347 replies to this topic

#1 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 10:41 PM

We have a bad spirit torturing and messing with us for the last 6 months or so. We moved into a new house 12/30/2015 and it took a few months but it found us and is now messing with us again.

Hiding our things: cellphones, laptops, wedding rings, mp3 player, debit card. ect I am still missing my iPhone 6 plus for about a month now.

I think the spirit is human It's messing with us and doing all sorts of nasty things. Most recently it cut my laptop cord when we were using it to listen to music. I spliced the wire and we started listening to music again. 10 minutes later it ripped it apart where I spliced and taped it. I taped it up again and it ripped it close to the transformer so I couldn't get to the wires to splice it. I would upload the pictures of that but they are to large.

Lots of other things happening to many to list here.

Basically I would like any advice on what I can do to get rid of this thing and maybe some way to protect me and my wife. I am getting ready to switch to nights at my work and she will sleeping alone.

Thanks for reading this and for any help.

#2 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,479 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 06 April 2016 - 01:49 AM

You mentioned it found you and is messing with you again. Did it follow you there from your previous residence?
To start with, I would not give it any attention whatsoever. Don't talk about it, don't complain about it and don't associate any of the occurrences in the home to it. And only talk about it away from the house.Then see how that goes for a week or two.

Also, if you are a member of a church, you might want to have your religious leader come by and bless the house.

Oh, and I'm glad you found us!
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#3 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 03:57 AM

Thank you for the advice. That makes sense not to acknowledge it, don't give it the satisfaction. Yes we lived in an apartment in the same little town when it started. It started messing with us around August. We did have a Catholic Minister come out and bless the apartment. Things got worse overnight. We didn't contact the minister again because we knew we were moving soon and we were just hoping it wouldn't follow us. Well we moved at the end of last year and it took a few months but its now messing with us again and getting worse. I plan on contacting the Catholic church again in the next few days. I have used sage and it had no effect. Asked it to leave and no effect. Tried everything I could think of.

Thanks for the help and the welcome.

#4 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 04:31 AM

All the activity you described sound like attention getting ploys... It's quite common. As far as protection, That depends on your belief system or lack there of. Personally I just ignore them :)

#5 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 07:18 AM

View PostKrisb, on 06 April 2016 - 03:57 AM, said:

Thank you for the advice. That makes sense not to acknowledge it, don't give it the satisfaction. Yes we lived in an apartment in the same little town when it started. It started messing with us around August. We did have a Catholic Minister come out and bless the apartment. Things got worse overnight. We didn't contact the minister again because we knew we were moving soon and we were just hoping it wouldn't follow us. Well we moved at the end of last year and it took a few months but its now messing with us again and getting worse. I plan on contacting the Catholic church again in the next few days. I have used sage and it had no effect. Asked it to leave and no effect. Tried everything I could think of.

Thanks for the help and the welcome.

Sounds like an attachment of some type if it seemingly follows from one place to another. Were either of you involved in some type of occult activity at one time such as divination, ouija boards etc?

It might require further interaction from a minister/priest but what was mentioned above is sound. Do not acknowledge it, think about it or verbalize. Some believe this gives it power. Just like an internet troll....don't feed it.....

If you feel empowered, tell it to leave.

Edited by EVP, 06 April 2016 - 08:27 AM.

#6 lorac61469

lorac61469

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 07:52 AM

I know you said you had a Catholic minister to your home but are you Catholic? I only ask because I've never heard minister used I've always heard priest.

I've heard of people actually telling whatever it is that it's your home and they're not welcome in it.

#7 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 10:46 AM

Sage does not get rid of entities.  It clears negative energy from the environment as do all other smudging and clearing ingredients.

Since the priest made all hell break loose instantly I'm going to suggest you don't do that again.  If things calm down and then get worse again that means something other than making it angry happened.

I'm with Jim.  Do not acknowledge it.  With a caveat: unless you are doing something to get rid of it.  It's attached to one of you at this point.  So nothing you do to the house is going to make any difference.  You want to protect yourselves.

If you drink stop for now.  It makes you vulnerable and could be what the entity is looking for (a contact high).  Same with any other substances that alter you (obviously do not stop taking any psych meds or prescribed medication... I'm talking stuff you take for fun).  Learn some protection and grounding visualizations and use them.  One is the one we've all heard of where you imagine a bubble of white light growing from your solar plexus out to surround and protect you until you can feel it when you stop concentrating on it.  I would go one step further and make it a mirror ball.  Inside is white light and you can see out.  Outside is a mirror that no one can see in.  Take up Tai chi or some other exercise or meditation practice that teaches you to control your energy.  You want, ultimately, to be able to feel it and shove it off you.  Consider finding someone who cuts soul ties and removes attachments.  BE VERY CAREFUL if you go this route.  There are a lot of con artists out there.  You can also look into finding a shaman (who does much the same thing).

Be positive, be aware of how it affects you, do everything you can to stick with yor wife and not let it cause arguments or tension between you and completely ignore it unless you are actively trying to rid yourself of it.  It doesn't exist.  It can't hurt you. (that's the attitude you should have... and it can't actually physically harm you unless you let it). Obviously your wife should be doing all this, too, since we don't know which one is the target.

Edited by Tantric Kitten, 06 April 2016 - 10:48 AM.

Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#8 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,479 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 06 April 2016 - 11:11 AM

I only have a few minutes right now but I'm so impressed with all that has been said!
You're in good hands, Krisb... and I feel confident we'll be able to help you figure this out through some trial and error.  :)
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#9 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 02:47 PM

First I would like to thank everyone for there input, advice, and help. Thank you all.

@ EVP no cult activity, devil worship, or anything like that. I used the Ouija board once years ago and it didn't work. I have recorded for evps but stopped that about 3 years ago. I lived in a friends house in his basement for a few months with some kinda spirit that didn't want me in there. I stayed a few months with this spirit trying to get me to leave. just feelings of uncomfortable and things like that. Nothing to big. I have demanded it leave once and the activity got worse instantly. Last night while I was at work my wife said she was touched on her crotch and woke up moaning. That's not the first time it has done that kind of thing. Few times when we lived in the apartment it touched me and her a few times. I will try to ignore it and see what happens.

@ Lorac61469 I am not Catholic or any other religion myself and I'm not sure who came out it could have been a priest. It was the Minister that preaches at the local Catholic church. He was probably a Priest. My wife was baptist up until last year but no longer goes to church.

@ Tantric Kitten Well when I say instantly made it worse it was calm for a day or so then it got way worse like it mad it off. Sounds like the consensus is to ignore it so that's what we are going to do. My wife is on board with this and will ignore it as well. We think its attached to me because it communicates with me the most. I bought a protection rune from mysticmorningtreasures with a Norse Tiger entity binding on it. Its only been a few days and I keep calling the tigers name and asking for help. I do drink so I will stop now for at least until we get rid of this thing. i will start practicing protection visualizations with my wife together. The white light is common and probably the easiest so we can start there and work up to the mirror. I have lots of time right now so I plan on studying Tai Chi tonight now. I will talk it over with my wife about finding someone to cut soul ties.

Again thank you all so much.

#10 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 03:44 PM

It's difficult to say what can start experiences such as yours but I've heard that because the spirit world is secular in time, events can happen much later down the road with no explicable reason. I heard both stories where EVP sessions and Ouija Boards have been speculated to bring on such occurrences. Depending on who you talk to, some believe that EVP sessions can open the same doors. I'm not partial to belief systems and much of my research is based on evidence collection more than anything else.

See if it goes away and if it continues, empowering yourself and telling it to leave would be the best option IMO.

I had something contact me verbally about 6 years ago. I actually heard it and recorded it calling my name. I stopped all communications within my place and had a very strong and forceful one way conversation taking control of my residence. It didn't come back but you miileage may vary.  Keep in mind if you tell it to leave, try to pick a time of the day when you are the strongest and sharpest and be firm. You don't have to yell, do not use profanity and do not acknowledge any further after this. Good luck!

Edited by EVP, 06 April 2016 - 03:47 PM.

#11 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,253 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 06 April 2016 - 04:08 PM

Wow, members are really stepping up here, great advice guys!
Posted Image

#12 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 04:25 PM

I forgot to mention I have used the p-sb7 "spirit box" . Since I realized this thing was malevolent I have stopped communicating altogether. I threw my voice recorder away and sold my p-sb7. I do plan on Strengthening my aura and practicing protection of myself with my wife. It's very hard to sit idle and hope for the best when its touching my wife like it is. While I'm on skype with her btw.

I work overnights now and me and my wife skype all night to make her feel like I'm there. Last night I was watching a movie on my laptop and was going back to her skype video now and then. Well i noticed her eyes were open so I said hi babe. She didn't respond for 10 minutes, I kept yelling her name and saying hi. My microphone was working because I tested it. She was staring right at the camera and me and would not respond. She was in a trance or something. She finally snapped out of it and does not remember anything about it.

I get emails from "myself" every day now. I have 33 emails that i have  saved to notepad from this spirit. It wants me to leave my wife and it mostly tells me what I'm doing wrong with her. Fights and things. It sends me an email whenever me and my wife fight without fail.

We have been fighting a lot lately and we know its this spirit or whatever it is causing most of it but we cant do anything about it. Angry for no reason. Things come in my head that anger me constantly. Its getting harder and harder to block.

#13 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,253 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 06 April 2016 - 04:36 PM

No offense Krisb, but it seems like that info..ESPECIALLY the part about getting emails from it would be something one would mention right off the bat.  Again, no offense, but it seems like you could be embellishing the story the more people bite. If I'm wrong I apologize
Posted Image

#14 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 04:49 PM

No and I don't take offence because I know what it sounds like. I was afraid if I did mention the emails right off the bat nobody would believe me at all. I have researched spirits and ghosts for a long time now and I have never heard of one sending emails. It actually stared with a notepad message on my computer warning me to be nicer to my wife after that it sent emails. The messages are always strait down the left side of the page instead of left to right reading like normal. It is very strange. Everything is 100% truth here and I want help. That is the only reason I'm here. There are other things I haven't mentioned on here because there is just so much going on. Its just to save time and nobody wants to read pages of words.

#15 True North

True North

EVP

• GS Member
  • 99 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 05:28 PM

do you live in the states?

#16 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 05:31 PM

I live in Iowa. Its a very small town in Iowa.

#17 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 06:13 PM

Well within a day is close enough to call instantly.   Usually when there's been some effective work done it takes a week or so for them to find a workaround.   In those cases it's a matter of trying again until resolution is found.   But when it's immediate you've just angered them and need to try something else.

Now that I said that the solutions I've suggested are going to take a little bit of practice to be fully effective.   You didn't hop on a bike and ride off with no hands the first time.

I am not actually in your area but I am close enough that if you can't at least make a good dent in the activity I could probably get down there (I'm in Minnesota) either with someone I trust and work with or with the group I belong to.

And it's super important that,  since you are having anger problems and arguing with your wife that you be very aware of your emotions (both of you)  and work very hard together on both recognizing when it's not yours and pulling together and not fighting.   It's drawing energy from the negativity.   Maybe look up positivity baths (Wiccan potions/spells).   I think that you use nutmeg and sea salt but it's been a while since I was told about those.  If it's simple ingredients it's definitely not going to hurt with or without the accompanying spell.

Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#18 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 06:27 PM

Yes Tantric Kitten, we talk about what causes us to fight and how we should stay positive. Its harder to actually do it though lol. We both really do try to stay positive as much as possible because I know they can feed off the negative energy we project and that it is trying to separate us from each other for whatever reason. The classic divide and concur tactic. I think it wants her or me for itself to further the attachment or for possible possession. My wife says one night I got out of bed to use the bathroom. We have a bathroom upstairs and I never ever go downstairs in the middle of the night. There is just no reason for it. She said I went down stairs for a drink (I drink upstairs in the sink if i need a drink) and when I came back up I just flopped in bed and didnt cover up or anything which i always do. She could just tell it "wasn't me".  This thing has effected us like that a few times. Just like last night it had her in a trance or something. To me that seems like its getting a stronger hold on us maybe I'm not sure but its not a good thing.

#19 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 06:37 PM

Tantric Kitten, we would definitely welcome your help if I can't get this under control soon.

#20 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 09:15 PM

I need to mention that my wife has seen this spirit when we were in bed at the apartment where we used to live. At the foot of the bed it was the man that abused her as a child. I don't know if it was something shape shifting into him to rattle us or if it was in fact him.

She was abused as a child and after her mother found out, she left the man of coarse. The man came back years later asking for both of their forgiveness. Well they denied him forgiveness and he killed himself shortly after.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users