• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 Monrid Darko

Monrid Darko

EVP

• GS Member
  • 78 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 07:28 PM

Pindar is this ancient God shifter that is said to live among men,lizard like in nature and is said he lives underworld.

Is any of this true is there anyone who has more information on this,I'm very intersted in thies being.

#2 True North

True North

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 10:06 PM

I'm familiar with the name + can provide some context to your statement above. Why the interest though?

Also, keep in mind that if I convince my next door neighbors I'm a god, then, according to them I'm a god (whatever that means to them).

#3 PIT leader

PIT leader

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal and house music,horror films,comics

Posted 08 April 2016 - 06:17 AM

He's apparently the head of the reptilians running the planet, according to David Icke. He's described as a 12 foot albino lizard that can shape-shift into a human. That's if all this is real of course.

Edited by PIT leader, 08 April 2016 - 12:29 PM.

We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#4 Monrid Darko

Monrid Darko

EVP

• GS Member
  • 78 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 01:15 PM

Your responses are much appreciated guys really,thank you.
Now the problem is that's is all they say about Pindar,I am kinda interested in things like his origin,if he is the bible Satan or what?...see I don't think he would be the bible satan,as that would contradict everything in the history.
If so that would mean that the reptilians aren't the only specie in this world,not including the greys cause they are one with the reptilians,this means They might be at war.

From my understanding the bible is still part of the agenda to conquer over the world and humanity and the same people that wrote it are Theo ones opposing it.

Why would they?anyways I'm drifting out of the topic here,just that I'm confused now.

Do you guys think its possible to find the Pindar?does he come to the meetings at the bohemian Grove in Yale?

#5 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,424 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 08 April 2016 - 01:36 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 True North

True North

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 08:57 PM

View PostMonrid Darko, on 08 April 2016 - 01:15 PM, said:

Your responses are much appreciated guys really,thank you.
Now the problem is that's is all they say about Pindar,I am kinda interested in things like his origin,if he is the bible Satan or what?...see I don't think he would be the bible satan,as that would contradict everything in the history.
If so that would mean that the reptilians aren't the only specie in this world,not including the greys cause they are one with the reptilians,this means They might be at war.

From my understanding the bible is still part of the agenda to conquer over the world and humanity and the same people that wrote it are Theo ones opposing it.

Why would they?anyways I'm drifting out of the topic here,just that I'm confused now.

Do you guys think its possible to find the Pindar?does he come to the meetings at the bohemian Grove in Yale?

Monrid - I understand that you're confused, and that you're just thinking out loud here, but you're a little all over the place. If you gather your thoughts and focus on one or two aspects of what you're attempting to puzzle out here, you might have more success fitting things together.

Edited by True North, 08 April 2016 - 10:41 PM.

#7 PIT leader

PIT leader

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 06:15 AM

He is a descendant of the Biblical serpent or Lucifer and attends satanic rituals across the world. You wouldn't want to find him though, he is pure evil.

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#8 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 05:22 PM

interesting information, can't say it's a topic that I'm well versed on so I'm keen to see what other members have to say :D
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#9 Monrid Darko

Monrid Darko

EVP

• GS Member
  • 78 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 07:32 PM

So he is a descendent ? Wow that's disappointing...I had hopes he's thee one.

As for the evil part,I have my own interpretation of evil,the evil you know might not be the same as the evil I know...and I feel every living being deserves to be given a chance to tell their side of the story.

Yes its been said that they prey on human flesh and they enjoy kids more but I'm sure they have a valid reason for that....
I think its all about survival as we humans have to feed to survive as well.
We also feed on flesh,I don't see any logic in complaining about not being on top of the food chain.

Now that that's out of the way,I feel I owe you guys my reason for seeking this being.
I have a troubled soul,it needs healing its been fed and its now rejecting it cause its had enough...
Also I need some guidance in life,I need someone or something who's gonna show guide me through life and for some other reasons that I'm not comfortable talking about with anyone.

I don't know if I should be understanding things my way,I mean I don't judge anyone and I fail to believe all the stuff we are told about things.

#10 True North

True North

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 08:19 PM

[deleted]

Edited by True North, 23 October 2016 - 10:07 AM.

#11 PIT leader

PIT leader

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 05:38 AM

They feed off human blood and negative emotions caused by the ritualistic rape and murder of human beings, these are absolutely not the beings you would ever want life advice from. They keep their existence really well hidden anyway, so good luck finding them.

#12 Monrid Darko

Monrid Darko

EVP

• GS Member
  • 78 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 11:55 AM

True North I'm well aware of the consequences of my actions,this is not just about lizard beings to me,I believe theres more to it than that  what meets eye.

When you come to think of it these beings must have a high power than them,perhaps they'll even have answers that we men struggle to with.
And I'm sorry I can't mention the things I said I wouldn't mention...I will never

Like said PIT leader I'm sure they must have their reasons for that,I'm not judging....but would you like to find out why though? Perhaps its for greater good.
How old do you think are these beings?what is Their life expectancy?if they can alter and create to their suitable desire to rule over that simply means they have been here before us.

There's a phrase *If you manipulate how people see the past,you will influence massively on how they see the present and future.*

#13 PIT leader

PIT leader

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 11:58 AM

They've been here since before we evolved/were made into what we are. They are the equivalent of fallen angels or the serpent. I get why you'd be curious to see what they know, but they are not altruistic at all, I advise you to steer clear of them.

#14 True North

True North

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 12:35 PM

[deleted]

Edited by True North, 23 October 2016 - 10:08 AM.

#15 Monrid Darko

Monrid Darko

EVP

• GS Member
  • 78 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 07:56 PM

You guys seem good really,I have a feeling you are Americans....it seems America is in a lot of chaos right now...perhaps you guys would like to invest your time and lives in Africa now,I just learned about FEMA coffins and camps...now that's really scary if you ask me.

Its said that homeless people are aleardy being swept off the streets..

#16 True North

True North

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 04:15 AM

[deleted]

Edited by True North, 23 October 2016 - 10:08 AM.

#17 PIT leader

PIT leader

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 06:11 AM

I'm British actually. The camps you mentioned are part of the reptilian's agenda and havenothing to do with christianity. Religion isn't linked to this topic and I don't want this thread getting locked. It's worth noting that the planet Nibiru is coming to Earth imminently, I suspect you'll get your answers about these entities soon enough.

#18 Monrid Darko

Monrid Darko

EVP

• GS Member
  • 78 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 06:32 AM

True North Christianity is a reptilian agenda too,its ment for the mass mind control and its working very well...there is a leaked video on youtube by Anonymous about the illumicorp tarining video perhaps you'll like to take a look at that.

I wasn't changing the topic we are still on the same topic just I felt the need to mention that,but its linked anyway so no need to worry.

Wow these beings are from nibiru ? That's exciting cause that would only mean that they actually created us as the scripts say.

#19 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,424 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 11 April 2016 - 07:00 AM

There is no niburu:  http://www.science20...in_silly-159176
Posted Image

#20 Monrid Darko

Monrid Darko

EVP

• GS Member
  • 78 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 07:24 AM

Either you very ignorant or you don't want to believe this cause you scared too...the Nibiru theory (well let's call it that argument sake) has been around for a long time now...it makes a lot of sense to things happening today all the sudden change in the atmosphere and all random earthquakes...scary fact we never get earthquakes where I'm from never at all,nothing of the natural hazards but we experienced an earthquake last 2013 and early 2016.

That's strange if you ask me.

True north I believe my post may offend some people that's why they are deleted.(that's what I was told)...not cool at all.