Free Skins
© Fisana

Uk Parapsychologists Steve Mera And Don Philips - Descend On Demon In Seattle House

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#1 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 11:41 AM

Parapsychologists UK Parapsychologists Steve Mera and Don Philips - Descend on Demon In Seattle House
and conduct a 5 day investigation. Both LIVE in the house for 5 days. Talks began in Sept of last year. I contacted them.

Interview 1 thru 3 explain that process. Both men confirm Keith is no hoaxer. The rest speaks for itself

Enjoy

1st Hour (little audio quality 1st 5-10 minutes, we rectify it soon)
3 Hour Interview of Steve, Don and myself on their 5 day stay at the House

1. 1st Hour Interview
https://app.box.com/...6ehwedwtn9x4zx7

2. 2nd Hour Interview
https://app.box.com/...rugvqcg6m0pn3rj

3. 3rd Hour Interview
https://app.box.com/...e528zdlddlnkpod

More EVP's to be shared soon by both gentlemen

NOTE:
Steve, Don, myself and others working the case now refer to the case as the Washington State Poltergeist case thats the place holder for now. Steve's organization when he gets back will be assigning a Case No. and Case Name that will replace the above names. I use the term "Demons in Seattle" as a point of contrast, and reference.

The 5 day investigation was tapped and recorded and when complete will be shared with the public. As well as with the parapsychologist/paranormal community.

This case has been confirmed real and is now Academic as both men substantiate our claims. In the weeks and months you will be able to request it in its entirety yourself.  The organization Steve and Don belong to is NON-Profit. Both men traveled 9,000+ miles. Worked for 5 days, averaging 19 hrs per day.   Both men interviewed witnesses, previous tenants, Priests, Shaman and other investigators. Both men took a trip to the city and county records office and will be receiving and compiling info of both city and land.

the case is open as 80% of the work i.e. deciphering footage and audio has yet to begin. As of right now they got 400+ EVP, 200+ AVP, and 20+ Class A EVP's. Thats from the 20% already reviewed evidence.

Thank you

On behalf of Tina, myself, my family, my friends and God I thank these tremendous MEN.

Posted Image

New friends.

Edited by MacQdor, 28 January 2016 - 03:10 PM.

Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

#2 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 12:35 PM

Posted Image
.......EVP better yet AVP audio as Don Philips coins it.    ...." 1:11, 1:14, 1;23, and 1:25..."

"Its a camera, it's a camera, its a camera, tsk tsk, tat tat tat noise..............."night cam"  Sounds like a female voice.
Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

#3 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 01:59 PM

Posted Image

Steve Mera - Parapsychologists for S.E.P
and Don Philips - S.E.P Researcher, Investigator, Associate

Posted Image

Edited by MacQdor, 30 January 2016 - 02:00 PM.

#4 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,115 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 30 January 2016 - 03:01 PM

I did some googling on these guys, and what I found was not exactly flattering. Of course, there are 2 sides to every story so I can't say this article is 100% accurate either, but food for thought.  At any rate, I hope this whole deal is settled for you one way or another soon. http://hayleyisaghost.co.uk/tag/don/
Posted Image

#5 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 06:36 PM

The interesting thing about the internet is I can go online and write anything unflattering about anyone. Even about Yogi the Bear. Soon as I hit submit it becomes searchable material for anyone doing a report on guess who? Yogi Bear.

Thats not the measure of who's good or who's bad. The measure is results.  We all have our detractors such is the lot of life. That being said.  The whole deal was to get a true team into this house that knew what it was doing and get the data and report the data.  More is coming................................................

The activity has been quiet . But like I said the house is active all the time be it movement, footsteps, voices, tappings, and pacing back in forth.

The data further your field not mine. My field is IT.

These guys and there organization will compile,analyze and make this info public.  People can thumbs up, thumbs down it later.

But since they've been gone they've been in contact with me everyday. NEW Friends.  Who can substantiate my claims within their circles and colleagues.

Today I got an email from the wife of Steve Mera.  Wasn't expecting it. But I got anyways.

Makes this whole ordeal sort of worth while

Posted Image

so let the flame throwers come.  Its already been predicted.

WE DID IT!!!!!!   Keith, Steve, Don and the men and women at SEP now putting it all together.

God is Great.

#6 siguie

siguie

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 07:16 PM

Very cool! :yes:

I'm looking forward to the evidence dump!

I'm downloading the interviews now BUT you should make very sure that it is "legal" for you to offer these downloads. This has nothing to do with paranormal stuff ... I just listened to the first few seconds and it sounds like a radio show and these are high quality recordings. Typically even the bumper music is copyrighted and clips and sound bytes are frequently only allowed at lower qualities.

Edited by siguie, 30 January 2016 - 07:21 PM.

- siguie -

#7 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 07:46 PM

The radio host gave them to me and gave me the greenlight. Enjoy you're fine.

#8 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 03:18 PM

http://jimharold.com...al-podcast-417/

Guests: Keith Linder, Don Philips, Steve Mera

Thanks Keith, Don, and Steve.

#9 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

Don't Mess With Me

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 03 February 2016 - 04:58 PM

Very, very interesting Keith.

#10 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 12:45 PM

Thanks Michelle. More coming soon.  Very soon.

Posted Image

#11 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 09:28 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=FCkTfjQ91dE

The report by SEP (Scientific Establish of Parapsychology) is near complete.

While not the report itself. This interview offers a snippet of what the report will entail.   I've seen the rough draft and it is jaw dropping.  The word thorough doesn't do it justice as does the word due diligence.

It will be for the whole paranormal community. THE WHOLE COMMUNITY.

THANKS

#12 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,018 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 11 July 2016 - 10:35 PM

Cool, I like Don and Steve!
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#13 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 08:43 PM

Yeah they know their stuff and they're very sincere.  Knowledgeable about the paranormal.

#14 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 10:09 PM

Steve and Don EVP's highlighted in Yellow

1. https://macqdor.box....33pe4todavj5h6x
"Uuuh I thought I saw it"begins in 3 seconds
Was captured on 3 devices actually. 2 voice recorders and 1 Video recorder.

Complete Video is Here.
https://www.youtube....h?v=ovIrMEZ-GiY

2. https://macqdor.box....m4sgqo68qq3twc2
"they're are" 10 seconds in.

3. https://macqdor.box....66ihrsx651yfff4
EVP "I'm a mirror" comes in at 20 seconds.

Edited by MacQdor, 14 July 2016 - 10:11 PM.

#15 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 08:03 AM

April 2016  Steve and Dons 2nd visit w/SSPR Nick Kyle

EVP " I'm A Mirror"

https://www.youtube....h?v=uBte7PDEmTc

Zoom H2 recorder.  2:10  "I'm a Mirror"  and then on video (diff device) at 8:26, subtle unexplained jerk seconds before 8:26. A skip if you will.

https://www.youtube....h?v=xztHjWBKqzg
Several EVPs here in this video. Major one worth mentioning begins at 12:12.

12:12 "Ray" ....word, words and  at 12:14 "Cable"  12:16 "Image Detector"  12:18" "Its the only way it can be powered like that." 12;20 "Go and lift one of these."  Don/Steve are setting up the new device the spirits were commenting about.  We then seal the room off.  This video happened minutes later.

Conversation goes along these lines

Voice 1: "Ray...other audibles"
Voice 2: "Cable"
Voice 1: "Image Detector ....blah blah and then Its the only way it can be powered like that."..."Go and lift one of these."

#16 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,018 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 10:59 PM

Cool... thanks, MacQdor!
Posted Image

#17 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 01:04 PM

You're welcome

http://www.urbandict...e.php?term=Lift

Lift - To take that which is not yours
syn. gank, steal, boost, heist, etc.
Ex I lifted some money from that store back there

12:12 "Ray" ....word, words and  at 12:14 "Cable"  12:16 "Image Detector"  12:18" "Its the only way it can be powered like that." 12;20 "Go and lift one of these."  Don/Steve are setting up the new device the spirits were commenting about.  We then seal the room off.  This video happened minutes later.

Conversation goes along these lines

Voice 1: "Ray...other audibles"
Voice 2: "Cable"
Voice 1: "Image Detector ....blah blah and then Its the only way it can be powered like that."..."Go and lift one of these."

Speaks volumes as to why so many things went missing in the House.

#18 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts
  • Interests:Many

Posted 04 August 2016 - 07:06 PM

My Dear MacQdor:

I am sorry to say....no....I am apologizing to you for not paying attention.  It's one thing to cross over the threshold of a haunted location and another to read others accounts.  I'm disappointed so many times but after listening to the interviews hands down you were living within the confines of an actively haunted location.  Kudos.  These two gentlemen I'm not familiar with and I don't pay attention to equipment usage, yet I'm not disputing what they have, what sold me was the philosophy they use when investigating an unknown.  Pay attention people!  I have so many questions and no right to ask them.  Get that book written and if a documentary is produced, I'll be watching it.
To be a mouse and examing their findings.
The ultimate test of skepticism is questioning your own beliefs-attributed to Johannes Kepler (1571-1630) Mathematician & Astronomer

#19 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 09:17 PM

Thank you Menet

Your kind words go unnoticed.  The solid 15 days of LIVE IN investigation by Steve Mera and Chief Researcher Don Philips yields tons of evidence. Evidence I will continue to share here and elsewhere.  The men interviewed me for 3 months before trekking out here and they came twice.  I've seen the report in its rough draft status and my mind is completely blown.  Yes we lived this for  4 full years. many thought we lied. Many thought it was made up or was to good to be true.  Steve the parapsychologists that he is will reveal in the report why many felt that way, why Poltergeist i.e. entities can be so elusive.

The investigation continues. A report is coming. A documentary is in the books by the organization Steve and Don belong to.  My story, many other events, things we witnessed I've yet to share will continue to be bought here and elsewhere.

This was the 1st paranormal community I found when seeking help.  So I feel very much at home here.   More info is coming and once again thanks to those who supported and believed.

https://www.youtube....h?v=IPT-D2Fz3uU

PS

be it here, be it through email or private message. I always welcome questions.

have some. let me know

#20 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,018 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 09:39 PM

I believe you, MacQdor.... no reason not to. I really don't think you would dedicate 4 years of your life in seeking help with this if it was just for attention.

So you mentioned you were moving... has that happened yet? And if so, is everything quiet now?

I know for a fact that you studied everything you could to find the answers you were seeking and the help you desperately needed. So what might you do now with all that acquired knowledge? Have you considered ways of possibly helping others through similar situations? Blog, website or book?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users