• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 IngridNVC

IngridNVC

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 10:14 AM

I've always been open to the idea that paranormal entities might exist but had never had an experience until I met and married my husband 11 years ago.  Apparently he's had unexplainable events for much of his adult life, but it was a new and shocking experience when things began to happen for which there was absolutely no rational explanation and which were completely outside the law of physics.  I'll give a few examples:

1.  My husband's leather jacket disappeared from the back seat of our car and reappeared there about a month later.

2.  His new black jeans vanished from his closet and were later found at the bottom of the hall closet, a place that is used for storage of various things, but never clothes.

3.  My favorite kitchen knife disappeared and some weeks later reappeared in the same spot where I had always kept it.

4.  After our beloved cat died I said how nice it would be to know that he's okay.  Later in the day my empty glass that had contained Diet Pepsi moved several inches in front of our eyes and fell over the edge of the coffee table onto the rug.  I then said how nice it would be to have another sign.  The next morning before going to work I put my purse and lunch bag on the seat beside me as I had done every other working day.  When I got to work the purse was there but the lunch bag was not.  I finally found it behind the driver's seat on the floor.

5. After our dog died, the next morning one of the logs in the fireplace that were in a metal holder was outside, on the stone surround.  There was no way it could have become dislodged and moved by itself.  A valuable ancient Chinese horse and rider figure that was in the direct path of the log, had it fallen normally, was completely untouched.

I could name more examples but I think you get the idea.  A part of my brain doesn't want to accept any of these phenomena except that I know without a doubt that they happened. I haven't found any scientific, controlled studies that deal with this subject, and the only people who even believe me without any doubt are those who have had similar experiences themselves. It's intriguing and yet unsettling to have these things happen, and fortunately they don't happen constantly and there may be months between these incidents when all is quiet.  And then, once again, something strange occurs.....

#2 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 15 August 2017 - 10:32 AM

Welcome to the forums Ingrid :)

Sometimes there are things we just can't explain, but it's always nice to know that you are not alone. I use to have a orange jacket I wore daily, then one day it was just gone. It was in my room, no one visited,even mom had no idea where it was. I still have no clue where it walked off to, it's been 10 years lol.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#3 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,630 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 15 August 2017 - 10:34 AM

Welcome to the forums, IngridNVC! .... glad we were able to clear of your registration and validating problem!  :)
I look forward to hearing more of your experiences.   :  )

There was a time 15 years ago when I was actively investigating the paranormal when my personal things started disappearing on a regular basis. It happened over a period of many months. At some point, I was cleaning out the  spare room and everything that disappeared over that period of time was found. It was all behind a coat rack and in one big pile. There was even some ghost equipment in the pile!  :wacko:
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#4 IngridNVC

IngridNVC

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 08:35 PM

Thank you both for the welcome.  It seems like a strange coincidence, but this is my first day on this forum and it's also the day that my Felco pruner, after having been "lost" for about six weeks, suddenly turned up in a place that I look at umpteen times every day, the garden bench outside the dining room French door.  I'm a passionate gardener and really missed this tool.  So far the only thing that's been taken and hasn't been returned is a pair of outdoor sandals.

#5 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,282 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 09:28 PM

Hello and welcome to the board. :D I always put things I can't find down to a bad memory or putting things away so well I never find them again. However, I too have had some important things go missing and never returned. The first was my original marriage certificate and the other the second set of my new car keys.

I am glad your things are getting returned :)
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#6 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,630 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 15 August 2017 - 10:06 PM

From what I have observed and even learned from other people, they usually don't take the items off the property. But they hide them in places you're not likely to look in any time soon. They can me so clever. I think your ghost likes playing with you. And I think he/she knows you've been thinking about him and wants to let you know that yeah, I'm still around.  :)
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#7 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 15 August 2017 - 10:24 PM

I think like one of the most disturbing disappearance of things I've ever had happen to me was my water disappearing.

When I was a teen living in the house with the crazy shadow person, sometimes I would sit at the coffee table to draw. I would get up and to to the kitchen to get a cup of water, we had those plastic/rubber tupperware cups that you give to kids instead of a regular glass. So I bring my water out, cartoons playing on the tv, pencils and paper ready, coaster waiting for my cup. I sit down, put my full cup down, get to drawing and stuff, go to drink some water, and the cup is bone dry. I was like "what the heck man."  This happened at least 3 times when I lived there, and it only happened when I was alone. To this day, I do not know if the entity literally drank my water, or just took it and put it somewhere else because it didn't want me to have it. It was a jerk.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#8 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,153 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 16 August 2017 - 07:56 AM

Hello and welcome!  :)

Posted Image

"Life doesn't get easier...

You just get stronger."

#9 Snickers

Snickers

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 08:40 AM

I cannot count the things similar to this that has happened to me. The weirdest being me dropping something, and bending down to pick it up, and it being totally gone. No where to be found! For instance, a pen, a coin, a fork... etc.

The last thing that disappeared was a stick blender, back in March, and never surfaced. Since my ghost is now gone, for whatever reason I still don't know, I suppose I will not get it back now. I bought a new one! ^_^
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#10 IngridNVC

IngridNVC

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 08:56 AM

I just can't get over the utter impossibility of any of my experiences happening, in terms of what we know of the law of physics.  How do you make a leather jacket, that must weigh five pounds, disappear from the back seat of a car, and have it reappear in the same place a month later?  I simply can't wrap my head around it.  The same goes with the pruners, back in the same conspicuous place where I probably left them, a place I would have seen them every day had they still been there, and yesterday suddenly they were there again.  There are believable books written by skeptical physicians whose patient's convinced them that they had NDE.  The most convincing for me was written by a respected Dutch physician, who lived in a country where 50% of the population does not believe in an afterlife. Their experiences were no different than those of a religious person in the U.S. Does anyone know of a reliable book about paranormal phenomena?  I can see that this would be a difficult subject to quantify because there are so many different types of experiences, and most of it can't be proved, unlike patients who were clinically dead and yet could recount everything that the doctors and nurses in the room said and did. My experiences are at one level disturbing and at the other intriguing because this is a glimpse into an unknown world.

#11 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,841 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 16 August 2017 - 05:36 PM

Hello and welcome. I've had quite a few thing go missing and turn up later. Let's see, the lost and returned items have been: pens, coin purse, scissors, books, magazines, beads, food items, and money. The latest things are a box of Shake 'n Bake, a #15 beading needle, and an eight-ounce carton of 1% milk. I still haven't received the Shake 'n Bake or needle back, but I found the milk in our old fridge.

I had taken the milk out of our new fridge and placed it on the counter. I then went to our old fridge and got out some cold cuts, and when I got back to the counter, the milk was gone.I searched all over, but couldn't find it. So I went back to making my sandwich, and when I finished making my sandwich, I went to the old fridge to put the cold cuts back in it. Guess what I found, the milk carton was sitting in the old fridge plain as day. I just shook my head and sighed.

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 16 August 2017 - 05:37 PM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#12 ShawnGStudy

ShawnGStudy

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigations, Horror Movies, Music, Traveling, Meeting New People, Sports, Friends, Chatting, Video Games, Concerts, Food, TV, New Experiences, Having A Good Time, Laughing, Making Others Laugh, Helping Others.

Posted 01 September 2017 - 09:33 PM

Welcome to the forums.
Your Leading Gettysburg Paranormal Authority
Twitter: @WinFBLeague

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users