Teeside Pub ghost boy ghost photo ghost boy photo

• You cannot reply to this topic
8 replies to this topic

#1 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,427 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 29 October 2017 - 05:05 PM

Found this on Beyond Reality News.

Posted Image

Head doorman Reece Hugill of Manhattan’s Pub in Stockton, Teesside, UK, was exploring the pub after a team of paranormal investigators had just taken a tour of the building.
Reece, a self-confessed skeptic, decided to take a random photo and was shocked to see what looks like a ghostly image of young boy in the picture.

Source

Posted Image
Posted Image
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#2 EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts
  • Interests:Digital Still Creation

Posted 29 October 2017 - 05:39 PM

Seems to me the "Head Doorsman" was consuming spirits to find spirits ;) As always Mac, thanks for your contributions here on PS.

Edited by EVP, 29 October 2017 - 05:40 PM.

My Signature
Posted Image

#3 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,427 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 29 October 2017 - 05:49 PM

View PostEVP, on 29 October 2017 - 05:39 PM, said:

Seems to me the "Head Doorsman" was consuming spirits to find spirits ;) As always Mac, thanks for your contributions here on PS.

:lol:
My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

#4 lorac61469

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 03:54 AM

I would love to see a photo of the area during the day (or with lights on) to see what the area looks like.

The "ghost" reminds me of an app though.

#5 Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,036 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 30 October 2017 - 12:10 PM

Hard to say. When a photo that dark is lightened that much it introduces all kinds of artifacts and pixelization. The app possibility is always in play
My Signature
Posted Image

#6 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,704 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 10:14 PM

I like it, it looks creepy :confused0068:
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#7 karmacae

"Codladh samh?"

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • Interests:Family, life, art and antiques

Posted 31 October 2017 - 07:17 AM

View PostVlawde, on 30 October 2017 - 12:10 PM, said:

Hard to say. When a photo that dark is lightened that much it introduces all kinds of artifacts and pixelization. The app possibility is always in play

I doubt its pixels, possibly an app. One thing is for sure, it's not a spirit of a once living boy who's stuck here, or has unfinished business. Evil or demonic beings can and do mimic people, present or past. They especially love to copy children.
My Signature
Ní thuigeann an seach an seang

#8 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,427 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 12:12 PM

Here are some Manhattan Bar investigation videos on YouTube. I haven't had a chance to watch all of them.

Manhattan's Bar Stockton On Tees (2:09 minutes)

Paranormal Investigation - Manhattan's Stockton part (26:29 minute)

Paranormal Investigation - Manhattan's Stockton part 2 (26:51 minutes)
My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

#9 EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts
  • Interests:Digital Still Creation

Posted 01 November 2017 - 05:50 AM

View PostVlawde, on 30 October 2017 - 12:10 PM, said:

Shot noise is predominantly found in the shadows of digital imagery. Both luminance and chrominance noise becomes more readily apparent with smaller sensor cameras when pushing the exposure. As an example a micro 4/3 sensor at ISO 3200 produces approximately the same noise as a full frame sensor at ISO 800.

Image files quickly fall apart when pushing exposure values with extremely small sensor cameras like cell phones resulting in pixelation. I've experienced this first hand. I have several cameras with different sensor sizes. What further complicates the issue is when files are saved to jpg immediately in camera and then exposure values are pushed after the fact. JPG files are not a lossless format like PNG's or some variations of TIFF files. Varying degrees of compression can cause artifact resident in jpg format.

The first areas that show pixelation and noise patterns are always in the shadows. Only recently have their been significant improvements with sensor technology with a back-side illuminated sensor (BSI) spacing the converter producing lower read levels of noise. In other words producing better low light images with less noise.In a nutshell, boosting exposure values in the shadows will be the first area affected with read noise and pixelation found typically in excess in small sensor cameras like cellphones. I cannot speak any further about this subject without talking over my head unfortunately.

Sensor size does matter when it refers to image quality. I've posted this diagram before showing the obvious sensor size differences.

Posted Image

In reference to the pixelation patterns, image files can easily turn into pareidolia, a naturally explained phenomena that dates to survival and paternal bonding but that's another lengthy discussion in itself.

Edited by EVP, 01 November 2017 - 06:22 AM.

My Signature
Posted Image

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com