• You cannot reply to this topic
200 replies to this topic

#181 Erithacus

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 05:44 AM

View PostGmorals, on 22 May 2018 - 11:34 AM, said:

Thanks! I am keeping up with the mantra and i wont give up.since i wrote the other day whatever is here really is making its presence known.yesterday i clearly saw my daughter run into the bathroom and i was a few feet away.i loudly asked her what she was running in there for a second time and she scared me Cause she came out of the dining room asking me what i was talking about.at the moment i had a lump in my throat cause i was really confused and i told her it was nothing.i prayed when that happened and continued with my day.i am having nightmares now of a woman standing in the woods with her back to me.in the dream its raining hard and she's wearing a raincoat but she won't turn around.I'm watching her from my house and I'm standing in the empty room that no one goes in.a drawer in the room opens up all the way and scares me and i get frightened and run out then i wake up.also my husband was taking a shower this morning cause we had to go out.he asked me if my 3 year old son was upstairs today i said no cause i was downatairs in the kids bathroom doing my hair and my son was with me the entire time since he was waiting on me to give him a snack.he said he heard him running around the hallway upstairs and he yelled out to him to stop and go downstairs and then he heard a voice but he didnt understand what it said or anything.i understand how he would think it was him since just like my autistic son whos 4 my 3 yr old is non verbal as well and he grunts and makes noises and thats how he communicates.anyways he thought it was him so since he kept hearing him he got out of the shower and opened the door and there was no one.needless to say i wondered why he came downstairs so quick since he takes forever in the shower but i didnt ask.i dont know what this is but it's taking the form of my kids and thats freaking me out

It seems to me the spirits are challenging you. I would consider getting a priest or a shaman with psychic ability to perform an exorcism.

#182 Erithacus

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 05:56 AM

I read a story from a Buddhist site that this guy was disturbed by spirit in his house. He consulted a monk at a Buddhist Center and he was advised to get a Ruel. A Ruel is a Tibetan Buddhism most powerful amulet against negative energies such as spirits and black magic. He bought one and hung it in his house. He was never been disturbed by the spirit since then. I was told if we place one in each corner of the house, the ruels will protect us from spirits and  black magic attacks.

These are my Ruels. After years of searching, I managed to find them at a Buddhist Center in Singapore. I bought 3. I keep one in my office, one at home and I am wearing one whenever I go out.
Posted Image

#183 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,699 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 07:04 AM

Thanks for the info I am going to find and read more about them :yes:
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#184 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,915 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 06:45 PM

they look lovely! I would think these would be very popular.
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#185 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,422 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 03 June 2018 - 07:46 AM

I found one online and it costs $185US alone or $200US encased in a vial. https://www.vajrasec...an-ruel-pendant
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#186 Erithacus

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 11:15 PM

This is mine after encasing.

Posted Image

#187 Erithacus

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 11:21 PM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 03 June 2018 - 07:46 AM, said:

I found one online and it costs $185US alone or $200US encased in a vial. https://www.vajrasec...an-ruel-pendant

This is from where I live.

I bought mine in Singapore. It only cost me about $37.

I found another, much cheaper.

https://www.gstoumar...mulet-p-324.htm

#188 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,915 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 12:11 AM

They look really nice in the casing!
My Signature

#189 Erithacus

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 02:42 AM

@ Gmorals. I have been reciting mantras on and off for almost 20 years. Since early this year I have been doing it daily without fail. I have confidence in the mantras because in many occasions they helped me to ward off spirits.. The very 1st time I used it when my daughter was a few months old. My wife and I were working and our house was always left empty from morning till late evening. We never opened the curtains in the master bedroom and it was always kept dark. My baby daughter slept on the bed with my wife and there was a period where my daughter couldn't sleep well as if something was disturbing her in the middle of the night. Once my wife got up to check her, she saw a dark figure flew out through the window. The next day I recited mantra every night before going to bed. Surprisingly, my daughter slept well after that. And my wife never saw the dark figure anymore. And also I kept the curtains open during the day. Another time I used it to ward off a spirit that was pressing my wife in a hotel. I have not lived in a haunted house before. The spirits that I warded off were trespassers. As for your case, it would be different because the spirits live in your house. It may be harder to kick them out.

#190 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,422 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 05 June 2018 - 12:18 AM

View PostErithacus, on 03 June 2018 - 11:21 PM, said:

This is from where I live.

I bought mine in Singapore. It only cost me about $37.

I found another, much cheaper.

https://www.gstoumar...mulet-p-324.htm
Thank you for the link for the ruel. At the top of the web page, there is a link that will give you the price in your country's currency. It would cost someone in the US $43.10(USD).
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#191 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,915 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 12:22 AM

I couldn't find any when I was searching, so the links above look quite good
My Signature

#192 Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 66 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 06:16 AM

Sorry i havent been on to see these links.I'm going to check them out today.i have been going through alot lately.I've been having some pretty scary nightmares lately and although i haven't seen things like i was(thank god) i continue to hear alot of noises and sometimes my stuff disappears and i never find them and other times i find them in other places.My husband told me this morning he has been having nightmares for days now.i haven't told him ive been experiencing the same thing.i.don't want to feed into negativity.i am going to be going through the links though and o appreciate u guys so much!

#193 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,699 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 07:12 AM

So sorry to hear about your nightmares and other activity. But yes, try to stay positive this is your house and your time :yes:
My Signature
Posted Image

#194 Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 66 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 12:18 PM

So a week ago i fell asleep and i felt someone tap my shoulder hard.i woke up quickly thinking it was one of the kids and when i turned around there was nothing.it kinda freaked me out cause i didn't know what was happening.i tried to not give so much attention to it.anyways fast forward to today and my daughter whos 10 asks me "mom how come jossy was in our room last night just standing there staring at us sleeping?"  I asked her what she was talking about.she said she got up last night to get a glass of water and went to lay down and she heard a rustling noise so she turned around and saw her sister standing in the doorway just staring at them.she said she was kinda freaked out cause the house was completely dark and her "sister" was wearing a white dress and i asked if she said anything she said no.thing is jossy has been afraid of sleeping in the other rooms for months and have been sleeping in my bed since and she won't get up at night for the life of her not even to go to the potty.she actually has been telling me for a couple of weeks that shes been seeing something black in the same corner of my room that I've seen the shadow person before.shes so scared she sleeps right next to me in the middle of the bed.oh and she wasnt wearing any type of white clothing yesterday so thats weird.i don't know what to think.i told my girls that whenever they see anything like that to tell it to leave OUR house that its OUR turn here now.

#195 daphnerose

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 01:09 PM

Break out the Ghost be gone spray!!  Lavender oil and water in a spray bottle!  It helped me alot when I was dealing with our lil issues. It not only made the kids feel more empowered, it also helped them to relax and get back to sleep easier!

Edited by daphnerose, 19 July 2018 - 01:11 PM.

#196 Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 66 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 02:22 PM

Thanks! I'm gonna try that and give the kids some for when they feel afraid

#197 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,699 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 07:56 PM

View Postdaphnerose, on 19 July 2018 - 01:09 PM, said:

Break out the Ghost be gone spray!!  Lavender oil and water in a spray bottle!  It helped me alot when I was dealing with our lil issues. It not only made the kids feel more empowered, it also helped them to relax and get back to sleep easier!

View PostGmorals, on 19 July 2018 - 02:22 PM, said:

Thanks! I'm gonna try that and give the kids some for when they feel afraid

That is a very good suggestion and empowers the kids :yes:
My Signature
Posted Image

#198 Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 66 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 12:36 PM

So last night was a rough one.my daughter fell asleep in my room as usual.it was almost 4 am when she sat up and was shaking.i felt her so i sat up to ask what was wrong and she started clawing at my hands trying to jump into my arms and cover herself with the blanket.i asked her what was wrong and she pointed to the corner.i looked and said there waa nothing there.she said "yes there is mommy! She's standing there looking at me" so even though i waa freaked out i composed myself enough to look in the corner and i said "get the hell out of my room and leave my daughter alone! U are not welcomed here" she was holding me so tight i could feel her whole body shivering.i then put her in the middle of the bed with me and told her it was ok that i would never let anyone hurt her.she then fell asleep.around 5 am she sat up again i was on alert so i asked her what waa wrong she said she had to use the bathroom so i said go ahead I'm right here.i sat at the edge of the bed and she felt comfortable enough to go.when she got to the hallway she peeked around the corner and ran back in the room nearly tripping over her own feet.i asked what happened? She said "mommy theres someone in the doorway in the girls room" i got up and looked and Ofcourse there was nothing.i had to take her then and she was reluctant to go.i told her if anyone tries anything ill beat them up and she was ok after that.fast forward a few hours later and we all had to leave cause i had an appt out of town so i set a recorder in the room that no one goes into cause its the most feared room in my house which is attached to my room where the dark corner is at night and i quickly left.the kids were outside on the trampoline playing while i grabbed my purse tp leave.when i got back i grabbed the recorder and played it back.u hear footsteps and loud banging and yet there was no one home.my husband says it sounds like someones in the house going through our stuff but i had him go thru all the rooms including the basement and everything was good.at this point i get freaked out but it's mostly annoying when its time to sleep cause its uncomfortable.most importantly i feel bad for the kids but wether i get 4 hours of sleep or none ill protect them no matter what

So last night was a rough one.my daughter fell asleep in my room as usual.it was almost 4 am when she sat up and was shaking.i felt her so i sat up to ask what was wrong and she started clawing at my hands trying to jump into my arms and cover herself with the blanket.i asked her what was wrong and she pointed to the corner.i looked and said there waa nothing there.she said "yes there is mommy! She's standing there looking at me" so even though i waa freaked out i composed myself enough to look in the corner and i said "get the hell out of my room and leave my daughter alone! U are not welcomed here" she was holding me so tight i could feel her whole body shivering.i then put her in the middle of the bed with me and told her it was ok that i would never let anyone hurt her.she then fell asleep.around 5 am she sat up again i was on alert so i asked her what waa wrong she said she had to use the bathroom so i said go ahead I'm right here.i sat at the edge of the bed and she felt comfortable enough to go.when she got to the hallway she peeked around the corner and ran back in the room nearly tripping over her own feet.i asked what happened? She said "mommy theres someone in the doorway in the girls room" i got up and looked and Ofcourse there was nothing.i had to take her then and she was reluctant to go.i told her if anyone tries anything ill beat them up and she was ok after that.fast forward a few hours later and we all had to leave cause i had an appt out of town so i set a recorder in the room that no one goes into cause its the most feared room in my house which is attached to my room where the dark corner is at night and i quickly left.the kids were outside on the trampoline playing while i grabbed my purse tp leave.when i got back i grabbed the recorder and played it back.u hear footsteps and loud banging and yet there was no one home.my husband says it sounds like someones in the house going through our stuff but i had him go thru all the rooms including the basement and everything was good.at this point i get freaked out but it's mostly annoying when its time to sleep cause its uncomfortable.most importantly i feel bad for the kids but wether i get 4 hours of sleep or none ill protect them no matter what

#199 daphnerose

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 06:17 PM

I understand what your going thru.  It was the same for my boys and I ..thats what originally lead me to paranormal message boards too..  My family was getting major tormented by a spirit.  She loved the scare the bejeezuz out of us.  I had to start saging and cleansing every month.  I used sage and cedar or sweet grass and just said a prayer, whatever faith you believe in to empty the negative energy out bless this house bless this home..fill it with positive energy.  I learned that if the kids started having nightmares it was time to sage.  I don't hardly ever have to do that anymore because the spirit finally figured out I wasn't going to tolerate it anymore.  And thru the people that had delt with too, they helped me get thru it without feeling like I was insane!  I know you've been around long enough to know how it is.  Sorry you are going thru such rough stuff with your kids.  I know what it feels like to have no control over this stuff!!  My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Edited by daphnerose, 20 July 2018 - 06:20 PM.

#200 Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 66 posts

Posted 22 July 2018 - 12:15 PM

Thank you! i appreciate everyone on here.i had called a paranormal group before to my old place a few years ago and i reached out to them again and they are coming within the next few weeks.I'm going to take the kids and leave that night so they can investigate and they also are doing a history check of this place.hopefully i get some answers and in the meantime i am documenting the things that happen.

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com