• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Timmoektue

Timmoektue

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 11:35 PM

Hello guys... So about a month ago I had a weird dream with a person staying beside me and protecting me. She was blonde with a white dress. In my dream, I remember saying something like "Good God" and then she started twitching. I woke up very scared of what happened. Lately, I have been hearing things in my head. Sounds. And I have been dreaming some weird stuff. And usually, I feel like someone is following me, but I don't feel scared, I feel safe. I sometimes talk to this "entity" just incase it really exists. I even gave it a name "Aiden" after a spirit from a video game. It was the easiest name to remember for me :). So anyway, sometimes when I really wish something and I talk to the spirit about it, it really happens, even if that thing is kind of impossible. For example, my parents suddenly changed their mind about something when I talked with Aiden about it. Could it be a demon? An angel? Someone tell me!

Could Ouija Board help me communicate with it? I am kind of scared sometimes.

#2 mothx1

mothx1

Orb

• GS Member
  • 35 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 12:29 AM

Why do you think this woman in your dream is behind everything else?
If she is your guardian angel (or demon) it is probably not good to "give" her a name, as you do not own her and she would be above you.

However, I want to be honest with what I personally see in your experience. I have experienced something similar - albeit not paranormal.
I went through a brief period of psychosis (that is a symptom of a greater mental illness, the onset) that was triggered after so much stress and anxiety.
I started hearing things, hallucinations..and feeling like I had somebody there, although I didn't. Delusions, or beliefs that things were happening when they weren't. I would also talk in my head to it with a distorted belief it heard although deep down I knew I created it. I needed it because I was not okay but it made me feel safe. Believing that whatever you want can happen just by asking them, and then seeing it happen, is not proof that they made it happen. As you noted it "sometimes" happens. That is coincidence, not power.

I don't want to look like I'm attacking you. I'm not. But, I will recommend getting an evaluation to rule out all possibilities of mental illness as it was also recommended to me.

Yes, it could be possible there is a angel or demon with you. But I personally am unsure of why you picked a video game character to name your Angel or Demon. Also, please never use a Ouija Board. It can bring things that you really do not want in your life. What sounds do you hear? Could you give some examples?
"An entire sea of water can’t sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship. Similarly, the negativity of the world can’t put you down unless you allow it to get inside you."

#3 Timmoektue

Timmoektue

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 01:40 AM

I don't have any kind of mental illness. I made some tests about a month ago. I can hear some whistles, and sometimes I can hear the name "Marion" in my dreams and in my head. It's pretty weird. Sometimes, objects move.

#4 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 01:16 PM

I wouldn't encourage it.

Yes,  I believe people have guides.   Yes I believe they can interact with them.   But I also know that dark things tend to not attack all at once but come in the guise of guides,  small children,  helpless old people...

If she's your guide time will tell.   She will never tell you what you want to hear or what you want to do...  she will only protect you and say and do what is best for you (which when they show up is often unpleasant).   You will only get love and guidance that is in your highest interest or to help others.

She'll also understand your being leery and probably encourage it if she is actually a guide.

ETA:  I think the fear is a clue.   I have never once in my entire life been afraid around a guide.   Your gut is telling you to not trust her.   Don't trust her and don't encourage her.

Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#5 mothx1

mothx1

Orb

• GS Member
  • 35 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 02:33 PM

I just don't want to encourage you or have others influence a false belief, if it is you creating it. I do want to try and help you if it is something happening.
I'm not educated on these types of things and how to know for sure what it is trying to get your attention.

I've personally experienced my spirit guide or angel when I was in danger, he/she sent me warnings. I never saw them or heard them speak and it never tried to get my attention or make itself known after wards. I didnt question the warning, I just knew it was genuine and I needed to listen to be safe.

After a long night of praying when I was distraught about something, I had 3 consecutive dreams that I believe were answers to my prayers as I understood the symbolism of the dreams. I was sharing them with my family when I started speaking in biblical terms, terms I'd never read or heard of before.(I dont read the bible) My family froze and turned white and asked what I was saying. I was dumbfounded and asked 'what do you mean, what did I say?' as I didnt hear myself say it or even realized it happened. They repeated it back to me and the words in the bible were as direct as possible to my prayer.

I've been reading about spirit guides and angels to try and help you out. As Tantric said, the fear is a clue. That dream you had was pretty scary! That doesn't feel like a safe message, but a frightening warning. If it is doing something you want, is it to better you? Or is it something that simply satisfies you, makes you happy, or follows greed? Such as being responsible for changing your parents mind about going to a party, buying something you want, ect.. If it is it might not be an angel. They are there to protect you.

Edited by mothx1, 02 December 2016 - 02:35 PM.

"An entire sea of water can’t sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship. Similarly, the negativity of the world can’t put you down unless you allow it to get inside you."

#6 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,233 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 09:31 PM

I agree with what the others have said - guides would never make you feel fearful. I wouldn't encourage activity and I'd certainly think about doing some protection rituals so that you're feeling safe and protected.
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#7 Timmoektue

Timmoektue

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:02 AM

Lately I started to feel very scared as things began to go down. My dog sometimes looks in some random directions and barks and when I look that way nothing is there. Usually I feel like someone is behind me. I sometimes see figures in the dark but they vanish in like 2 seconds. Lights flickering and stuff... My parents also changed a bit in terms of behaviour. I am scared...

#8 Timmoektue

Timmoektue

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:55 AM

As I said, it does things for me. From making teachers to forget about failed exams to making birds fly to a spot that I want them to. It's weird... By the way, lemme explain my dream better. This woman with blonde hair and white dress was tied up on the ground crying. When I said something "Good god" or prayed (I don't remember) she started twitching and her face turned white and her eyes turnee black. It was very scary but not scary enough to panic or something when I woke up. It felt like it was natural or meant to happen. Oh, and the place where me and the woman was was completely black.
What is it if it's not an angel? What does it want from me??

#9 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 11:32 AM

It's not if it's not an angel.

Stop communicating with it right now.

Take steps to bring positivity to your life and home.

Don't communicate with it or acknowledge its existence.   Same goes for anything else that pops up until you are sure you are completely rid of it.

Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#10 Timmoektue

Timmoektue

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 12:06 PM

When I ask for stuff from her, it seems like she gains more power or gets more real... lights flickering, shadows... My wishes make her stronger. I should ignore it. Still, could someone tell me what it is?

#11 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 12:13 PM

It's some kind of negative entity.   There isn't enough information to tell what but there is enough to say it is not good and you want nothing to do with it.

Posted Image

#12 Raphaela

Raphaela

Orb

• GS Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 04:34 PM

I can only speak from personal experience and personal intuition. I think there's a point at which curiosity about the paranormal outweighs safety concerns and it sounds to me like you could be headed in that direction. Folks here are warning you that based on your very own account, like the fear you're having, that something isn't right, but you seem more compelled to keep talking about the entity and it's relationship to you - the intrigue it can create in your life.

Creating blind fascination in others is one way negative people and neg entities in general get a foothold into victims' lives imo. At least with living people, you can see and hear who you're dealing with, and they can't casually torture you from inside your own mind (unless they maybe rely on some sort of ritual magic). I can strongly recommend you walk away now but only you can will yourself to do that despite your fascination. And I do second that recommendation for you to see a psychiatrist. The thing about having delusions and hallucinations is you don't necessarily know you're having them because they seem so real.

#13 Timmoektue

Timmoektue

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 11:40 PM

Gurl u call me cray cray?

#14 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 12:09 AM

No.   She didn't.   She said leave it alone before you regret it.

Posted Image

#15 Raphaela

Raphaela

Orb

• GS Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 11:53 AM

Gurl u call me cray cray?

When my haunting started, my mind told me what's going on is paranormal.  But even though my perception was "This is real" it was  pragmatic to visit a psychiatrist because I understood that the nature of hallucinations is that they mimic reality. Actually, I saw another psych doc years later (recently) once I realized I was under personal attack by it.

Both  visits gave me peace of mind, hearing I had/have no signs of psychosis.  But let's say I had those symptoms: Well then there are excellent treatments and practical strategies to help manage it. There are many folks who find peace and relief  after proper diagnosis. Also, I wish there wasn't such a social stigma against people with thought disorders and those who deal w/hallucinations.

Edited by Raphaela, 14 December 2016 - 11:56 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users