• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#21 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,479 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 01 May 2016 - 12:15 AM

Thanks for the update!  :)
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#22 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,333 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 07:41 PM

Click your name at the top of the screen. Click on My Settings. Choose manage attachments. You can upload it here. Keep in mind that there is a size limit. If it's larger than 500kb then you should find somewhere else to host it like dropbox or something and just share the link.

If it's smaller than 500kb then you can upload it (it's fairly self explanatory). In the forum post box, look for the smiley face. Right next to it is "My Media". Click it. You can share the file from there.

Edited by moiraesfate, 01 May 2016 - 07:41 PM.

#23 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,479 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 08:26 PM

My media is for the photos you have already uploaded to the forums, right?
Is there a way to search your HD from there too?
Posted Image

#24 sherinator

sherinator

Orb

• GS Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 06:24 AM

Hi,

Apologies for my lack of response yet again. There has been no activity to report since my last post, which I consider a good thing. However, I have attached the EVP files that I mentioned previously, but it appears that I did not keep the full EVP session file, or I just don't know where it is, it was a few years ago, but luckily the responses I received were still where I left them. These are all from around 2013 and taken in an open field at the site of the Pendle Witches house, there was definitely nobody close-by at the time.

The first is in response to me asking for the Pendle Witches by name. As soon as you play the first file the response appears and you can then hear me asking another name. I should've really edited it so it was me asking the question and then getting the response, not just the response bit, so my apologies for that. It does sound to me like a disembodied "Who are you?", but if anybody hears something else, please do say so.

The second file sounds like a man singing. The only thing I can think of is that this could've been carried on the wind from somewhere else, but it does seem like a bit of a stretch.

The third recording sounds like a breathy voice, which I can't make out. Again, input welcomed.

Thanks!

Attached Files

Edited by sherinator, 06 June 2016 - 01:31 PM.

#25 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,479 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 10:38 AM

Sherinator,

Were you able to try/consider what I mentioned to you in my post where I clarified the difference between acknowledging & communication (panel/post 11)?
I'm glad to hear things have settled down.  :)
Posted Image

#26 sherinator

sherinator

Orb

• GS Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 01:32 PM

Hi Jim,

No, I haven't tried anything yet, as there has been no activity for about a month.

Have you had a listen to the files I posted?

Thanks.

#27 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2016 - 03:08 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 25 April 2016 - 10:58 PM, said:

Sherinator... yes, let me clarify concerning acknowledging vs communicating. Communicating suggests an open discussion and trust me, you almost never want that. You're the only speaker and there's never a reason for a response, nor should you seek for one. You only acknowledge it's presence (as outlined in my earlier post). It's probably screaming for recognition!

Very good clarification, Jim. Often many people do confused acknowledging vs communicating, I appreciated that you clarified, so that other members and visitors also understand the differences.

#28 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,479 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 10:50 PM

View Postsherinator, on 06 June 2016 - 01:32 PM, said:

Hi Jim,
Have you had a listen to the files I posted?
Thanks.

You're asking the wrong guy when it comes to EVP's. But here's my guess...

I just listened... and the 1st one is really creepy! If you didn't have a zombie movie playing then I'm impressed with that one.  :ermm: :o
The 2nd one just sounds to me like wind or the recorder being moved around.
The 3rd one... I don't really hear anything on that really short recording.

Sorry, that's the best I can do.... but I liked the 1st one.  ;)
Posted Image

#29 sherinator

sherinator

Orb

• GS Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 11:22 PM

Hi Jim,

Definitely no zombie film playing ;) . You have to turn up the volume on the second file a bit to hear the man singing.

I'd love to get more input from other members too!

Thanks.

#30 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,479 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 12:44 AM

I'm sure some of the EVP guys will come around soon. It's just not my thing.  :wacko:
Posted Image

#31 sherinator

sherinator

Orb

• GS Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 01:45 AM

Ok, Jim, thanks for your input :)

#32 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 June 2016 - 12:52 PM

View Postsherinator, on 06 June 2016 - 11:22 PM, said:

I'd love to get more input from other members too!

What's your thoughts, to why may have the apparent spirit activity seems to have decreased in your home?
I will listen to your apparent E.V.P later on, and give you more input, Sherinator. ;)

#33 sherinator

sherinator

Orb

• GS Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 11:57 PM

Hi,

I believe it decreased because we ignored it. The footsteps hurtling up and down the second flight of stairs in our home did appear again in the middle of the night a week or so ago, woke me right up. I really don't like going to the second floor, the atmosphere is completely different up there, but too bad for me as that's where I have my wardrobe! Also, I went into my "man-room" (where my computer and other 'man things' are) and found the cushions from the settee, which is downstairs, piled onto my big office chair. So, there have been a couple of happenings, but not much.

Thanks.

#34 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2016 - 03:21 PM

Sherinator,

It's good to hear the activity has somewhat decreased, and ignoring is one of the best options.

How many floors does your home have?, and what did meant by the atmosphere is different on the second floor, is there anything in particular that you felt, or perhaps noticed whenever you are up there?

I bet you you were quite shocked to discover the cushions from downstairs, on your office chair upstairs! Are you the only one, who has access to your man room?

Edited by Hudds, 22 July 2016 - 03:57 PM.

#35 sherinator

sherinator

Orb

• GS Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 12:24 AM

Hi Hudds,

Our home has 3 floors, ground, first and second. I'm not sure I can explain what it feels like on the second floor, but it just feels odd, uneasy, the air is different.

My wife has access to the man room. However, on the occasion with the cushions I had left the man room to go to dowstairs to the kitchen and once I returned the cushions were there. I must've been gone around 5 minutes, my wife was in bed reading during that time. I know she didn't sneak downstairs and do it, she's very heavy-footed for someone so small and I can hear her a mile away, she can't sneak about for beans. Besides, she'd also be in my line of sight from the kitchen.

Thanks.

#36 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,479 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 12:49 AM

Remodels and fresh new occupants moving in will definitely stir up the ghost population. They dislike both. It's probably only one and I'm sure it will settle down soon or move on. As I think about it, you might just want to give it some time and see how things go. But if activity picks up or continues over time, there are some things we can try. But for now, I would just consider having the talk I suggested on the first page.  

We're here for you and standing by.  B)
Posted Image

#37 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2016 - 03:39 AM

Hey Sherinator

Do you get odd feelings and uneasiness throughout the second floor, or is it in a certain location?. I am assuming that nobody sleeps in any of the bedrooms on that floor?

In that case, it's definitely not your wife doing some kind of a prank on you. :)

This is very interesting, especially when it occurred within five minutes or so, and the living room was in your view at the time. Although, nobody can be actually certain of not missing a trick, especially from the Paranormal.

At this point, I don't consider the Spirit to be of real concern, and continuing to ignore it's fooling around tactics is appropriate.

I will re-examine your EVP's, and if you had captured any more since then, please don't hesitate to upload them on here.

#38 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,151 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 05:05 PM

Thanks for checking in with us - ignoring it seems be doing the trick at least!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#39 sherinator

sherinator

Orb

• GS Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 01:05 AM

Thanks for the replies everyone.

The previous owner did remodel the house for selling, new floors, redecorated, added a ktichen extension.

A few days ago, I laid a new carpet runner on the landing near the bathroom, it's taped down with rug tape on the underneath. My wife and I went out yesterday and when we came back it had moved a few inches sideways towards the wall. The tape was still stuck to the carpet, so the rug had lifted itself off detaching itself perfectly from the underside of the rug tape. I guess whatever is here doesn't like it very much. I re-layed it and it's fine this morning.

Ghostlight, what do you think of the EVPs? Also, it is very interesting that I didn't see anything occur from where I was in the kitchen. It's like they went through the ceiling!

Thanks.

Edited by sherinator, 24 July 2016 - 01:09 AM.

#40 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2016 - 12:54 PM

View Postsherinator, on 24 July 2016 - 01:05 AM, said:

A few days ago, I laid a new carpet runner on the landing near the bathroom, it's taped down with rug tape on the underneath. My wife and I went out yesterday and when we came back it had moved a few inches sideways towards the wall. The tape was still stuck to the carpet, so the rug had lifted itself off detaching itself perfectly from the underside of the rug tape. I guess whatever is here doesn't like it very much. I re-layed it and it's fine this morning.

Either it didn't like your new carpet runner or it's location, or most likely it is trying to wind you up!
Anyway, I am glad the carpet runner remained in place, the second time round.

View Postsherinator, on 24 July 2016 - 01:05 AM, said:

Ghostlight, what do you think of the EVPs? Also, it is very interesting that I didn't see anything occur from where I was in the kitchen. It's like they went through the ceiling!

My user name is Hudds, not Ghostlight as that's just a random title which changes according to the amount of posts, which I don't have control of at the moment. I am certainly not looking forward to my title changing from Ghostlight to Demon!. :mellow:

Your 1st Question Responses EVP is quite interesting, especially the combination of two mimicked pre-existed voices, mostly in a reversed manner.

The other recording clips, were not sufficient to be classed of any level as EVP's, unfortunately.

Regarding the cushions, Spirits are usually quite swift and sneaky, they obviously taken the opportunity at some point, while you were in the kitchen.

You named your EVP's Questions, may I ask what kind of questions did you ask the Spirit/s?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ghost, haunting, ghosts, paranormal, house, old, victorian

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users