Any Person Can Help Me With Getting Rid Of A Demon?

demon opression demons

• You cannot reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic

#1 dova

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 03:53 AM

Hi,
First of all,I'm not experiencing a demon possesion and my flat isn't haunted.I would say that I'm experiencing demon opression.They are feeding of my energy and I'm not sure how to stop it.I will describe some of my experiences.

ENERGY DRAINAGE:I have felt energy drainage in heart energy point,little drainage in throat energy point and tired eyes for month or so.Sometimes,I feel pain in throat and heart energy point.The drainage from heart energy point sometimes comes from it to stomach and it's painful when it happens.
I had very negative thoughts in time before this happened.I listened to dark music with my negative thoughts connected with it.I also was attracted to darkness,but I don't do dark rituals or am bad person.If you're aware of astral,I think it could somehow happened there,without me knowing.

NOTABLE DREAMS:I also had dreams that could be connected with demons in which I didn't believe until I had one explicit dream with them.In one dreams,in darkness or blackness I heard:We are your personal demons.English isn't my native language.I also human likes beings commanded me to prove the Satan(I don't believe in Satan).In other dream,after all making fun of and fight,a demon in a darkness showed himself and attacked me.I was bitten on the left shoulder.

PRAYER:I turned to God and prayed from deepness of my heart,but I think it didn't have any use.I strongly believe in angels and it did help me in past as it did recently.When I prayed to angles from deepness of my heart,I did feel light energy in me that came from my heart energy point and it spread to everywhere.It helped me to start healing myself and the left part of the heart is giving energy to the right,so I don't feel big drainage in that part.

I did notice that negative thoughts and dark music had influence on me,so I'm trying to remove or not to think about them on regular basis.Also,I'm working on self protection and think I could fight them.If it is a bad idea,please tell me.I will tell other details if you need it.

#2 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 04:51 AM

Hello and welcome to the boards,

I think for what you have written you know the things you are doing and need to reverse them and be proactive.

Since you believe in God I think it is important to continue with your beliefs. You might think the prayers have not worked for you but keep your faith, who really knows maybe thing could have been a lot worse than they are if you had not prayed!

It really sounds like you are doing what is best, unfortunately, it isn't a once off thing so keep up the self-protection, keeping your thoughts positive and your heart full :)
My Signature

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 12:18 AM

Wow, that's an eye opener!
Welcome to the Forums.
I certainly hope that you can find help with your problem.
I would recommend that you do the following:
Join a Church and become an active member. Make a full confession.
Talk to the Reverend (or Rabbi) and tell him what's going on.
If you are a believer in Jesus Christ, get one of these.
If you're Jewish, get one of these.
Lastly, have FAITH that God is helping you.
Imagine yourself surrounded by the Holy and Loving Light and Power of God.
The Darkness will flee from you. Good luck.

#4 Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,650 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 25 June 2017 - 09:12 AM

Heya, welcome to the forums!

It may be that something paranormal is happening, but based on what you described, I would certainly get a medical examination to rule out anything physical or mental first.
My Signature
Posted Image

#5 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,469 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 03 August 2017 - 10:36 AM

Monrid... that's way harsh... and will probably be deleted.

Dova... if you happen to check in, please give us an update.

You'll need to fight this from both directions. Change your lifestyle so as to not attract sinister beings .. and as Vlawde suggested, get a full medical workup.

If you want to talk more about it, just respond.... and don't give up on God and his son Jesus Christ.
My Signature
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#6 Kristin

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 01:48 PM

I am also not an expert in this subject but I would like to share a few things with you. First of all the Devils greatest accomplishment was convincing  our world he doesn't exist. I am sure you have heard that before and I believe its very true. Just because you don't believe in him is not going to stop him or his soldiers. Your actually making his goal easier to achieve. If you are being influenced or oppressed your whole world will change and it doesn't happen over night but everything will fall apart. Your finances your whole world will go sour and once again I'm not an expert this is my belief. First you need to acknowledge that fact that they are there doing the Devils work. You need to be fearless, strong and positive. Pray, bring God and light into your home. Listen to Gods music and feel the music and let it inspire you to fight because if this is really happening to you your in for the fight of your life. You are now fighting for your soul. You are not alone in this there are many who will help you but it really just boils down to you.

#7 HotSpot24

Orb

• GS Member
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 04:48 AM

View PostKristin, on 21 September 2017 - 01:48 PM, said:

I am also not an expert in this subject but I would like to share a few things with you. First of all the Devils greatest accomplishment was convincing  our world he doesn't exist. I am sure you have heard that before and I believe its very true. Just because you don't believe in him is not going to stop him or his soldiers. Your actually making his goal easier to achieve. If you are being influenced or oppressed your whole world will change and it doesn't happen over night but everything will fall apart. Your finances your whole world will go sour and once again I'm not an expert this is my belief. First you need to acknowledge that fact that they are there doing the Devils work. You need to be fearless, strong and positive. Pray, bring God and light into your home. Listen to Gods music and feel the music and let it inspire you to fight because if this is really happening to you your in for the fight of your life. You are now fighting for your soul. You are not alone in this there are many who will help you but it really just boils down to you.

Agreed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com