at Scott with blood lust on its face.  As the creature crouched closer and closer to Scott in the glass coffee table, Scott could see the face.  The entire row of fangs glistened showing from a slightly open and smiling mouth.  Scott would wake up just as the creature would touch the top of the table.

Other events had occurred to his oldest sister Debbie.  Some of such magnitude that she demanded that our parents allow her bible study group to meet at our house weekly.  The weekly visit of the bible study group and the discussions sparked an interest in the youngest of Scotts four sisters, Bobbie.  Not an interest in joining the group as she did not believe in God nor had any interest in becoming a Christian.  Her interest had been directed towards an Ouija board.

Bobbie and her best friend Chrissy went to the mall and purchased a Ouija board.  Bobbie waited for her parents to go to bed the next night while Chrissy was sleeping over.  They got it out and started asking lots of questions.  Bobbie divulged years later that they never heard any voices when they played with the board.  But, the pointer did move across the board and answered questions that way.  Bobbie nor Chrissy claim to have moved the pointer that night.  Debbie was very upset about Bobbie and Chrissy bringing it in the house and using it.

Debbie told their parents what Bobbie had done and they demanded the board and it was destroyed and thrown away.  Right after this had happened, the parents started having a significant increase in arguments and divorced a few months later.

Scott was only 4 ½ years old when he watched his father pack up and move away.  His nightmares continued and he was far less comfortable sleeping in his mother’s room.  She, like many other women at that time wore wigs.  She would store her wigs on white Styrofoam heads.  Scott’s mom had used these Styrofoam heads to store her wigs since before he was born.  He had always seen them in her room.  A few on the closet shelf and a couple more on the dresser.  It was one early morning when Scott woke up in his moms bed.  The light was coming through the windows, but no direct sunlight yet.  He rolled over and was facing the mirror on the dresser.  He saw in the reflection that one of the Styrofoam heads on the shelf in the closet turned in a way that, if it had eyes, it would be looking from the closet to the bed.  Scotts sisters were not impressed with him waking the whole house up before 7 am.  He told them what he saw and all of them except Debbie passed it off as a nightmare.

Scotts mother was coming home less and less after the divorce.  Scott sisters told their mom about his “nightmare” of the Styrofoam heads.  Their mom had been shacking up with a new guy and was only coming home on Wednesday mornings before the kids got up.  She removed all the Styrofoam heads and wigs and took them to her new boyfriend’s apartment.  This made Scott more relaxed to sleep in his mom’s room.  During the summer months, he would sleep better in her room as it was the only room with a fan and the house did not have AC.

One night later that summer, Scott was put in his mom’s room for bed at around 7:30.   At around 10, Debbie heard what sounded like a loud thump from the back of the house.  The thump was immediately followed by the sound of Scott screaming and crying.  Debbie rushed into their mom’s room to see Scott laying on the floor halfway between the head of the bed and the door.  His face had hit the floor as well and his nose was bleeding…a lot!  Debbie picked Scott up and took him to the kitchen to clean the blood off his face and to wrap up some ice in a kitchen towel to put on his nose.  Debbie went back to the bedroom to clean up the blood on the floor.  It was at this point that Debbie realized that the pool of blood on the floor was the only place that there was blood.  She realized that there would be no way for Scott to roll out of bed and get to where the pool of blood was.  That it was also impossible for him to get up and go halfway across the room without dripping blood on the floor.  It was then that she considered the only possibility was the Scott had to have been carried by something and dropped.  Not of his own doing.  Scotts recollections of that night are only of falling after going to sleep and a bloody nose.  

It wasn’t until Scott was 30 that Debbie told him about the blood and where it was located on that night.  It was only after Debbie shared all she remembered about that house that Scott was able to identify when it all started for him and when it changed.  The nightmares all stopped when Scott was 6 and they all moved out of that house.  But, Scott had a number of other encounters during his life.

Edited by Louczar, 15 July 2016 - 11:17 AM.

Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#2 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 15 July 2016 - 05:11 PM

Nicely written as usual Louczar.  I like your style of writing - the details being a feature I've come to expect.  

After reading the title of your topic it made me wonder if you are Scott?  I will not be offended if you decline to answer that, it's really ok. Just my thoughts.
Thank you for your post and I look forward to more.

#3 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 16 July 2016 - 06:56 AM

View PostMichelleGStudy, on 15 July 2016 - 05:11 PM, said:

After reading the title of your topic it made me wonder if you are Scott?  I will not be offended if you decline to answer that, it's really ok. Just my thoughts.
Thank you for your post and I look forward to more.

I dont consider myself much of a writer.  Never have been IMO.  I had the strangest urge to do that yesterday when I was writing test plans.  Usually I have to edit most of what I post after re-reading it out loud to myself.  That was 10-15 minutes of effort.

Yes,  I am Scott.  That is my real first name.  I was on vacation last week and my sister Debbie was there too.  We had more discussions about that time in our lives and I got more details from her that I did not know.

For example, I never knew the nightmares started right after the earthquake.  Everyone in the house woke up from that earthquake...but me.  I do remember that morning of being woken up, everyone was awake and me eating grapefruit for breakfast and it was still dark.

I partially wrote this as I want to get all the details in order now that I know more.  If my write up on my story seems well received, I would add more of the additional events from that house as they happened to Debbie and Bobbie.
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#4 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,339 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 16 July 2016 - 09:22 PM

Yes, please do add more.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#5 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 17 July 2016 - 02:18 PM

Thank you for replying Louczar. Everything about this feels like a firsthand account. It's not only sobering to read of your experiences, it in turn piques my interest even more. As my friend stated above, we hope you add more.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users