17 replies to this topic

#1 BlueRose3

BlueRose3

Wraith

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 07:13 PM

If a five foot tall fortune teller escaped from jail, would he be a small medium at large ?

HaHaHa!!!! Sorry, I read this joke today and thought it was pretty funny. I found it when I was researching what dry humor really meant.

#2 the_gray_jester

the_gray_jester

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts
  • Interests:Parapsychology, Metal music, Photography, Writing, reading, and investigating.

Posted 24 May 2010 - 08:28 AM

nice,  i hadent heard that one smile.gif

***I am not a believer in seances, but I went to one just to see what they are like. The psychic was doing his thing and grinning from ear to ear. I assumed his merriment was due to the fact that he was fooling a gullible public and gave him a poke in the nose. You can probably guess the rest. I was arrested for striking a happy medium

Edited by the_gray_jester, 24 May 2010 - 08:29 AM.

Posted Image

#3 BlueRose3

BlueRose3

Wraith

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 07:06 AM

That's a good one too Jester.   biggrin.gif

#4 lorddraven2000

lorddraven2000

Extra Terrestrial

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,165 posts
  • Interests:I am director of Dravenstar Paranormal research Team out of eastern Kentucky. I have over 10 years of research under me. Other than paranormal work I dabble in writing and am also a very accomplished bass player.

Posted 26 May 2010 - 07:57 AM

I am so stealing that joke. I laughed for like 10 minutes.

#5 the_gray_jester

the_gray_jester

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts
  • Interests:Parapsychology, Metal music, Photography, Writing, reading, and investigating.

Posted 04 June 2010 - 06:23 AM

one more.

**Jennifer visited a psychic of some local repute. In a dark and hazy room, peering into a crystal ball, the mystic delivered grave news: "There's no easy way to say this, so I'll just be blunt - prepare yourself to be a widow. Your husband will die a violent and horrible death this year." Visibly shaken, Jennifer stared at the woman's lined face, then at the single flickering candle, then down at her hands. She took a few deep breaths to compose herself. She simply had to know. She met the fortune teller's gaze, steadied her voice, and asked: "Will I be acquitted?"**

Posted Image

#6 PumpkinWraith

PumpkinWraith

1D's #1 Fan

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts
  • Interests:Mainly my family and chatting to and getting to know the many good friends I've made here over the years. I love Rock, Metal and alternative music as well as having a profound interest in the paranormal.

Posted 04 June 2010 - 06:59 AM

Two men were sitting in a narrowboat in the middle of a huge lake enjoying a relaxing time fishing.  It started to get dusk and the temperature dropped.  They didn't expect the weather to get so cold so they decided to row back and get some firewood.  

They had collected enough to last a couple of hours and they rowed back out onto the lake and made a little fire in the middle of the boat.  They then carried on fishing.  

About 20 minutes passed and the little wooden boat caught fire.  They didn't have time to row back to land so the two men tried to put the fire out with no luck.  They gave up and tried to swim back to shore but the cold water got the better of them and they both drowned.

The moral of this story is, you can't have your kayak and heat it!

Posted Image

The Aliens said I could take a friend next time. Apply below ......but no mad people!

I <3 One Direction. Harry 4Ever!

#7 lorddraven2000

lorddraven2000

Extra Terrestrial

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,165 posts
  • Interests:I am director of Dravenstar Paranormal research Team out of eastern Kentucky. I have over 10 years of research under me. Other than paranormal work I dabble in writing and am also a very accomplished bass player.

Posted 08 June 2010 - 03:09 PM

That was great. lol. Once again I am stealing this one

#8 BlueRose3

BlueRose3

Wraith

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 06:53 AM

Hahaha! These are great!

#9 the_gray_jester

the_gray_jester

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 04:17 PM

veering away from the psychic jokes, i have a funny one,

**Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn’t seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy takes out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps: “My friend is dead! What can I do?” The operator says: “Calm down, I can help. First, let’s make sure he’s dead.” There is a silence, then a gunshot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: “OK, now what?”**
Posted Image

#10 shonalynn

shonalynn

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,329 posts
  • Interests:Nachos, beer, football.

Posted 15 June 2010 - 06:03 AM

HAHAHA I liked that one...I'm morbid...
I'm on Facebook!

#11 Sly-Spectre

Sly-Spectre

Larry

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts
  • Interests:Surfing, Drinking, Eating, Sleeping, Partying, Pool(Billiards to you Englishmen) and...Ghosts and Cryptozoology.<br /><br />I'm on Facebook look for Gerry Nix

Posted 15 June 2010 - 09:01 AM

Jester, that hunter one is classic...
"Something weird is going on Jess." Simon whispered as they waited to be served. "I overheard Sara and Hector say something about 'getting back at you' in the library this morning."
Jessie thought for a moment, his face expressionless as usual.
"That's just crazy." he said. "I didn't think you even knew where the library was."

-Excerpt from my short story "Stabbed in the Front."

#12 Ms. Tify

Ms. Tify

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my family, art, scrapbooking, listening to loud music, reading, photography, writing, are you still reading this? Seriously?

Posted 18 June 2010 - 03:57 AM

Those really made me laugh out loud!  I am copying and pasting all of these into an email.  Hilarious, esp. the hunter one.  

I am still giggling.  Hee Hee!!
Life's a match in a gas tank, don't ever mourn the ebbing tide, just dance on fire and enjoy the ride.

#13 Sefer

Sefer

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 131 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 10:40 AM

I heard this one from a hispanic friend of mine

Little Pepito was hanging out with his friends Jose and Luis outside of his house.   Jose turns to Little Pepito and says "hey paragraph, go get me something to drink"   Little Pepito gets up and goes into his house, and Luis turns to Jose and says "Hey, why'd you call Pepito a paragraph"   and Jose responds "Don't you know?  He's too short to be an ese!"

I'm sorry.. I love the corniest jokes..  they make me smile
"The frog at the bottom of the well knows nothing of the vast ocean"  -Japanese Proverb

#14 the_gray_jester

the_gray_jester

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 11:00 AM

Billy Bob saw his friend Bubba walking up the road, carrying a bag over his shoulder.
“Bubba, what you got in thet bag?”, he asked.
Bubba said, “I gots me some chickens in this here bag!”
Billy Bob said, “Bubba, if I guess how many chickens you got in thet there bag, can I have half of them?”
Bubba says, “Billy Bob, if you guess how many chickens I got in this here bag, you can have them both!”
Billy Bob thinks for a minute and says, “Seven!”
Posted Image

#15 BlueRose3

BlueRose3

Wraith

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 06:39 AM

happy0194.gif  That's a great one Jester! It had me laughing my head off. LOL....

#16 PumpkinWraith

PumpkinWraith

1D's #1 Fan

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts
  • Interests:Mainly my family and chatting to and getting to know the many good friends I've made here over the years. I love Rock, Metal and alternative music as well as having a profound interest in the paranormal.

Posted 19 June 2010 - 05:42 PM

QUOTE(the_gray_jester @ Jun 10 2010, 12:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
veering away from the psychic jokes, i have a funny one,

**Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn’t seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy takes out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps: “My friend is dead! What can I do?” The operator says: “Calm down, I can help. First, let’s make sure he’s dead.” There is a silence, then a gunshot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: “OK, now what?”**

happy0194.gif

Ok Jester....First it was the clowns, now you owe me a bottle of South African (First Cape) Chardonnay..........   *Not very Rock and Roll I know, but I don't get much chance biggrin.gif *.......Cos I SPAT MOST OF IT ALL OVER THE SOFA!!

THANKYOU!! verymad.gif

Edited by PumpkinWraith-UK, 19 June 2010 - 05:45 PM.

Posted Image

The Aliens said I could take a friend next time. Apply below ......but no mad people!

I <3 One Direction. Harry 4Ever!

#17 Stormy8

Stormy8

Orb

• GS Member
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 05:45 PM

That was good! :)

#18 mainemom207

mainemom207

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts
  • Interests:History of places, haunted or not..
    Love cooking and making new things and new recipes are always fun! And well.. Love Cemeteries and Folklore and Love to hear of the History of the United States as well as Abroad.. which has a vast history all by itself!

Posted 03 November 2010 - 06:43 PM

oh my these are all good.. reminds me of some people we know here in Maine lol :)

Thanks all for sharing though :)
Interested in spirits and the history of places..
Peace and Blessings, Lynne'

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users