• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sOMEkID

sOMEkID

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 09:29 AM

When I was younger around 4 to 9 years old I used to have very gory and violent dreams involving a black cat. Any idea if this holds any significance with the paranormal?

#2 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 11:15 AM

Not really.  You probably saw something on TV that fueled the dreams.  I know there's a pretty disgusting horror movie out there called The Black Cat. I also know at the same age I was dreaming about piranhas eating people... because I had seen the wrong scene in Piranha when I was quite small.

Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#3 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 02 March 2017 - 05:40 PM

I have to agree with Tantric. It's more likely you saw something on tv. Probably the movie Pet Cemetery. I know that was on quite a lot when I was a kid. There is a black cat in it that gets ran over by a truck.

But, if you want to look into the symbolism of your dream, I suggest looking for a dream dictionary.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#4 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Doppelganger

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 09:34 PM

Hello and welcome to the boards sOMEkID :)

I haven't heard anything either but I suspect it must have been frightening for you, My sister once had a frightening dream about wolves and I remember her telling me about it, the next night I dreamt the same scenario. I to this day, don't know if it was my dream or hers. So, yes, I think anyone can be influenced by their external environment in what and how they dream.
Posted Image

#5 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 01:09 AM

I used to dream about the wicked witch from the wizard of oz - but the movie was fine, there was some version of it that had them running around a tree or singing or something at the end of the film and that's what got stuck in my head!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#6 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,938 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 03 March 2017 - 04:01 PM

View Postearthlydelites, on 03 March 2017 - 01:09 AM, said:

I used to dream about the wicked witch from the wizard of oz - but the movie was fine, there was some version of it that had them running around a tree or singing or something at the end of the film and that's what got stuck in my head!

Did you see it in the cinema or from a DVD? The DVD has deleted scenes and one was the Jitter Bug scene. The wicked witch sent the Jitter Bugs after Dorothy and rest. When the Jitters attacked them, they sang and danced through the forest to the Jitter Bug.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users