Cell Says "call Missed At 3:33Am" ....

• You cannot reply to this topic
10 replies to this topic

#1 EvilPixy22

Apport

• GS Member
  • 67 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 01:09 AM

Let me preface this with something that may be effecting my cell phone.

I recently started sleeping in another room in the house I'm in.
I started doing so because the cat who I'm watching for a friend in prison (Frisco), well he HATES other cats...And
I agreed to petsit another friend's dog & a kitten for three weeks, so Frisco can't go in the main house. I didn't
want him to be lonely so I sleep with him at night.
I also in the past month have added about 5-6 more tanks of fish...does water effect anything spiritual? Fish are my babies. :)

Since doing so, my cell shows "Missed Call @ 3:33AM" & says I have a voicemail.
Everytime, I have no voicemail. Even with the ringer on, it doesn't make any noise.
It doesn't show what the number was who called either...it doesn't say "Unknown" or "Blocked",
it doesn't even show up.

I know some think this is a Christian trinity thing...But I'm not Christian, don't dabble in the occult...I have been
praying more to "God", but "God" in a general sense. I think people have a right to believe whatever they choose.
My prayers are asking for guidance & help getting on a more healthy path.

Has this happened to anyone else?

#2 Guest_Silent Walker_*

• Guests

Posted 15 November 2010 - 04:52 AM

I have heard of cases such as this before and the explanation is normally to do with the phone company. Is this a new phone? How long as this been happening?

#3 EvilPixy22

Apport

• GS Member
  • 67 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 07:27 AM

I've had the phone for a little over a year & it's been going on for about a week now.

#4 PumpkinWraith

1D's #1 Fan

• GS Member
  • 3,025 posts
  • Interests:Mainly my family and chatting to and getting to know the many good friends I've made here over the years. I love Rock, Metal and alternative music as well as having a profound interest in the paranormal.

Posted 15 November 2010 - 08:45 AM

I know my Patrner has been having problems with his phone company, in fact that's where I've just come home from, an hour ago.  We had to go into the shop because the call centres are useless.

Anyway, apparently anything that goes on with the phone is done automatically by computer.  He had a problem with his contract being cut off and them not telling him so he's jut been down to have it out with a person rather than an automated system.  It was a 'computer error' and the person he last spoke to forgot to put the message on the system about not blocking it, but it was done anyway so he isn't a happy bunny.  

Perhaps this is the problem with your phone.  The company you are with might have an error on their system.  It is possible that their system has called you at stupid o'clock and at the same time there may be an issue with your phone.  I used to get a lot of spam calls at stupid times, they are the ones that just call and then there is no one on the other end.  And the O2 computerised advertising calls which are annoying.  

It probably a good idea to contact your phone provider.... just to rule anything out on their side and then start looking into other things if that's not the problem :)
My Signature

The Aliens said I could take a friend next time. Apply below ......but no mad people!

I Posted Image One Direction. Harry 4Ever!

#5 Guest_Silent Walker_*

• Guests

Posted 15 November 2010 - 08:45 AM

Have you contacted your phone company to see if there is any trace of a call made or a message that you cannot access?

#6 EvilPixy22

Apport

• GS Member
  • 67 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 12:05 PM

I haven't contacted the company yet...mostly because you know how long they keep
you on hold for! ;-) If it doesn't stop in a week I'll do it though.

#7 Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,469 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 15 November 2010 - 01:13 PM

Just sounds like an issue with your phone provider
My Signature
Posted Image

#8 Stormy8

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 06:29 PM

I agree with the others, and just wanted to say I thought it endearing that you wanted to keep Frisco company so he wouldn't be lonely.  That is so sweet.   :D

#9 xxxZombieRina

Orb

• GS Member
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 07:59 AM

This kept happening to my dad. Its probably some type of error at your phone company, either that or your phones glitching really bad.

#10 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,156 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 03:55 AM

Well I haven't had that issue but we do use an app, it is call 360, and it keeps track of our family members. Well it has worked well until recently.

It showed my partner left home early in the morning and travelled to an address (And not an address we have visited). We just put it down to some issue with the app, although, I did joke to my partner saying your phone went out without you.
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#11 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • 5,203 posts

Posted 01 October 2020 - 10:13 PM

that is so strange klainey!

I listened to a podcast about a house in the US where the 'find my phone' pinging thing was leading people to this house but they didn't have any information about all these lost devices... https://gimletmedia....eply-all/n8hodm
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com