• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 04 October 2017 - 07:26 AM

Hi All,

With my drought of EVP's this should convince my sceptic nature that EVP just does not exist but I am somehow still wanting to tread this path however I am now taking a different path.

I am going to try and get EVP's by using the Trans-Dimensional Communication with a Germanium Receptor Device as discussed and tested back with the Scole Experiments in the nineties.

I have purchased a Germanium Pellet off eBay for £6 and awaiting for it to come in the post. I have 2 coils from 2 car relays.

I will join everything on a breadboard to start with so I can move all the components around trying different methods and other things. ie experiment.

I am in two minds whether to use an amplifier to start with as I will be feeding the "signal" either directly into my line-in on my PC (capture directly to Audacity) or feeding the signal directly into the microphone input of one of my voice recorders.
--
Sean aka Capt Zeanie

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,367 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 07:53 PM

I thought the Scole experiments  were interesting and will be awaiting your future posts :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:27 AM

Good morning, CZ & Klainey:

I had to look up the Scole experiments (thanks CapitainZ) read some, took a look at the video and Capt. Z  is this related to the Italian fellow who talked with spirits by use of a radio?

I can't put 2 + 2 together so you'll have to do it for me.   I did check the MSDS fact sheets to see if there were dangers present.  And that is the best I could do.  0-1.  Irritants.  Wash up when your done.  Ventilated area.  Check on disposal.

So how does this work?

#4 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,367 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 07:12 AM

View PostMenet, on 05 October 2017 - 05:27 AM, said:

Good morning, CZ & Klainey:

So how does this work?

I am not an expert but found this and this if it is of any use :D
Posted Image

#5 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 11:31 AM

Thank you, Klainey.  The diagrams helped out a great deal.  But I have a question for you, C-Z.

Is a medium part of your group.  Just wondering.

#6 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,763 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 05 October 2017 - 11:50 AM

I'll be very interested in what you discover with this experiment. If the Scole deal is legit, communications with other dimensions would be amazing!
Posted Image

#7 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 12:20 PM

Ugh.

Hi, Vlawde:

I was introduced to a 12 year program entitled The Blue Brain project.  Mapping the brain with algebraic topography.  The mathematician working on it mentioned the book "Flatlands", where the sphere took the cube to a higher dimension and the cube asked the sphere how he could know that he was not just a shadow of something more?

So far, on the brain mapping of neurons and synapsis shown, it was similar to the above and we might never be able to know because the mathematics showed seven known dimensions of the brain and there could be many more.  He also described it as "sand castles rising and falling on a beach".

More math.  It reminds me of string theory.  Don't think symmetry would have a thing to do with it.  Utter chaos.

#8 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 12:37 PM

Ooooh thanxz Klainey I was wondering what the "device" was :yes: not sure why they would use coax out for and audio output BUT the device itself looks pretty simple to build  :yes:

Capt-Zeanie I look forward to your updates :yes:
- siguie -

#9 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 12:41 PM

View Postsiguie, on 05 October 2017 - 12:37 PM, said:

Ooooh thanxz Klainey I was wondering what the "device" was :yes: not sure why they would use coax out for and audio output BUT the device itself looks pretty simple to build  :yes:

Capt-Zeanie I look forward to your updates :yes:

Sorry got carried away.  I want to know too.

#10 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 06 October 2017 - 12:43 AM

View PostMenet, on 05 October 2017 - 11:31 AM, said:

But I have a question for you, C-Z.

Is a medium part of your group.  Just wondering.

Nope, just plain old nothing special me all on my own.

I am coming at this from the belief that if they "where told" how to do this by Edision who was not a medium et al then it might just help me in my quest to get an EVP etc.

I am trying hard now to get some things up and running as I don't have much time left with my Dad and want to be ready to test a lot of stuff when he succumbs to his cancer
--
Sean aka Capt Zeanie

Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 05:37 AM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 05 October 2017 - 11:50 AM, said:

I'll be very interested in what you discover with this experiment. If the Scole deal is legit, communications with other dimensions would be amazing!

Science and the real world is truly amazing and we DO NOT understand a lot of things yet, so there is always a chance stuff to happen that will wow us all.

I was watching the Scole documentary and thought I give this a go (Germanium) as I am not getting anywhere with EVP's. I am not putting a lot of faith in a lot of what happened as I kind of think a lot of it is wacko. I know a lot of people believe in stuff but when you are listening to someone say something credible then they spoil it all by claiming it's all down to these mythical ley lines or divining rods.
In one interview with Robin Foy who was one of the participants, he claims it's down to the Michael and Mary Ley Line which runs pass the village of Scole, so if it is down to ley lines then I am in luck as there is one about 1/2 mile away from where I live (See the St Ann's Well in the top of the Example section on the Wikipedia page). So as my house is approx the same distance to a ley line as the village of Scole is to the Michael Mary Ley line I should be OK "to gather this power" hahahah
--
Sean aka Capt Zeanie

Posted Image

Posted Image

#12 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 02:24 PM

Wow man, yes the tech and theories are all cool BUT I didn't realize what your impetus was for doing your research ... I am very sorry to hear about your father and while I will always look forward to your posts I'll be hoping your father pulls off a miraculous recovery and your direct line conversations get put on hold :yes:
- siguie -

#13 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,763 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 06 October 2017 - 03:34 PM

One of the things about the Scole experiment was them suddenly shutting it down, claiming they were told it was dangerous to keep the channel/portal/whatever open. It seems suspicious to me, like they did so to avoid in depth scrutiny of what they were doing. maybe it wasn't legit and they didn't want to get outed
Posted Image

#14 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 06:35 PM

View Postsiguie, on 06 October 2017 - 02:24 PM, said:

I'll be hoping your father pulls off a miraculous recovery and your direct line conversations get put on hold :yes:
Thanks for that Siguie however that is unfortunately not going to happen as it's terminal and now just a case of when? We are hoping we can get past Christmas as it's my Mothers birthday also (on Christmas Day), so we would love it if we can get passed this because I don't want it to remind Mom every year and make her sad when we should be enjoying Christmas time.

Anyway, I am disappointed that having paid the extra for delivery of the Germanium it still has not turned up, so just hope it arrive later on today etc so I can get to work on the project.
--
Sean aka Capt Zeanie

Posted Image

Posted Image

#15 True North

True North

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 151 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 08:04 PM

Scientific experimentation is great, but just keep in mind that having a strong desire to speak with dead loved ones can be used against you.

#16 True North

True North

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 151 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 08:22 PM

Should you receive any responses in the future, you'll be faced with the problem of identifying who's speaking. There are those who know just as much about you or anyone you might care to speak to as you or those individuals do themselves. That's an issue if you can't tell the difference.

#17 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,735 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:06 PM

View PostTrue North, on 06 October 2017 - 08:22 PM, said:

Should you receive any responses in the future, you'll be faced with the problem of identifying who's speaking. There are those who know just as much about you or anyone you might care to speak to as you or those individuals do themselves. That's an issue if you can't tell the difference.

I couldn't agree more! .... thanks for bringing that up, True North  :good:
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#18 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 02:42 AM

Cheers for those warnings.

So I am still waiting for this Germanium Pellet to arrive, good old ebay.. I could of just drove out to collect it as the seller is just 15miles away but no I went with post and it's now 5 days past when it should of arrive, so I shall wait till tomorrow (Monday) and hopefully the postman will bring it then.
--
Sean aka Capt Zeanie

Posted Image

Posted Image

#19 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,367 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 03:34 AM

View PostCapt-Zeanie, on 08 October 2017 - 02:42 AM, said:

Cheers for those warnings.

So I am still waiting for this Germanium Pellet to arrive, good old ebay.. I could of just drove out to collect it as the seller is just 15miles away but no I went with post and it's now 5 days past when it should of arrive, so I shall wait till tomorrow (Monday) and hopefully the postman will bring it then.

Have you been in contact with the ebay seller it might be a good idea if you haven't :)  Sorry, I hope you get the time with your dad too.
Posted Image

#20 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:21 AM

Well the Germanium Pellet has arrived, and the device is nearly fully built.
--
Sean aka Capt Zeanie

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users