• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Kpl88

Kpl88

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 06:23 PM

My boyfriend and I have been being harassed by an apparent potergeist. We've only been together 2 months and he says he's had this since he was about 14, but nothing weird has happened in a while. We just moved in to a new place together. The first day we were here before we moved in the first thing happened. We were standing maybe a foot away from each other talking and a shot glass comes thrown from an angle from the direction of a ledge but from the trajectory and force it didn't just fall, it flew right between our faces. My boyfriend said it was his shot glass from his house and was still there. Later that night we were at the other place and a shot glass was thrown down the stairs while we were on the couch. A couple days later we were leaving a Wendy's when the same shot glass that was thrown the first time was thrown at the cement behind our feet and broke as we were walking. Obviously the laws of physics would say this is all impossible. It didn't do anything for several days, we moved in everything's alright, no activy then I come home from work tonight and my boyfriend and room mate said some strange things happened. Our room mates pre work out stuff was thrown all around his room, he flipped out like he was possessed and started hitting and kicking things then was like what just happened?? I get home and his room mate and friend went to the store, my bf didn't want to go inside because he was scared, but I convinced him to, I was sitting in the kitchen and my nail clippers were thrown from inside my dresser around an open door and down the hall to hit the bar, towards my direction. Then a metal hook was thrown upstairs. I said in the name of Jesus Christ leave this room. And it stopped inside. His room mate and friend came back and he went outside to smoke and I went out a couple min later and sat on his lap. And a minute or so later a butter knife, one of ours, came falling from the sky hard to land right between a bottle and something else on the table. Very close to us. It's come close to hitting us 3 times, so close that I know that not hitting us was intentional. It's a mischievous threatening spirit and it always seems like it's trying to tell us look what I can do, I could hurt you if I want. We really need advice, I can't find any haunting even similar w/ our personal items being materialized random places. Please someone give us some advice, I'm starting to get pretty freaked out.

#2 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 24 August 2016 - 02:08 AM

Hi, Kpl88.... and welcome to the forums!

I think it's kinda obvious why this entity is coming after you guys right now. I think it was hoping you and your boyfriend were just a quick fling. But when you two began moving in together, that was the last straw. It's making a definite statement that it wants you out of his life. At this point, one of two things will usually happen. It will either give up and leave (most likely) or the activity will increase. But even if it decides to leave, they don't normally do so peaceably.

I wouldn't be fearing for your lives at this point. There are strict laws about entities attacking people. I'm not saying it can't come after you guys physically, but if it did, there would be a mighty high penalty for it to pay. So ignore it as much as you can. And don't be yelling or screaming at it. And especially don't threaten or demand anything of it! You might want to wait it out and see if it will eventually leave. But meanwhile do all the standard things to make it Uncomfortable. Like pray for help often if you are religious at all. Open the windows and let in the sun and fresh air! Play a Christmas CD over and over again.  ;)  Tantric gives a list of things to try in another recent topic that you will find helpful. So go with that to start.  :)

What's your boyfriends health like? Any health issues? Is he really skinny or recently lost weight?
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#3 Kpl88

Kpl88

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 07:20 AM

Thanks a lot for the advice, he's actually an alcoholic, so that's also weird that it likes to throw shot glasses so much.

And I guess that could explain why it's come so close to hitting us but hasn't.

#4 Kpl88

Kpl88

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 09:45 AM

And can you tell me more about the laws? Who's responsible for punishing them?

#5 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,013 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 24 August 2016 - 01:35 PM

Hello Kpl88!

I agree with Jim.  Do your best to ignore this activity and it will probably stop.  This spirit is definitely looking to get a rise out of both of you, so please try to not acknowledge it.  I know it's hard, but it can be done.  Good luck :)

Posted Image

"Life doesn't get easier...

You just get stronger."

#6 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 05:02 PM

I don't know much more than I told you concerning the laws. I was told by someone I trust but we're not to understand their laws or we get sucked in. It needs to be enough that there are laws in place. If we know too much we can be taken out of play (die, suffer serious deceases, etc). But think about it... that glass could have easily hit one of you guys and caused serious harm if that law wasn't in place.

Okay, that explains a lot. Alcoholics are wide open to entity attack. And if there's an attachment, and that does seem to be the case, then the alcohol has to go or things can get much worse.

Can you answer the below questions? We're looking for signs of an attachment or even demonic oppression.
1. Does he get enough sleep?
2. Does he eat right?
3. Has he lost weight?
4. Is he miserable in his life?
5. Nightmares?
6. Depression?
7. Anger issues?
8. Paranoia?
And that's just part of the list.

I guess for now, we need to know where he and you are in order to setup a plan of action. But there is a way out and it sounds like we are fresh into the hostel part of it, so that's a good thing. You're not to deep yet.
Posted Image

#7 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

Don't Mess With Me

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,295 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 24 August 2016 - 06:42 PM

Welcome to GS and Jim - that's EXCELLENT advice!  I would encourage you to run with it.  I was married to an alcoholic in my early years. It was pure and absolute hell. When I realized I couldn't save or fix him, I knew I had to save the only one I could. The day I hit my bottom I had to admit to myself that he might never hit his - as they are not in the same places. We are friends today and he's sober but I truly know in my soul I could not do it again. If you have a faith or any religious beliefs - hold on to it with all of your might. If not, there's a good chance you may find some. Good luck, stay strong and most importantly never, ever let guilt stand in the way of you saving yourself.  I wish you both only the best.

#8 Kpl88

Kpl88

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 08:57 PM

Thanks for your responses, he does get enough sleep, sometimes he wants to sleep all the time and sometimes he gets up early and stays up all day until late. He doesn't really eat right at all, I've been trying to get him to eat a more balanced diet. He hasn't lost any weight, he's gained some over the last couple years probably from the added intake. I confronted him tonight about his drinking and him not caring enough to slow down and try to make this thing stop. He got defensive. He expressed to me the things tonight that upset him that he tries to hide w/ drinking. He does have terrible nightmares sometimes, and I guess he's been sleep walking lately. He said he woke up standing in front of the mirror the other night. He said the first night we moved in here there was something about the energy of this place that made him feel really depressed. But he hasn't been that way since the first night. He's not usually depressed but tonight he said when he doesn't drink he's a different person. I haven't really seen him not drink so I don't know that person yet. I know he's an alcoholic but I haven't known him long enough to know where that could lead. I was raised by two alcoholics who died because of their addictions. So it does scare me where it could lead, but he doesn't get violent. He doesn't seem to have anger issues that I can see. He did get paranoid and brought some equipment home from work so he could hack into my phone,

#9 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 08:31 AM

I suspect the reason he sleeps well is because of the alcohol.

He doesn't seem to have most of the classic signs... but then again, he doesn't have to because of the alcohol consumption. As long as your boyfriend continues to drink, the entity will be happy. Well, accept for you being the threat that could possibly change all that... and that's not acceptable to it's plan. Can I ask what he does for a living? And is it a 40 hour a week job? ........If he's working full-time that's a good sign!

CDS knows something that can help with the nightmares... so hopefully he will chime in soon.

Let me just say... your boyfriend cannot use alcohol as a reason or excuse for not dealing with this. The only way to stop this is to face it head on. And I think the only way we (or you) can help much is if he's willing to make some major changes.

Most people going through a haunting like this are not willing to make lifestyle changes, unfortunately. And even when they do, and everything gets better, they invite it back. They do it by going back to old habits or by thinking and talking about it after it's gone. Both invite it back. But for now, changes need to be made in order to deal with this.
Posted Image

#10 Kpl88

Kpl88

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 08:28 PM

Yeah that's what I thought about it, throwing shot glasses around, and it didn't want me around because I try to slow his drinking and make him healthier. Is it because it wants to kill him so it can have his soul? Can't he see the future and what his drinking will lead to? He's navy police, he works up to 60 hours a week. I think he's willing to slow his drinking down.

#11 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:21 PM

I don't know about the taking of a soul thing. I know, I hear that a lot but I don't know how true it could actually be.

I'm betting this will all settle down once it sees you're not going anywhere.
And he can't be drinking on the job, right? So that's a good thing.  :)

There's a YouTube video I saw recently that lists a few things you can try that might help. I can find that for you, if you like. But you would need to at least have some degree of faith and a belief in God for it to work, otherwise it could backfire and possibly make things worst.
Posted Image

#12 Kpl88

Kpl88

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 08:13 PM

Tonight it threw a knife at the window behind our bed, a sharp one, then picked up the chap stick on my table beside my bed and hit me in the head w/ it. Now I'm really scared because it actually hit me. And honestly hurt a little bit. Atleast out of all the things it's thrown it was plastic but still, what else could it do now?

#13 Kpl88

Kpl88

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 09:57 PM

It just squeezed my makeup all over the bed and left a handprint.

#14 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 11:18 PM

It still wants you out. Like I told you... they don't normally leave peacefully.

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 24 August 2016 - 02:08 AM, said:

At this point, one of two things will usually happen. It will either give up and leave (most likely) or the activity will increase. But even if it decides to leave, they don't normally do so peaceably.

So ignore it as much as you can. And don't be yelling or screaming at it. And especially don't threaten or demand anything of it! You might want to wait it out and see if it will eventually leave. But meanwhile do all the standard things to make it Uncomfortable. Like pray for help often if you are religious at all. Open the windows and let in the sun and fresh air! Play a Christmas CD over and over again.  ;)  Tantric gives a list of things to try in another recent topic that you will find helpful. So go with that to start.  :)

I include a YouTube link on Seharris11's channel that might help. Mostly it's just the standard stuff but with a bit of a twist. If you click the "Show More" button below the video, you will find the steps all written out. But like I said before, you would need to at least have some degree of faith and a belief in God for it to work, otherwise it could backfire and possibly make things worst........... Click Here  

And lastly, I also have some experimental things I could suggest you try if it comes down to it.

I will be sending you a PM about something I can try on your behave as well.

My prayers are with you guys.
Posted Image

#15 Kpl88

Kpl88

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 08:17 AM

Yeah it was also really weird that right before it started throwing things, blood started pouring out of my pierced hole of my ear, but there's no wound there, no scab, it doesn't hurt. My ears used to be gauged and you can see through the hole, you can't see any wound.

#16 the evil

the evil

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 05:47 AM

can you get video of any of this?

#17 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 08:45 AM

Kp188... Let us know how things are going, okay?
Posted Image

#18 Raphaela

Raphaela

Orb

• GS Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 12:41 PM

Jim, you said people who've rid themselves of attachments invite them back just from thinking about it? With due respect, that sounds counter-intuitive to me.  Involuntary thoughts of past trauma and what caused it are inevitable, including attachments (I have one now, unfortunately). Is the victim then to be treated like their brain's normal reaction equals an "invitation" back in? If that's the case, an attachment is a life sentence.

I also question that talking about it retrospectively is automatically an invitation. A founder of the investigative group helping us helps people in part by telling his story about demonic attachments and what stopped it. Some tell their stories in books to help others, or speak publicly. I'm not saying I think obsessing over it mentally or in conversation is necessarily super safe though.

#19 Raphaela

Raphaela

Orb

• GS Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 12:58 PM

Kpl88, I wish all the best for you and your boyfriend but I hope you understand he is so deep in his alcoholism that he's willing to subject you to preturnatural violence for it.

I know you think the trouble here is that he suffers from an attachment, but you sound codependent - attached to the idea that if you just stick by him while daggers fly at you, that he'll change. I say this from a place of caring: What if you're staying with him and putting up with violence because it feels familiar and in some way you're trying to work through your unhappy situation w/your alcoholic parents?  I recommend therapy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users