#101 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,190 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 09:11 PM

View PostKristin, on 07 November 2017 - 04:16 PM, said:

I read all these post a couple days ago. I decided I wasn't going to post anything but your situation is weighing heavy on me. You have so many little ones that its really bothering me that you are going through this because I've been there and I know what your going through and what it can lead to.  Me and my now 7 year old went through literally hell for a couple years. That doesn't make me an expert, hell I still to this day cant make sense of what happen and I question my own sanity all the time, I feel I need to share a couple things with you  and I pray you take me seriously and listen. What Jim said about an infested home in my op was spot on. Its just a matter of time before the big boys come if they haven't already! That's a game changer but I'm not going to get into that unless I need to. Please stop trying to prove they are there by any means, this is intensify the situation. I know you want to show this is really happening and your not crazy but your making it so very much worse, We believe you and you now have many people sharing things to help you  Number one thing FEAR, get control of it and this is the hardest part but once you stop and the family stops being afraid of them they begin to lose. Think about it what's the point of haunting someone if they have no reaction, Something flies off the wall pick it up put it back on the wall and act like it didn't happen. Believe me this is not easy thing to master especially when you have so many of them but it can be done. Stop showing them any type of attention and stop talking about them its feeding them. I'm gonna to be honest with you. Your home is not going to be easy to win back. You are going to go through so much, but as long as you stay positive and follow good advice you can do this.. Its your choice if you wanna fight or walk away but there are many people who can help and guide you but In then end it really just boils down to you and your family. I will be praying for you and I hope you take this seriously because as unbelievable as it is, ITS HAPPENING!!!

Thank you for that, Kristin.  ;)  .........Gmorals, I'm also praying for you and the little kiddos.  :)

#102 Gmorals

Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 66 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 01:35 PM

hi! I totally appreciate what youre saying.i am taking this very seriously and what you say makes a lot of sense.its so true that sometimes we don't have a lot happen and then boom its in our faces again.Fear is my enemy and I need to learn to take control.Just today I went upstairs to my bedroom and I was sitiing on my bed for like 2 secs and the closet door behind me creaked and opened slowly.i had this overwhelming sense of fear come over me like I was being stared down and not wanted in there and I left my room so fast I tripped over myself.when I got downstairs I was upset with myself for being that scared that I left when its my bedroom.I was also cleaning out the closet in my den and I was frustrated and as I sat on the floor so upset I heard a giggle from behind the door in the same room with me it sounded like a child but I ignored it.ihave gotten a lot of advice on here and I'm very grateful cause at one point I felt alone in all this.oh yeah and the kids weren't home when I heard the giggling,they were all in school.I have a huge property here and no one around me has kids.

Edited by Gmorals, 08 November 2017 - 01:40 PM.

#103 Arinomg

Arinomg

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Chocolate, cheese, ghost story

Posted 08 November 2017 - 09:58 PM

Imo, fear is reaction toward something threaten his/her life. Rather than be  "fake" brave to something you havent fully understand which might bring situation worse, it is lot better if you ask someone expert in this field to analyze and cope the problem wisely. I believe there are many people in this forum willing to help you.

#104 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,190 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 11:09 PM

I think "it" might have won that last round. It managed to generate great fear within you. And they really do feed off emotional energy. I'm not talking about demons but it is a disembodied soul/souls. But if they're around, the others are probably not far behind.They often work together as occasion presents itself.

Even when we know it's best not to be fearful or at the very least, not to show fear, it's almost impossible not too. And there's only one way to be prepared for the next disturbance. And that's to prepare yourself for it emotionally. I suggest rehearsing a possible scenario with your husband. Let's say you act out sitting in the kitchen and reading a book at the table. Your husband at some point slowly opens the refrigerator door and he knocks over something inside to attract your attention. Now this is where you prepare to show no fear. Simply stand up, walk to the icebox and close it. Then say leave us alone... and walk out of the room. If you are religious at all, say it in the name of Jesus Christ.

practice the above over and over, it really will help you to be ready for the next bout.

#105 Gmorals

Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 66 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 04:41 AM

Thanks! I will definitely try that out.ill try just about anything at this point if it can help us.

#106 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 05:49 AM

Keep things POSITIVE :yes:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#107 Gmorals

Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 66 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 06:59 AM

yes I am trying to keep it positive for sure.Thank you

#108 Gmorals

Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 66 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 07:14 AM

I just talked to my husband and he said last night he woke up again around 12:45am cause he was having one of those dreams again and he saw the shadow standing by the t.v  he got up to use the bathroom and he went back to sleep and saw the shadow again but this time it was right next to the closet which is on his side of the bed.he started to pray and woke up immediately.He then dreamed again and this time it was standing on the other side of the room by the kids bedroom but it was staring us down and he got a vibe like it was really mad.he then woke up and started trying to wake me but I didn't wake up(I worked yesterday)I was really tired.after that the started to dream again but this time the shadow wasn't there.within the last 2 months our kids pile themselves up in our bed.there are 7 bdrms here and yet we all sleep in 1 room now.we have 6 kids here and all of them sleep in my room.we had to put a matress in my room for the other kids cause we don't all fit lol.

#109 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 06:58 PM

If you are interested you could always give this a try. It is better than smudging Cleansing your home with resins Also Jim I listened to the EVP Gmorals sent you I am not sure what I am hearing either it sounds like children and general background talking. Maybe Gmorals can listen and let us know more about the audio :yes:
Posted Image

#110 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,190 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 11:20 PM

Good idea, Klainey.  .... To me it's hard to rule out background noise.

Gmorals... if you could try collecting a few EVP's when you're the only one home... that would be great. And make sure nothing is on that can make noise.  ;)  I would be interesting in hearing what you come up with.  :)

#111 Gmorals

Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 05:01 AM

Ill try that Klainey thank u.and Jim i will do some more evps to see what i can find.in that evp it sounds like it says "i want mommy" to me.i had the tv in the living room on though but i was in another room but the kids weren't here(the ones that can talk anyways) my 2 boys are special needs and they are non verbal.Ill try the evps starting tonight to see....and btw the shadow man or whatever it is was here last night again standing next to the closet.i dont know what it wants and i dont wanna know but there was alot of floor creaking last night and my husband and i are now having alot of nightmares

Edited by Gmorals, 10 November 2017 - 05:04 AM.

#112 Gmorals

Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 05:51 AM

oh I almost forgot to mention...yesterday my husband and I were talking in the kitchen while the kids were in school.i had my laptop on the table as usual and all of a sudden the laptop charger that was plugged came out and fell right next to me.my husband was facing me at the time and his eyes were wide .it looked as if someone smacked it off the charger.it was the weirdest thing.i was a little shocked but I looked down at it and picked it up and plugged it back in where it still is now

#113 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 05:55 PM

thats really strange, and must be a little scary!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#114 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:38 AM

It would be really frustrating to have this still happening. I think I would have to be assertive and say "Hey keep your hands off my stuff". I feel you really need to set some ground rules and you need to be reinforcing these ground rules all the time! Remember this is your time and space, not negative energies and the likes.
Posted Image

#115 Gmorals

Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 66 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 05:06 AM

Yes i was thinking of doing that cause i don't want to keep having these things happen u know.and btw we did a evp last night it was just me and my husband we were in my room and there was no tv on and no one else.we didnt even talk at all cause i told my husband i just wanted to see what we get first and we got some strange sounds and we were scared.ill send it to jim to see what he says and maybe he can post it for me.we are going to do more tonight to see.

#116 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 06:54 AM

Hi, I think if these EVP's scare you then you really shouldn't be doing them. I know we are interested in listening to the EVP's but not at the cost of your comfort. I think you need to be doing things that make you feel comfortable in the house and if you find you aren't maybe it is time to think about your options and maybe seeing if you can relocate. Even if it is renting and renting out your house it must not be fun having such a big home and everyone living in the one room :(
Posted Image

#117 Gmorals

Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 66 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:02 PM

I think I was scared cause I listened to it right after lol I'm such a scaredy cat ,but my husband is worse than me and he listened and threw the phone at me and said I cant listen to it anymore lol I might just record then listen to it while I'm at work tomorrow and if I'm still scared I wont do it anymore.I just dont want to be beat by whatever this is to the point where it scares me out of my own house.Cause this IS my home now and its my turn to live here and I don't want us to be afraid anymore

#118 Kristin

Kristin

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 163 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 04:20 PM

My friend I hate to say this but your situation is way out of control. All of you sleeping in one room is non expectable and is letting them over power you. Fear is contagious, if your afraid, your family will be afraid. Your children will be come strong and non afraid when you do. Its in you and your Husbands hands to get control of this if not you need to move. Everything you have said so far is scary and confusing to you and your scared to death! I get it but its not going  to kill you, if so it would have already done it. You have to Stop being afraid and its not easy but your home is out of control but the moment you say BEEP this buddy get out I don't fear your and stop reacting to them. You will be amazed how quickly it will start to slow down and eventually stop. Its all up to you but you have to do it now or not at all and walk away. I'm sorry to sound so blunt buts its what I believe from my own experiences and I could be wrong but I'm just being honest with you.

#119 Arinomg

Arinomg

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Chocolate, cheese, ghost story

Posted 11 November 2017 - 06:21 PM

Tbh kristin, unfortunately spirits more than capable to kill people, they might just enjoying playing around with her right now. This the reason why being afraid is something normal facing lack of energy human to spirit. I really suggest gmoral to find people that can make energy wall for her and the family.

#120 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,190 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 06:50 PM

Here is Gmorals 2nd EVP session using her cellphone to record.

Click Here:  GMORALS AUDIO 2

Here are Gmorals words concerning the audio...
Gmorals writes, "I just want to let you know before hand. My husband and I were in the room alone. No TV, no nothing. I placed the cellphone down and i recorded for a little bit without even saying anything. Once in a while u hear like a chirping noise, lol. My smoke detector needs new batteries but that's it. Everything else i have no idea what it is."

-----------------------------------------------

Jim's comments... I'm horrible at deciphering EVP's. So I'm really not the best qualified to make a determination. But unless there was a dog in or outside of the house when the audio was recorded, I can't say what else it could be. Do you or your neighbors have a dog, Gmorals?