The Tower Of London After Everything Is Locked Down For The Night

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Death Omen

Death Omen

Apport

• GS Member
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Oh, about anything related to the "paranormal" since having retired from doing psychotherapy.

Posted 31 July 2020 - 12:32 PM

To hear the tour guides a lot of blood was shed, guards reporting seeing "ghosts" of past residents minus their heads, usually wives of Henry XIII, sounds from the old torture chambers, you name it, it's there but the   vocal entities seldom deem to show up when tours are around. Which makes me ponder what the place might sound like after hours...too much pain, torture,  blood,to  simply go washed a way. Nor to mention the whereabouts of the 2 "little Princes" housed there that seemed to have vanished up less that clear circumstances, last time I checked. Maybe 1 night might be enough  butt  hen it might be too much. :good:
"If you can tell me what is wrong with you then I can help you understand just how wrong you are."

"No you're right. Let's do it the DUBEST WAY POSSIBLE because I I easier or you and everyone else to understand".

"Don't bother trying to figure me out. Not even they little voice in m head understand me".

"I'M RETRED. This is as dressed up as I'm going to get".

"Sorry if I look interested....I'm not".

"People who think they know it all have no clue as to how little they really know."

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,107 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 08:58 PM

I have never been anywhere outside of Australia but your post raised my curiosity and got me googling. I wanted to see a murder hole :fright:

Everyone should know I love virtual tours! if not SORRY here it is any way!

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 GothickangelCa

GothickangelCa

Apport

• GS Member
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Artist, Blogger, Goth. Manga Comic Artist,
    Shamanism, Paranormal, Occult (Research Only), Astral Projection, Travel and Camping.

Posted 11 August 2020 - 11:37 AM

Here in Canada we get alot of British programming, so alot of documentaries and tv shows about this kinda stuff. It was quite grusome.

Light and Shadow. A place where the line is blurred between both worlds.

Nothing is as it seems. Shadow doesn't always mean evil and light doesn't always mean divine.

Posted Image