Free Skins
© Fisana

Uk Parapsychologists Steve Mera And Don Philips - Descend On Demon In Seattle House

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#21 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 10:15 PM

Yes I moved out of the house May 9th of this year.  And of course there was plenty of evidence to gather as I was leaving.

https://www.youtube....h?v=a83qZ1uOwXI

On move out day devices were placed in various parts of the home.  And I wasn't expecting what I got.
30+ "Keith" EVPs.  See the time stamps, wear headsets and you'll see a gradual buildup of "Keith"  "Keith "Keith" "Keith"
and a few non-Keith one's   47:05 "Watch Out!" 47:15 "Yeah"

And yes I plan on helping people:  Blog (have two already) The Washington State Poltergeist page on Facebook. A web site being built to house ALL EVIDENCE.
and a book yes.

Two areas I think I can be of benefit include:  good record keeping.  Document everything. Even the stuff you think have nothing to do with the phenomena.   Keep a note pad and document time, dates, temp, and weather conditions outside. My good record keeping was one of the things in my favor when Steve and Don got my request for help and assistance.  That and just telling the story from an ordeal point of view.

Things are quiet in the new place. But I definitely have attachments now as result of being at the other house for so long and for being so involved.   Will it fade off?  We think so.  Right now we think its more remnant and residual prone.

The other house sat vacant for 2new months. Went on the market in July and has been sold.  S.E.P remains on standby should the new tenants begin experiencing weird stuff.   Right now everybody (including me) are combing through the gathered evidence: dotting eye's, crossing t's and have made it known to the previous owner and others we are reachable and available if needed.

So yeah I plan to help through the formats mentioned above.

https://www.facebook...05963559540294/
Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

#22 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts
  • Interests:Many

Posted 05 August 2016 - 09:37 PM

View PostMacQdor, on 04 August 2016 - 09:17 PM, said:

Thank you Menet

Your kind words go unnoticed.  The solid 15 days of LIVE IN investigation by Steve Mera and Chief Researcher Don Philips yields tons of evidence. Evidence I will continue to share here and elsewhere.  The men interviewed me for 3 months before trekking out here and they came twice.  I've seen the report in its rough draft status and my mind is completely blown.  Yes we lived this for  4 full years. many thought we lied. Many thought it was made up or was to good to be true.  Steve the parapsychologists that he is will reveal in the report why many felt that way, why Poltergeist i.e. entities can be so elusive.

The investigation continues. A report is coming. A documentary is in the books by the organization Steve and Don belong to.  My story, many other events, things we witnessed I've yet to share will continue to be bought here and elsewhere.

This was the 1st paranormal community I found when seeking help.  So I feel very much at home here.   More info is coming and once again thanks to those who supported and believed.

https://www.youtube....h?v=IPT-D2Fz3uU

PS

be it here, be it through email or private message. I always welcome questions.

have some. let me know

Good evening MacQdor:

I imagine that you must be feeling an overpowering sense of relief.  To be able to put something of this magnitude behind you.  It's humbling and somewhat embarrassing for me because I've come to think of myself as something of an expert on "haunted" locations.  Never!  Never!  Have I walked into anything of this nature.  It is an extreme example of an Actively "Haunted" Location.  I'm into the "mechanics" of locations and I've some questions I don't mind asking here.  This is where I spend my extra time and I'd rather be public about it.  I definitely, in this field, believe in collaboration.

Did you spend any time in denial of your circumstances aka living in an 'Actively Haunted House'?  I remember listening to the posted interview where you stated that your first night in your new home you and a GF heard a child cough from another room.  Did you think your house was "haunted" at that time?  How long was it before you were absolutely certain that some else was going on in your home?  You do not have to rehash this either.  Point me in the direction of an interview or written papers.  I'm asking this question of you because its been my direct experience that denial can bring about upheaval in locations that are exhibiting phenomena of one kind or another.  Do you think denial was a factor at your location?

I have learned to allow "whatever it is" to be when I've come across actively haunted locations and I seem to remember you saying that you learned to handle things differently or use safety precautions.  Can you elaborate on that?  I think that you at one time had been challenging whatever it is and it had only heightened the amount of activity and perhaps made it somewhat dangerous?

Thank you for your patience yet I do not want to get to far ahead of those questions I've asked of you.

Edited by Menet, 05 August 2016 - 09:40 PM.

The ultimate test of skepticism is questioning your own beliefs-attributed to Johannes Kepler (1571-1630) Mathematician & Astronomer

#23 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 11:31 PM

Posted Image
"Die KL" My initials written on walls, doors, inside my car and lawn within weeks of me verbally challenging the spirits in my home.
saying things like "Get Out of my House!!!!!"  "You will regret the day, you chose to haunt me in my own house."  Verbal challenges. Open challenges to a spirit of which you know nothing about.  Screaming this to the air around me.  Is not only foolish. Its dangerous. Not only will THEY ratchet it up the activity.   You now become their personal project.  Its quite possible more spirits. More demons are in en-route to haunt and harm you.  The word is out now. "We've got one"

I imagine that you must be feeling an overpowering sense of relief.

Two senses of relief. First sense of relief is having our claims verified and substantiated to the degree that it now has. I mean to have two men travel from the UK twice and spend 15 days in the home and uncover the amount of evidence they covered.  On a scale of 1 to 5 in regards to activity. The house was a low 1 by the time Steve and Don came. And by true help I mean individuals who know how to research and apply due diligence that made them able to get the evidence from the entities occupying our home. 400+ EVP's from the the 1st trip. Witnessing objects leap from walls, witnessing a ball go through a table, and hearing the taps and bangs while awake and while sleeping.  Steve and Don heard and saw all of this. And they took meticulous notes and was very objective.  The 2nd relief believe it or not was getting out of that house.  People ask me why did we stay so long?  Why did I stay so long?  The answer is multi-faceted.    The main reason for staying is I wanted answers. I worked hard to get this house: and it just didn't make sense up and leaving especially with neither of us having children or pets.  I also chose to stay because I felt with the amount of activity we've seen, we've felt - leaving was too easy. Someone had to be in a position to document this. This was way over the head of local teams. Way over the head of Ghost Adventures and that's not knocking anyone. Thats just the truth. We've all been in situations where we're out of our league.    There are some projects I turn down at work because the scope is just that HIGH. Instead of faking it till I make it I to pivot the project to someone with better experience.  Local paranormal teams came to my house and saw objects teleport, levitate and get thrown.  But seeing it doesn't mean you have a solution for getting rid of it.  As great as Steve and Don are even they couldn't get rid of it.    The best they can do is document, document, capture, capture and capture some more of the evidence and hope somewhere inside the evidence is a secret for quieting things down.   But the clock ran out. I chose to move once verification set in that YES our house is indeed haunted and the people moving in after us will not have to be unaware. They wont have to suffer from a low learning curve of what "to do" when a plant goes flying in the living room while watching TV.

I definitely, in this field, believe in collaboration.
For the paranormal to exist outside of the shadows (no pun intended) collaboration among teams, mutual respect, less ego, and an eager to learn and think outside of the box-all must take place if we are to begin the journey of getting real answers.

Did you spend any time in denial of your circumstances aka living in an 'Actively Haunted House'?  I remember listening to the posted interview where you stated that your first night in your new home you and a GF heard a child cough from another room.  Did you think your house was "haunted" at that time?  How long was it before you were absolutely certain that some else was going on in your home?

I'm not sure denial is the word I would use.  More so acknowledgement. Truth be told we did try to rule out everything else before we began entertaining the thought the house was haunted.  The kid cough was day 1 of getting the keys to the home. We didn't spend the night that day. We signed the papers, shook hands with the owner, got the tour of the place once more and opened a bottle of wine to celebrate. Sounds cheesy but its the truth. We then sat in the living room(by the front door) house is empty mind you and within minutes we heard a kid cough. The sound came from upstairs.   There was no need to get up and go investigate. We just went through the house tooth and nail with the owner. We talked about it and shrugged it off as unexplained.  Fast-forward a few weeks and BAM a plant levitated off the floor, near the TV in front of us and did a 360 degree turn and fell over.  There were other things prior but this was the moment of truth.  Plants don't rise up, spin and keel over.  Plants can't rise up. And even then we entertained the thought of pranksters.  But that would soon fade because close inspection of the plant. Tina's plant mid you showed there were no wires. No fishing line.  Nope this was proof we were not alone. Things began to pick up after that. Even after installing ADT things began to pick up.

I'm asking this question of you because its been my direct experience that denial can bring about upheaval in locations that are exhibiting phenomena of one kind or another
There could be some truth to that. I will say in our home the entities definitely wanted to get our attention. I'm pretty sure there were things the entity's did that even to this day I know nothing about.  The perfect example was my car keys. My 2nd set of car keys went missing on day one . But I wasn't thinking a Ghost had took them. I thought I lost them during the moving process.  We were knee deep in activity before I realize my car keys were a victim of ghost thief . And even then I remained clueless about the ramifications of the keys being lost i.e. the ghost taking the keys.

So yeah they wanted our attention and we were dammed for ignoring and dammed for acknowledging.  But there is a threshold. And once that threshold aka moment of true, there's no turning back.  The activity picks up. Things began to happen daily. Several times a day matter of fact.

I seem to remember you saying that you learned to handle things differently or use safety precautions.  Can you elaborate on that?  I think that you at one time had been challenging whatever it is and it had only heightened the amount of activity and perhaps made it somewhat dangerous?

My dad had a saying "you cannot out wee a skunk."  Well that proverb holds true to malevolent spirits.  Malevolent spirits want you to make it personal and trust me its hard not to.    One of the mistakes I made (and trust me I've made plenty) when dealing with this was making it a personal mission of mine to exorcise this spirit from my home.  I posted obscene notes on the walls in my office telling them "they were mine" "its on now"  " I'm going to make them my b***tch." and "they will ruin the day, they ever thought to haunt Keith Linder."  I did this not knowing this is exactly what THEY want. They were beating me down. Beating Tina down with sleep deprivation (see video below) .  Little sleep. Being woke up to door slams, bangs, foot steps, pacing back n forth, fire alarm going off , only to get up hrs later and work a full day at work. This was true torment. This was them wearing us down and one morning I woke after little sleep and screamed out loud "I've had it!"

And the minute I did this the activity went from 10 to 100. The activity spiked and not only that. The activity stopped happening around the house and began happening around me.

It would be another year and half before true knowledge came informing me that what I was doing was making matters worse. Knowledge is power. Ignorance can get you killed.   Or cause valuable items around you to catch fire.

http://supernaturalm...th-keith-linder

With just a few weeks left in the house. I decide to make every day. Every night potential evidence gathering day.  bed shakes, poked and prodded while sleeping happens all the time. Bed shakes and an occasional sheet tug does to. I was not expecting to get the results that I got but I felt I had to erect cams and motion detects because the whole afternoon the house felt active.  I decided to lace my room+hallway with cameras and trip wire.  The goal get some voices and EVP, see what they are saying as I prep to move.   To move means you must pack. You must re-arrange furniture and do touch up on things in and around the house.  This night felt very similar to the many nights of 2014.  This much noise at night. Especially while sleeping meant an object was soon to be thrown or a door was soon to be yanked off its hinges.  THIS IS REAL.

THERE ARE EVPS in the video as well.

[39:00 Bedtime

noises begin almost 2 minutes after I turn off TV upstairs. around 41:00. 46:00. Some 4-5 hours later. I fall asleep. Interesting enough thats when the noise picks up and trully begins.   What you will hear besides me snoring, are what I call a small percentage of what Tina and I experienced come night time. Come bed time.

Keep in mind there are whispers, murmurs and voices at this stage of the video. The next hour will be riveting.

50:23

1:02:39  MAJOR NOISE , wakes me up!

1:03:30 I'm officially awake now. I stay awake, lay on my back and take note of the noise.  This is April 2016. Weeks before moving out. A few days after Steve and Don had left. 1:04:00 trip wires go off as a result of me moving so we know they work.

the ROCK N ROLL REALLY STARTS NOW 1:06:00

1:13:22 trip wires goes off in the hallway, by my door. I'm laying in the bed. A bang soon after.]

THE VIDEO IN ITS ENTIRETY IS 6+ HRS LONG. With more noises, thuds, taps and bangs.

NOTE: wear headsets, ear plugs, eliminate the background noise where you are at while watching this.

2012 - 2014
Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

#24 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,479 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 05 August 2016 - 11:54 PM

Well, I'm glad you're out of the house, MacQdor. Hopefully you'll be able to relax for awhile and contemplate your new direction with all this experience you now have. It will be a blessing to those that learn from your knowledge.

Probably a bit risky to tell the new owners anything yet. It might alarm them unless they already know through the Realtor, neighbors or media. And even then, probably best to keep it low-key unless they end up in a horrible situation. But if that were to happen, I think you would quickly become their new best friend!

Good questions, Menet.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#25 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 09:28 AM

Time flies when you are enjoying the moment.  Hello MacQdor.   Thank you.  I've got more questions and the amount of information that you offer up just promotes more and more.

Let's go with the Rick Hale interview for now.  I've reviewed this over and over again and I'm intent on going back to it because there are several points of interest to me here and please remember that I study the mechanics of "haunted" locations.  Within Q2 of Rick Hale's interview, you mention the word coincidence.

2. You live in the home with your girlfriend who was the first to have an experience?

"Three months living in the house things happened that your mind would rule out as coincidence."

The definition of this word is growing dimmer by the minute for me and it's headed straight for the "Rubbish" file...AGAIN.  Please understand that the "Rubbish" file has nothing to do with you but with me and my findings so please bare with me.

I'll ask that you think about this carefully before replying.  Was there anything about acquiring your home that seemed like it was just meant to be?  Another word we could use is flags, things that made you go "Huh".  A moment(s) of recognition or familiarity. I don't like to put these moments within the framework of the paranormal, but prefer to think of them as precursors.  Not a foreboding, although negative, isn't ruled out, just things that caught your attention and made you go "huh".

And now I'll ask this question of you:  Do you think it is fair to state that "Coincidence" is an earmark (aka tell tale sign) of the "haunted" location?  You are actually assisting me in thinking this through.

And the next point of interest for me was Q3  3. Have you ever experienced anything like this before moving in? Any previous psychic experiences or Ghost sightings?

"Neither one of us ever experienced this before. I was always 50/50 about ghosts, and etc. I was raised in the church so demons I knew about. Ghosts were something wed watch on TV to scare ourselves. In every house or apartment Ive lived in nothing close to this has ever happened."

I've never experienced anything like this, that's for sure.  I was wondering if for you there was a moment of retrospect, flashes of occurrences that caused you to stop and wonder yet you let it go for whatever reason?

I have to go, things to do.  Thank you for taking the time.
The ultimate test of skepticism is questioning your own beliefs-attributed to Johannes Kepler (1571-1630) Mathematician & Astronomer

#26 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 10:12 AM

Correct Jim

In this case the less they know the better. No need in looking over shoulder 24/4 over every noise, crook and cranny.

You live in the home with your girlfriend who was the first to have an experience?

A majority of the things we experienced together. The kid cough, the plant rising up, other plants being thrown. Electrical stuff. Mind you one of us would wake up venture into the kitchen and find every kitchen cabinet door wide open. I'd inform her immediately and vise versa.  The 1st Bible to catch fire we experienced together because the Bible was positioned right in the hallway in front of the bedroom door. The alarms sounded and we both leaped up.

Having said that we both still have our individual experiences but for the most part we saw a lot of things together especially at the beginning.  I'm able to recount them better because I kept all the records and documentation.

"Three months living in the house things happened that your mind would rule out as coincidence."

The definition of this word is growing dimmer by the minute for me and it's headed straight for the "Rubbish" file...AGAIN.  Please understand that the "Rubbish" file has nothing to do with you but with me and my findings so please bare with me.

I'll ask that you think about this carefully before replying.  Was there anything about acquiring your home that seemed like it was just meant to be?  Another word we could use is flags, things that made you go "Huh".  A moment(s) of recognition or familiarity. I don't like to put these moments within the framework of the paranormal, but prefer to think of them as precursors.  Not a foreboding, although negative, isn't ruled out, just things that caught your attention and made you go "huh".

When I say coincidence the best example to describe that is missing items. We had just moved into the home.  A big house mind you.  Small things went missing. Nothing to call your local congressman about but still small stuff went missing. 1.) car keys 2) favorite coffee cup, 3) a CD here and there   4) You'd empty out the dishwasher and notice your forks, knives, and spoons seemed lessened.  5) You'd set the table for dinner and go to the drawer were you keep your silverware and reach for a knife or fork and notice your supply of both is getting low.  Why is it getting low?  Its Tina and me here. I remember as a kid growing up we'd sometimes accidentally throw the forks and knives away when cleaning our plates. us kids did. Mom would admonish us to make sure we were not scrapping the utensils into the trash can with the left over food.  Fast forward 30+ years was this happening?  I don't think so, but what else could it be.

I would learn later on and I can vouch that this true. Poltergeist or infestations period excel in the taking of items. Jewelry, silverware, cups, trinkets, etc are on the list of most items taken in most Poltergeist related cases. Of course neither of us knew this in 2012.  It was odd. It didn't make sense until the plant rose up and flew.   And even then I was 100% equating the missing of items with Ghost. I associated the levitating plants with a Ghost. But not the missing objects. At least NOT EARLY on.   The appearance of items neither of owned was when I begin to raise my eye-brow that items missing and items appearing where somewhat related to objects being thrown.  I've  since learned these are in fact precursors to a house infested with Poltergeist or Demons.  And I have my own theory as to why that is and I believe my theory is pretty sound.  GREAT QUESTION BTW.

And now I'll ask this question of you:  Do you think it is fair to state that "Coincidence" is an earmark (aka tell tale sign) of the "haunted" location?  You are actually assisting me in thinking this through.

I don't totally understand this question feel free to ask again.  But I will try to answer based on what I've lived and observed.  First off there are a lot of tell tale signs that fall under the term "haunted location."  What I noticed about the "beings in our home" as this might be true for all haunted locations that are violent and malevolent. These things excel and take advantage of us human's "after thought."  They manipulate the "out of site, out mind" notion us humans have.   Ex. I  leave a room, come back minutes later the lights are off.  Now I could have sworn I left the light on. I mean why would I turn the light off if I was coming right back?  Why would I turn the light off if its night time outside?  But I get back and I find the light off. What do I do?  I simply turn it back on and return to what I was doing which in most cases was watching TV. Days later I do the same thing. I leave for a cup of water refill. I return and my office light is off. I pause and think to myself I could've sworn I left the light on.  I shrug it off and think maybe I'm turning it off instinctively.

Fast forward weeks and months later:  Combined with the other events of the home I then come to the realization no I'm not turning the lights off. They are. They have since day 1. Now the moment I come to that realization that its them not me. THEY (meaning the spirits) move on to something else.

If I was to ask 100 people how many knives, forks, and spoons do you have in your kitchen drawer. None of us would know the exact number unless then ventured over to their kitchen drawer and counted them.  However you'd start noticing your knives, forks and spoons appear to be disappearing one day when you sit down to eat dinner: reach for a fork and notice your supply seems to be getting low.  Thats what I mean by the out of sight, out of mind phenomena.  They go for the things you're not going to miss right away.  Had I just one set of car keys. Notice how it took my spare car key and not my primary.

Its very fascinating.

And the next point of interest for me was Q3  3. Have you ever experienced anything like this before moving in? Any previous psychic experiences or Ghost sightings?

I've never experienced this elsewhere.  Tina didn't either.  Not even in our previous place of residence.  I was relieved in a weird way to learn that previous tenants had their own stories to tell about the events in that home.  It confirmed to me #1 that Tina and are weren't crazy and #2 it helped paranormal teams investigate and research the phenomena without thinking too much that Tina and I somehow agents causing this based on our previous background.

The house and the land around it, and under it are the #1 suspects as they should be.

Edited by MacQdor, 06 August 2016 - 10:15 AM.

#27 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 11:27 AM

NEW
https://www.youtube....h?v=dRetk4MaDvI

#28 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 04:56 PM

Hi, MacQdor:  We can leave the door open for discussing coincidence.  Until then, it's back into the "Rubbish" file.

The definition of poltergeist activity may have moved up from what it once was.  The one distinguishing feature that it does not share with your occurrences is that it doesn't last long.  I think Mr. Mera or Mr. Philips mentioned it and so we are down to language and definitions.  I cannot imagine what it must have been like for you and your GF, friends, family...I would have been terrified and then angry and then would have started looking, just like you.   So poltergeists, demons, ghosts, souls, entities; whatever you want to call it is acceptable during discussions.  Semantics.  Blah.

I said that mouthful because I don't want you to think that I do not read what you post, in fact, I've got tons of stuff I'm still pouring over and questions.  :^)  There are other things I'm interested in and am interested in your opinion.  Time lapse.  The amount of time that passes between manifestations of one kind followed by another, be it apparition or phenomena manifestation as appears in Q5.

5. Can you discuss in detail the level of activity in your home? I know the activity has been terrifying to say the least.

Whew Taking a deep breath literally. This is the section of interview were the skeptic and the thrill seeker both say show me. My accounts the activity weve seen. Ive seen is 100% true. My account will never waver. You can drag me on hot coals for 10,000 miles my story. Our story will forever be the same.

Those who research this stuff and others who have lived through something similar will tell you the activity begins rather slowly. Its almost like the entity is testing you out. I can say we were observed from day one. Items went missing on day one.

Its weird how the brain shrugs off stuff it cant explain till you get to the point where logic and reason no longer apply. Weve seen pottery go flying across a room. Friends have been over and have seen the same thing. We had a house warming party were a plant in a clay pot flew from one side of the room to the other. 5 of us saw it. It happened right in front of us.

The summer of 2012 for about 3 months or so. Every night after 8pm, the bangs would start. Company or no company the bangs would start. After that lights would go off and on. Sometimes lights going off and on would be the precursor to something else about to happen. Sometimes youd leave a room and come back and the light be off.

At night wed be sleeping and something would come by and slam the bedroom door shut. This happened every night till we finally had to put a pillow in between the door and the doorway. My girlfriends have had the bathroom shut on her while taking a bath numerous times. Thered be a bang and shed scream. I dart upstairs and find the door closed. Something shut the bedroom door while shes either in the bathroom, bath tub or in the bed watching TV. Ive had it happen to me in my office. Bar stools have been knocked over or thrown.

The first night I sagged was the night my girlfriend was out of town. I came home and immediately started sagging. I didnt know what I was doing but I wanted to be proactive and have some since of empowerment. I started sagging in the master bedroom and when I got the hallway landing area the part of the second floor where I can see down stairs I literally saw the front door open by itself and slam shut. And by shut I mean a loud thunderous shut. Something ran out of the house.

That same night I placed a Bible on the lamp table in the den and opened the book to Psalms 91. I went to bed. When I woke up the next day the I noticed the Bible was gone. This was summer/fall 2012. The next time I would see that Bible would spring 2014 in the doorway of our bedroom and it would be on fire.

Weve seen candles thrown. Beer bottles have been thrown. Beer bottles have traveled through several walls only to land on the other end of the house. Cologne bottles thrown, A butcher knife was thrown twice in the hallway and landed right outside my office. Vases have been thrown. An Amour in one of the bedrooms has been thrown so many times Ive lost count. It took 3 men to carry it upstairs when we moved in. Ive seen it thrown like a rag down from one side of the room to the other.

The infamous poster fire, I called the fire dept. that morning and even they could not determine what caused the fire. A note to the scenic, Posters dont catch fire ladies and gentlemen and neither does a Bible. Let alone 3 Bibles. Every Bible thats caught fire in this house has gone missing and returned scorched. The first Bible was missing for over a year and came back to us on fire. It wasnt the fire that woke us up. The door was closed. The fire alarm woke us up and when we opened the door there was the Bible. Thats nuts.

TVs have come on by themselves or channels turn by themselves and the remote is in clear view neither my girlfriend nor I are even near it. One night the TV kept coming on upstairs so much I finally unplugged it. Minutes later after we left it came on again. This time it was on but the cord was not plugged in the wall.

Ive seen objects go through walls. Objects fly across a room and the sound of the crash arrive minutes later. Weve heard loud crashes and the broken object is nowhere to be found. Sometimes it appears within minutes. Sometimes it appears within hours or days. The crash is loud but the object is nowhere to be found. When it does appear you know its the crash you heard minutes prior.

The amount of time that passes between a manifestation of one kind and then another?

I especially enjoyed the Grey Lady for several reasons.  You heard the light switch click, light out and there she was.  You could see her.  She was unable to react at least not in a timely fashion. lol  In past records I've referred to this as the moment you don't let them go.  You hold them with your gaze.  It does turn out to be quite the surprise for everyone involved.  And it has occurred to me that it cannot believe that you can see it. (smiles)

I count two manifestations with the Gray Lady.  The first was the light switch, immediately followed by the apparition.  That let's me know how powerful they are...three in a row and I label it "The Big Dog of the House".  I don't find the unknown to be energy efficient at all and was wondering if she was actually taking a hit off the switch itself?

I've seen it with a ceiling light and have wondered ever since, why feed off the living when Consumers Energy or Board of Water & Light can provide so much more?  And that leads me to other points of consideration.  When Mr. Mera & Mr. Philips were getting so many EVPs & AVPs. I was wondering if the big show was missed because of it.  Oh there were other things going on, most certainly, but of rather low caliber.  They didn't get the big ticket items yet they were definitely getting information.  I think that I could be a fan of AVPs.  Why not real time?  Everything else appears to be.

This is getting too lengthy and it's near dinner time.  Thank you for your patience!

#29 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 10:26 AM

Hello

There was no 100% eye gaze with me and the entity, who I call the gray lady.   The minute I heard the light switch "click" sound. The lights when off. I scooted back from my desk, sitting in my chair which had wheels.  I naturally turned to the doorway and there she was. When I saw her she was trying to dart in the washroom, mesh into the door (of the washroom) and was having a hard time doing it.  In a panic she gave up and darted around the corner.  
I was still thinking it was Tina, even though everything I know about my GF Tina from a descriptive point of view proves otherwise.  Half way into the hallway I believe what I saw was just that a "ghost." By the time I turned that same corner and was full-fledged in the hallway "IT" was gone.

I saw the grey lady mostly from a side view and she gave her back to me the minute she turned around and darted deeper into the hallway. That event still perplexes to this day and I'll tell you why.
We had been experiencing electrical anomalies days and weeks before the office grey lady event. Lights were going off and on in the hallway, my office, and our bedroom.  I would leave for a glass of water refill, or etc. and come back finding my lights were off.  I'd be sitting at my desk and the lights in the hallway come on or go off. If we had them on they'd go off and by off I mean off/on, off/on, off/on, off/on or sometimes just off and stay that way.   Same thing for both office and bedroom(s). And this went on even after the grey lady incident.  I have two videos of the event on YouTube. Well actually 3 or 4 videos.
What made this light event different from the others is the light went off manually. For reasons we'll never know the spirit in this instance chose to manifest and turn the lights off manually.  Now someone with a greater understanding of the laws of physics can better explain this than me, but allow me to try.  I heard a click sound. The click sound coincided with the light going off.  Science tells us that sound travels in dry air at C (68 °F), the speed of sound is 343.2 metres per second (1,126 ft/s; 1,236 km/h; 768 mph; 667 kn), Pretty much instantaneous from light switch to my naked ear a few feet away. Science also tells us we all are made up of atoms. Too many to count and list here but atoms none the less.  What I saw in that hallway had atoms. Might not be atoms equal to mine, but atoms none-the-less.  Those atoms made contact with the light switch which has its own set of atoms and etc. And when those two atoms physically met one set of atoms (the spirits) had enough momentum(energy) t move the light switch from the on position to the off position – thus generating the sound or click noise. The light switch was in the <off> position which means physical contact was made.  This spirit for however long it existed in plain sight was in fact as physical in appearance as you in me – minus the all gray color of course.

I've seen these entities do a lot of stuff.  They don't need to manually do anything.  Previous days and weeks of our lights acting weird prove that.  BUT for this moment IT, She or "they" chose to turn it off manually.  Now I don't want to get into the minds of a ghost because I feel strongly what I'm looking at is in fact not a ghost - but basically something posing as one.  It did that when the lights went off and when I turned to face the doorway. Whoever it was, was trying to get the heck out of there.  She couldn't get into the washroom or better yet couldn't get in there quick enough. So instead she darted around the corner.

Going back to my previous belief that at any given time while we lived there, there was no less than 5 entities living in the home.  The majority of them under the leadership of one who right now is still nameless but I call him the "Superior."

The amount of time that passes between a manifestation of one kind and then another?

There have been other reported cases of the phenomena which is attributed once again to both demonic and Poltergeist related cases of objects being thrown with considerable speed and force.  Witnesses have mentioned (me included) of often hearing the crash sound before the object actually appears. I can't tell how many times my girlfriend and I would be sitting in the living room: watching TV, having supper and all of a sudden you hear a loud crash sound coming from upstairs. The sound sometimes resembled the sound of a large piano being dropped from the top of building unto the concrete street below.  That's happened a lot of times.  Other times they'd just be the sound of pottery smashing against the wall . Most of times pottery was destroyed. Other times the pottery would never appear or would appear minutes later.

I cant give you exact count of the void between loud sound and an object appearing.  What I can say its roughly 3 to 5 minutes. A few occasions 10 minutes.

Physics and Quantum physics come into play then and that's a topic unto itself.

#30 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 02:56 PM

View PostMacQdor, on 07 August 2016 - 10:26 AM, said:

We had been experiencing electrical anomalies days and weeks before the office grey lady event. Lights were going off and on in the hallway, my office, and our bedroom.  I would leave for a glass of water refill, or etc. and come back finding my lights were off.  I'd be sitting at my desk and the lights in the hallway come on or go off. If we had them on they'd go off and by off I mean off/on, off/on, off/on, off/on or sometimes just off and stay that way.   Same thing for both office and bedroom(s). And this went on even after the grey lady incident.  I have two videos of the event on YouTube. Well actually 3 or 4 videos.
What made this light event different from the others is the light went off manually. For reasons we'll never know the spirit in this instance chose to manifest and turn the lights off manually.  Now someone with a greater understanding of the laws of physics can better explain this than me, but allow me to try.  I heard a click sound. The click sound coincided with the light going off.  Science tells us that sound travels in dry air at C (68 F), the speed of sound is 343.2 metres per second (1,126 ft/s; 1,236 km/h; 768 mph; 667 kn), Pretty much instantaneous from light switch to my naked ear a few feet away. Science also tells us we all are made up of atoms. Too many to count and list here but atoms none the less.  What I saw in that hallway had atoms. Might not be atoms equal to mine, but atoms none-the-less.  Those atoms made contact with the light switch which has its own set of atoms and etc. And when those two atoms physically met one set of atoms (the spirits) had enough momentum(energy) t move the light switch from the on position to the off position thus generating the sound or click noise. The light switch was in the <off> position which means physical contact was made.  This spirit for however long it existed in plain sight was in fact as physical in appearance as you in me minus the all gray color of course.

I'd like to get a look at your light anomalies.  Can you hook me up?

This is what I know about sound:

There are 3 parts to our ear, Outer Ear which directs the sound waves into the hearing part of our ear, the Middle ear senses the fluctuations in air pressure and the Inner Ear which translates the fluctuations into an electrical signal that the brain can interpret.  That's what I remember from reading.

Since all sound represents movement, I can see how you draw your conclusion.

I've never been inside a house as active as the one you lived in so I'm hooked. lol

Now I'm into my notes..I read somewhere that all we can see is light and that anything that produces light does it by energizing atoms.

The Classical interpretation of light is an electro and magnetic wave which spreads out or propagates from one area to another.

Quantum Mechanical interpretation says that light can also be considered to be particles called Photons.  These carry energy and momentum but have no mass.

In both descriptions, the light energy is carried by a very real observable mechanism.

And it is there, my friend, that they have us by the butt.  I'm sure they mean to say a very real and reliable observable mechanism.  But maybe not.  When I retire, I got lots to do.

#31 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 01:29 AM

Good morning, MacQdor:

I've been going through my notes on one home that I stayed in for 3 months.  I was listening to MP3,2 and they were discussing that most homes have a multitude of ghosts.  In this particular house, it never manifested an apparition but produced phenomena.  Did you ever get to a point where you were able to recognize a presence without phenomena of any kind?  Let's call it an awareness. I also can understand why you use the word poltergeist.

#32 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 09:26 AM

I'd like to get a look at your light anomalies.  Can you hook me up?

My light anomalies are on my YouTube channel
Ex1.  
Ex2.
tons more on the channel

Did you ever get to a point where you were able to recognize a presence without phenomena of any kind?  Let's call it an awareness

There have been times while sleeping where my eyes would dart open.  The sense and feeling I would get was that of being watched.  The house was TOO QUIET.  Its the feeling that resembles that feeling walking through a forest and all of a sudden Nature stops.    There have been occasions where I was justified in abrupt waking up only to witness the lamp siting right next to go flying across the room. I wake up, I look at Tina as she sleeps, i survey the room around me. I turn towards my lamp and the second I turn away from it it goes across the room-crashing into a million pieces.  Thats happened many times.

One time when activity was extremely high and extremely dangerous. I woke up one night.  When I shifted my body to sleep on my left side a candle flew into the room and grazed my chin.  It didn't hit me. (Thank God) But it nicked my chin enough for me to feel the surface of the glass candle.

Minutes later Tina and I left and grabbed a Hotel.

Sometimes light would flicker indicating or telegraphing a major event about to happen.

#33 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 06:01 PM

View PostMacQdor, on 10 August 2016 - 09:26 AM, said:

My light anomalies are on my YouTube channel
Ex1.  
Ex2.
tons more on the channel

There have been times while sleeping where my eyes would dart open.  The sense and feeling I would get was that of being watched.  The house was TOO QUIET.  Its the feeling that resembles that feeling walking through a forest and all of a sudden Nature stops.    There have been occasions where I was justified in abrupt waking up only to witness the lamp siting right next to go flying across the room. I wake up, I look at Tina as she sleeps, i survey the room around me. I turn towards my lamp and the second I turn away from it it goes across the room-crashing into a million pieces.  Thats happened many times.

One time when activity was extremely high and extremely dangerous. I woke up one night.  When I shifted my body to sleep on my left side a candle flew into the room and grazed my chin.  It didn't hit me. (Thank God) But it nicked my chin enough for me to feel the surface of the glass candle.

Minutes later Tina and I left and grabbed a Hotel.

Sometimes light would flicker indicating or telegraphing a major event about to happen.

Hi!!

I was going over my notes on that house I stayed in.  And I've listened to those interviews with Mr. Mera & Mr. Philips that you posted.  I referred to that particular home as having interactive hauntings.  They are intelligent, curious (mostly about what you and everyone else is up to) and this haunting was territorial and I was the intruder.  There were 3 of us that stayed that summer and I wasn't the only one reprimanded for what was obviously considered a breach of conduct.  lol

Nothing compared to your home yet territory seems to me to be what your argument was over.  I ingratiate myself.  The monstrosity we stayed in was closed up on the outside but inside it was a wreck and to pass time I worked repairing things inside and clearing up the overgrown property.  I had no more trouble after a while yet the others weren't as fortunate. lol  Territory.  It's a big deal.

I found your youtube channel and explored what was there.  That Mr. Mera actually seemed to get something on camera was amazing to me although it wasn't clear exactly what it was.  It's all very interesting MacQdor and I'm not done yet.  There is so much to take in.  I wonder if you had done AVP or EVP yourself if things woudn't have gotten so out of control or while they were there if they had not bothered with recordings if physical phenomena wouldn't have been more prevalent.  What if anything seemed to calm your house?

#34 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 09:53 AM

I wonder if you had done AVP or EVP yourself if things wouldn't have gotten so out of control or while they were there if they had not bothered with recordings if physical phenomena wouldn't have been more prevalent.  What if anything seemed to calm your house?

Thats a good question. Thanks for asking it.  There are many reasons why things got out of control come 2012, 2014, and 2015.  One I'm able to share [right now] I can put in the form a question.  What was the intention or reason for me gathering evidence?    My reason for getting evidence early on was to prove these spirits exist for the purpose of finding someone to help me. Help me KICK THEM OUT. People in a so-called position to help wanted evidence before they would move a muscle.  The entities knew this and exploited it. I became a laughing stock to them.  This became frustrating, because the more I tried and failed the more frustrated I got. The more frustrated I got the more things began to happen.  Which eventually turned into a proverbial circle: of my girlfriend and I getting frustrated.  Then the sleep deprivation set it and that aided in the frustration some more.

If one looks closely one can see based off my YouTube channel the evidence I gathered and the evidence others gathered got better and better and became more frequent YET!  the evidence didn't pick up and by pick up I mean become malevolent.   The reason behind that goes back to intention i.e. motive!

The evidence gathered now is for study and research purposes and to some degree appreciation purposes.  There is no ill-will. Mutual respect became known in addition to simply knowing what one is doing.

Not knowing what you're doing can anger spirits, ghosts, entities and demons alike.  Its one of the reasons why I feel GA left empty handed vs anyone else who came before and after them left with truck loads of data.

#35 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 01:32 PM

View PostMacQdor, on 11 August 2016 - 09:53 AM, said:

My reason for getting evidence early on was to prove these spirits exist for the purpose of finding someone to help me. Help me KICK THEM OUT. People in a so-called position to help wanted evidence before they would move a muscle.

I think I remember Mr. Mera saying that you dropped a lot of cash which in itself left him impressed.   It's never occurred to me that those who are able to help won't help without proof.  I seem to remember the interview with Rick Hale and I don't blame you a peep for being upset by those who could help and didn't.  Like that radio show host whose name I won't mention.  I know you are correct when you mention that there are people who do not report their homes as being haunted even when, like yourself, they do not know what to do.  You should write a book or do a turn as a "Consultant".  Not everyone knows what you know.

Like people will even listen.  The existing paradigm (sp) hasn't worked....ever...when it comes to exploring "Haunted" locations.  It is time to rethink it.  I agree.  You can't even begin to look at it within your own belief systems.  You have to learn to look at it for what it is, not what you deem it to be based upon your belief systems.  I don't mean to say that any of us can ever get rid of what we believe yet you can learn to suspend it or we won't as a collaborative group, get anywhere.  Blah.  Semantics.

Edited by Menet, 11 August 2016 - 01:36 PM.

#36 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 01:51 PM

The entities knew this and exploited it. I became a laughing stock to them.  This became frustrating, because the more I tried and failed the more frustrated I got. The more frustrated I got the more things began to happen.  Which eventually turned into a proverbial circle: of my girlfriend and I getting frustrated.  Then the sleep deprivation set it and that aided in the frustration some more.

Taking the bull by the horns.  Holy crud!!  You got balls, baby.  I jest here.  I'm sorry.  I can understand some of what you've been through and have grown cynical by it.   Anymore, I can stand my ground.  There's stuff that goes on.  I have to ask you...aside from relief, bottom line, how has this changed you?  The Keith going in and the Keith coming out from what was an excursion into the "Unknown".

#37 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 02:05 PM

The evidence gathered now is for study and research purposes and to some degree appreciation purposes.  There is no ill-will. Mutual respect became known in addition to simply knowing what one is doing.

Not knowing what you're doing can anger spirits, ghosts, entities and demons alike.  Its one of the reasons why I feel GA left empty handed vs anyone else who came before and after them left with truck loads of data.

GA?  Blah.  I always try the new shows on but haven't learned to filter out the B.S. and be able to continue watching.  I turn it off instead.  Well thank you for assisting me in getting out of this slump.  I'm going to be looking for that book and watching for the documentary.  I'm not leaving, just going to take another look around.

Thanks for your patience!

Oh bother.  I've got to learn that multiquote thing a ma jig.  Bippity Bobbity Boo!

#38 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 07:38 AM

Good morning, MacQdor:

I realize that you have life now that you are outside of your previous residence and I wish you well, but I wanted to share this with you (sorry so late)and anyone else who has an interest in hauntings.  It's been nearly 20 years since I wrote daily articles for another website located in the UK.  It was something that I wanted to do and I did it.  I haven't found the rest of them so I'm guessing this is No. 7 or so.  First off, I've never ran into a residual haunting so any references are taken from others experiences, but the other two I am familiar with.  I think that I have mentioned some of the Interactive Haunting's characteristics on this board somewhere.  Here we go:

THE HAUNTED HOUSE:  ACTIVE & INTERACTIVE HAUNTINGS - IS THERE A DIFFERENCE?

It's easy enough for these hauntings to be considered one in the same.  The noted difference is that we easily get over the Active haunting's tendency to carry on with whatever it amuses itself with.  It doesn't include us but it doesn't exclude us either.  We are allowed to view its mysterious behavior, feel and/or smell its presence, hear the goings on and perhaps even acquire a taste for it.  No pun intended.  It is a very accommodating haunt.  You do what you want, it does what it wants and never will a confrontation occur.  You're ok.  I'm ok. We're ok.  That's how it is.

Don't confuse the Active haunting with the Residual haunting.  The Residual haunting won't even notice you are alive although you may notice that it isn't.  These haunts are caught up in a world of their own far removed from yours or mine although we might not think so at the time.  We have a tendency to believe that this haunting is not that far removed when they are sighted or when something is "happening" too near to us.

Observe this haunt and come to know it.  It does the same thing over and over again with no variation whatsoever.  It will never follow you around or silently watch whatever you are doing or wonder about you.  The Residual haunting never waits for you.  The Residual haunting does not ignore you, it literally is not aware of you at all.  Having said that, do know that both the Active and Interactive haunting will do what I have said the Residual haunting will not.  You will never mistake the Interactive haunting for the Residual haunting.  Never.

The Interactive haunting is the "Big Dog" of the house.  Sound scary?  It can be.  Here are some distinguishing characteristics of the Interactive haunting:

It can easily pass itself off as the Active haunting and you won't be any wiser,

It has strong likes and dislikes,

It plays favorites,

It finds intimidation a useful tool,

It knows you better than you know yourself,

It will be reluctant to have you know who or what it is,

It will move throughout its entire location,

It can and will do things that are frightening,

There may even come a time that it will invite you to interact with it.

Having told you this, I want to remind you that it is your job to keep your wits about you and observe what is happening.  That is really all the Interactive haunting wants anyway, your attention.  Give it freely.

Now something unusual will occur between you and the Interactive haunting when you acknowledge it with your attention and only your attention, nothing more.  That is what happens.  Nothing more.  I am not saying that the activity in your home will cease.  It will not.  I'm not saying that you will not ever be surprised again.  You will be.  This haunting's bark is much bigger than its bite.

Focusing your attention on this rogue spirit disarms it completely.  We as the living really have no idea how truly powerful we are when all pretense is dropped and we stand upon our own two feet...alone...by ourselves.  We shine more brightly than anything else in the room.

The Interactive haunting will never be your best buddy, yet it will include itself as someone close to you.  The Interactive haunting will remain constant but never consistent and is kind while self-serving.

I enjoyed myself a great deal while writing and it fulfilled something I that I needed to do which was probably express what I had encountered.  Do I practice what I preach?  YOU BETTCHA!!!

#39 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 11:43 AM

Interactive haunting:

It can easily pass itself off as the Active haunting and you won't be any wiser,
Agreed!

It has strong likes and dislikes,
Agreed, reacted negatively to sagging, and religious objects.

It plays favorites,
Agreed. Sometimes it would attack and follow me vs. attack and follow
Tina and vise versa. It would switch on a dime

It finds intimidation a useful tool,
Agreed.  It feeds of fear. Its really a live in bully.

It knows you better than you know yourself,
Agreed.

It will be reluctant to have you know who or what it is,
Agreed.  It destroyed cameras, stole cameras, and manipulated lots of them

It will move throughout its entire location,
Agreed.  Our moved everywhere in the house.

It can and will do things that are frightening,
Agreed.  Our would set fires in both office and hallway(Bible caught fire).

There may even come a time that it will invite you to interact with it.
Agreed. I've seen the apparition or spirit several times.

Posted Image

#40 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 12:03 PM

Posted Image

[UPDATE]

Introduction.
During the latter part of August 2015 SEP were directly contacted by the client (Mr. Keith Linder) regarding
reported disturbances taking place at his home in Bothell, Seattle, Washington USA. He claimed that paranormal
disturbances had been taking place with increasing frequency and severity since moving into the property
with his partner (Tina) in 2012.

1. https://macqdor.box....5zqxkej7nhsxpz5

2. https://macqdor.box....b686rudo9ikwfg3

3. NOTES TO BE ADDED SOON.

S.E.P.
Interview(s)
{update]  

Magazine
https://macqdor.box....byom1ov0pc0iwgm (report)

(recap, review)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users