• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Raphaela

Raphaela

Orb

• GS Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:33 PM

Hi there. I hope you are all doing well. I'm new and I realize many of you may be busy with the holidays, but I'd be very grateful for any responses at all.

I have a confirmed haunting (of the "attachment" variety) as verified by a paranormal team (evidence was recorded and there were personal experiences w/the entity/s too). The team is full of great people but they have been very busy these past months and difficult to get ahold of, so I continue to research and experiment with grounding/shielding/protection techniques on my own to find the best for me.

One issue is it's very challenging for me to visualize white light (or anything else) many times, and it just seems I'm far more of an auditory person than a visual person. I understand that intent and faith are most important w/any of these "tools", but it's frustrating when I'm under attack and can't seem to quickly ground and shield visually. (I've been working with sound, in my own way, w/some success.)

Also, I'm especially interested in anyone's ideas on grounding and shielding during night-time attacks, when grounding from the feet (from a sitting position) is impossible. I'm not talking about sleep-terrors or sleep paralysis episodes, but full waking issues w/an entity trying to keep me awake with touching and noises. It has done the same thing with my husband, at times, but mostly with me.  

Thank you in advance,

Shelly (that's my nickname ; )

#2 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 11:11 PM

There are lots of things you can try.

Wearing protection jewelry (look up different stones),  playing a loop of the rosary,  playing a loop of a mass,  playing a loop of Tibetan singing bowls,  drawing a line of salt around your bed,  wearing purple,  praying,  practicing tai chi and putting your chi up around you...

Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#3 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

Don't Mess With Me

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 12 December 2016 - 11:48 PM

Welcome Raphaela - You are among friends here. The great folks that make GS what it is, really go out of their way to help in anyway possible. 1st & foremost you have stumbled onto the best of the best.  It makes sense to me I have an extremely hard time visualizing something on my own, but if someone is telling me say a story or event that they've experienced, I can vividly picture each scene as if I am watching it as it happened. Like I was right there. So needless to say what you are going through now - sadly I have nothing to offer that would benefit you as it's my weak point. BUT there are others here that are well equipped with expert advice & they will be along soon - I promise. I do know (if your comfortable doing so)  any details you will share with us will help them direct you in the most effective approach.  Details are (I feel) the key in deciding what the next step will be.  ie When did it start? Is there a specific time, item or person that came along that you feel triggered the attachment? What were you ding at the time? Something in the back of your mind that gives you an inkling 'Something changed, something that just didn't feel quite right after I ---------------. (fill in the bank))
I have seen members nail it with a bit of background information.    I wish you all the best and again welcome.
Michelle

#4 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,018 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 13 December 2016 - 12:24 AM

Michelle is right... something could have triggered it. Or something you did or do might have invited it in to your existence.
Examples might be, occult, Ouija board use, bringing something used into the house that has an attachment, lifestyle, roommate, etc.

How long has it been going on?

Are you religious at all?

Do you have any evidence you can share with us?
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#5 Raphaela

Raphaela

Orb

• GS Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 11:39 AM

Thanks a lot of your responses Tantric Kitten, Michelle and Jim. I will try and answer all of you. I'll write a couple posts back to back. They will both be long. This has been going on for 10 yr.s, so I already know I'll be leaving out details in explaining myself now, and will likely have to backtrack at times. Thanks in advance for your patience. This post will be primarily for Tantric Kitten:

Tantric Kitten, here is a list of what I recall having used for protection. Many of these I still use now, but none work consistently (even when combined). I'm ethnically Jewish and now believe in a Universal God, but vacillated btw agnostic and atheism up until recently.  I've used symbols and methods from all religions, for protection. Some are:

prayer to my Higher Power using most major religious names

(Jewish) prayers to Archangel Michael/Gabriel/Raphael/Uriel

blessing of prayer shawls by an Episcopal priest - for less disturbed sleep (worn at bedtime).

Smudging of us and our apartment: sage, frankincense and myrr (resin); santo palo – I enjoy smudging but no longer do this often because I have an allergic reaction, it's carcinogenic and my family is riddled with cancer. So I've been warming those as incense in an oil warmer instead, while playing solfeggio tones on a sound app, for easier visualization of white light. Using sound makes it a bit easier to visualize protection. It just seems it's not quite working in the past couple days. Other methods:

a faux native shaman for hire
ceremony on the beach (w/sage and sweetgrass; prayer)
tarot readings / consultation with medium from psi group
consultations with religious leaders (phone and face to face)

mineral stone (mass agate), chosen by use of intuition
sea salt/olive oil – for creating protective religious warding symbols on main door/windows
Magen David talisman (set down near bed, held while in bed, with seemingly no effect)
burning of a St. Michael candle
soundtracks (hours of each, from youtube): Jewish cantors, Gregorian chanting, solfeggio/binaural frequencies (which I use in my sound protection exercises), miscellaneous positive musical tracks, especially of the religious variety, and discussions/satsangs about love and human kindness, etc.
keeping the house relatively uncluttered; letting as much natural light in as possible; keeping windows open often;

Lifestyle changes: Have become closer w/my HP, praying daily; have built stronger personal boundaries; consciously choose more positive activities and conversations. Couples therapy with husband (which is going great). Lots of love, support and positivity. Getting the best sleep and nutrition I can, etc. More disciplined and enjoyable work life. Getting out of the house very frequently.

I often combine different protection modalities when the activity around me intensifies. Wish I knew how to get rid of this, instead of slapping a bunch of bandaids over it.

… In addition, I took the advice of the medium from the investigating psi group to do a specific white light visualization for grounding/shielding/protecting twice daily (she never made it to our actual investigation). She also said to meditate 15 min.s a day – TM type stuff. I'm not comfortable with chanting so she said other forms of meditation are good too, so I've been doing that almost every day now for a couple months or so (seems to help, I think).

I've also gone through hours of reading and vids on protective rituals (also read that “The Ghost Hunter's Survival Guide … ” by Michelle Belanger. I'm no longer totally sure if it's technique or approach or what. As I said, it's felt harder to ground/shield no matter what, in the past couple days. Last night when I was lying in bed, awake, there was what appeared to be a shadowy mass in my left peripheral view – and I hope it was just a physiological aberration. I've never seen shadows and I'm hoping that was just from fatigue or maybe eyestrain of some sort. I have had basic medical and psychiatric tests and I'm fine. I'll talk more about the history of my haunting in the next post …

#6 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 11:56 AM

That sounds like most of what I suggest.   Smudging just works on energy,  though,  it doesn't clear entities.   If it helps you can use Florida water or get sage spray (to address the carcinogen concerns).

Since you're ethnically Jewish,  have you looked at any of that religious iconography?   Like maybe a mezuzah? (I apologize if I'm being dense...  Judaic mythology isn't my wheelhouse...  ask me about Odin or Shiva and I've got your back.)  

I would also get an eye exam ASAP if it's solely shadows in the past few days. You may have a retinal tear.   I know I have a scar from who knows what on my left retina and it will occasionally come across my vision as a shadow in certain circumstances (I'm aware of it and watch for positioning because of it).

And,  if it's just very recently,  are you currently going through any physical or emotional stress that would sap your reserves?   Sometimes we have so much going on or we're coming down with something and just don't have the energy to protect ourselves.

Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#7 Raphaela

Raphaela

Orb

• GS Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 02:06 PM

Sorry about that last post. Not sure what happened. Here it is again, formatted and visible:

Michelle and Jim, you two may wanna pull up to the monitor with more than just a salad and a diet Coke for this one - maybe take your time with an entire steak dinner and and a 3-course dessert because there's a lot of history to stare back on here.

(Thanks Michelle and Jim, you sound very supportive. Michelle, I too can vividly picture a scene as if I'm watching it happen too. Even my dreams are quite detailed (and plentiful) ; )  But still ... something about visual exercises argh.

Back in about 2003 I was watching Ghost Hunters and decided to try recording for EVP, even though most of me didn't believe it was real. The first time using it I got a very clear, loud anomalous vocal response and continued to get mostly very loud, clear EVP afterward. In retrospect, I must have subconsciously known there was something to EVP because a few years even before that I'd found unexplainable whispers and knocking sounds on an analog tape recording. Also, I'd read Tarot for years by that time (and continued to). I just thought hauntings themselves were Rubbish. What a mistake.

I became an EVP enthusiast and recorded samples for years. In 2007 my husband and I moved to a new apartment and I was still recording. Some website was pushing the idea of everyone setting up home EVP labs and sharing results online. So basically I opened a portal in our study room (I also formally closed it later), plus was doing it on location and also from my car. I began using tapping/knocking as a means of communicating with “them”. At some point I recall hearing the sound of something (unidentified) crashing down in the living room from down the hall, just to find nothing there. On one occasion my husband and I heard a doorknob on the bathroom door rattle. I didn't think much of it. I even set up my recorder in our bedroom a couple times at one point. I picked up some light tapping in there on the windows and scratching on the screen sounds, plus a woman gently humming. Based on what I know now, I acted recklessly, but I forgive myself because what I know now I didn't know then.

Something I forgot to tell the psi team that investigated: There was one time I did “automatic writing” during an EVP session. Also, a couple times I did “automatic driving”, where I felt led by God toward a destination I didn't know about yet. The first time it was to a hospital I hadn't been inside and I felt moved to go to the Oncology floor and into a bathroom, where, after I said, “I hope you are well and God bless you,” I caught someone on tape saying, “Thank you”. The person claimed to be a nurse. The second time was not too long ago (before the team came to see us) and I mildly regretted it. I can give more details if you want. Other than that, fewer remarkable things really happened, except some very strong EVPs. One hit me as potentially Satanic (taken inside a church, using my voice, replying to a question about whether or not it was a saint with “Ooh, a saint”, but backward and in my own voice [just a lower pitch]). DH said I should quit, at that point. Another time I noticed the same voice we'd heard in our old apartment showed up on an EVP we captured in St. Augustine, many hundreds of miles away (start of attachment?).

Anyway, here's the first obvious indication that we were haunted (in 2007): I went out in my car to record at a local cove, from inside my car. That day I asked for tapped responses (1 for “yes”, 2 for “no”) type thing. I was slightly irritated after listening back to the recording because the responses were faint. So I spoke up and said, “Next time, tap louder. I couldn't hear you. Thanks.” (Invitation?) As I drove away (and for the first time ever), I got the uncanny sense someone was sitting right behind me in the left side passenger seat. It didn't feel negative. Just neutral.

When I got home, I opened the front door, which is the only entrance/exit (we're on the second floor). I took a shower. While in there I heard actual tapping sounds near or on the sill next to me. I didn't believe my hearing and let it go. A minute or so later I heard two distinct, loud knocks on the bathroom door and screamed “Stopped knocking!” really loud, terrified. Long story short: I quickly figured out it likely wasn't a human intruder because why announce you're there? Plus, I just had a gut sense I'd pull the door open and no one I could see would be there. And so that's what I did after getting out of the shower/drying off, and no one was there. I checked the front door/the windows/closets, under the beds, etc. I wanted to run out of the house but I stayed for about another 30 min.s just to be territorial and show I couldn't be run out of my own home. Note: After that I stopped closing the bathroom door.

Then nothing until a week later I was sitting way down the hall in the living room w/my back to the front door, typing, when I heard a noise like someone had taken the front door and shaken it on its hinges, more like banging than knocking (“ba-boom!”). I forced myself to run to the door and open it. I just wanted to face my fear. Of course no one was there. At one point I walked up and said, "It's OK" for some reason, not sure why. That knock-banging kept happening off and on for 5 months. On a couple occasions, I'd be in my bedroom or on to the bathroom  which is closer to the front door, and hear that knocking on the door, but it would be a lot less loud. It's like the closer I got to that door, the less urgent the banging/knocking. But I still avoided going near it, just ignored it. Left the house a lot. Did a lot of my work in the library, or in my car. It didn't happen when my husband was around (at least back then). It also didn't act up while we were sleeping (at that point).

That was when I had the gas and electric company come through and get a CO2 reading, I spoke to neighbors about witnessing any people going up the stairs or hearing anything (the neighbor across the hall heard footsteps, never saw a person). Checked the attic and walls for vermin/animals, checked for wind currents near the doors and windows, asked the landlord to inspect the place. I got a full medical work up and saw a psychiatrist who declared me sane. I'd stopped all EVP after the bathroom door, but I finally got brave enough to hide a recorder near the door. I caught it on tape, w/me typing in the background. Heard sound of footsteps up the stairs, it opening a screen door that hadn't been replaced yet in reality, and after the knocking, it sounded like a young woman, or a teenage girl, saying something urgent, but muffled. ”Unsure what to do with that, I bought a mini-cam and placed it just outside the front door while simultaneously setting up a regular vid cam mounted on a tripod inside the house, pointing at the front door. I wanted to see exactly what was happening from both sides of the door. Interestingly, that's when the knocking/banging stopped on the drop of a dime. Just went away.

I'll continue this in the next post. Yes, there's plenty more, unfortunately.

#8 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,115 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 13 December 2016 - 02:22 PM

Looking forward to it! ;)
Posted Image

#9 Raphaela

Raphaela

Orb

• GS Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 02:26 PM

View PostTantric KittenGStudy, on 13 December 2016 - 11:56 AM, said:

That sounds like most of what I suggest.   Smudging just works on energy,  though,  it doesn't clear entities.   If it helps you can use Florida water or get sage spray (to address the carcinogen concerns).

Since you're ethnically Jewish,  have you looked at any of that religious iconography?   Like maybe a mezuzah? (I apologize if I'm being dense...  Judaic mythology isn't my wheelhouse...  ask me about Odin or Shiva and I've got your back.)  

I would also get an eye exam ASAP if it's solely shadows in the past few days. You may have a retinal tear.   I know I have a scar from who knows what on my left retina and it will occasionally come across my vision as a shadow in certain circumstances (I'm aware of it and watch for positioning because of it).

And,  if it's just very recently,  are you currently going through any physical or emotional stress that would sap your reserves?   Sometimes we have so much going on or we're coming down with something and just don't have the energy to protect ourselves.

I love your idea for spray. It's good to know there's sage spray, and my mind brought me also to the idea of frankincense and myrrh spray. I see that's out there too so I'm going to buy it. Now you have me considering a Mezuzah scroll too, which is an interesting idea that many folks use traditionally anyway. Me and DH are both due for an eye exam soon anyway, so thanks for the suggestion. Yeah, I'm not going to jump to psi conclusions about that one just yet. Especially because I don't want to assign any unnecessary power to who/whatever it is. Yes to stress: I have something/someone trying to keep me from sleeping each night. It literally taps inside the pillows, or certainly sounds that way, and on my body (see long-winded post above for 1st part of my history w/this). I wish I had some insight into what motivates it to stay around and what - besides the paranormal bandaids - can stave it off for good. I don't even know what/who I'm dealing with. So frustrating. I just want it to shove off already.

#10 Raphaela

Raphaela

Orb

• GS Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 02:58 PM

Thanks Vlawde!

But just as quickly as the knock-banging ended, I started hearing tapping sounds – nothing loud – on the furniture around me in the living room as I worked. That's when I figured it's just someone who's lonely, but I still kept my guard up, always. I occasionally said, “May God be with you” at which point the activity died down. And I left it at that. At that time I'd already contacted a local paranormal group who never got back to me, and regularly visited the now defunct “I Am Haunted” board for support. Another group did respond and said since it's not hurting anyone and doesn't disturb us at night (back then), might as well just go on with our lives and try happily coexisting.  So up until maybe 9 months ago (maybe longer now), we just put up with a bunch of tapping that was very off-n-on, plus a few rogue moments, like how it would knock down a toothbrush or small bottle after I announced to my DH that it seemed “it/they” had finally gone away. One time it had arranged two empty light-weight toiletry-type bottles in the middle of the bathroom. (Recently it knocked down a relatively empty shampoo bottle when I first sat down to practice white light exercises down the hall.) Things like that. We never saw these things happening.

OK, so that was the status of this until more recently (about 2014-16). It gradually started tapping in the bedroom too. Then it started tapping at night in the bedroom. Then it tapped on a lamp on my nightside table and that's when I reached out again to other psi teams. I was told by one that it sounds like an attachment, not just a haunting. She agreed to look into another team helping us out. That didn't work. I kept reaching out. People seemed to believe me but they were hesitant to get involved. I'm sure many teams don't want anything to do w/a “sticky” entity. So I just went on with my life. I imagined white light through the house for protection at night. Eventually I got a phone call (in 2016) right when I needed it from another team (referral). This uptick in activity seemed to occur after I got fed up one night when it tapped on the wall close to my head and I silently imagined an electric current hitting it to make it stop. The next night it started tapping on both our pillows and then touching and poking me all over, keeping me up. … Then during the day as well. It still taps on objects, mostly around me.  I will say this though (I didn't tell the team because I was ashamed and felt stupid): Around that time I'd also started watching that old show Ghost Whisperers, and feeling bad for spirits that seem to be lost. Not sure how much that matters anyhow.

During this time came the false shaman, the investigation, counsel from a Universalist church, and all the protective rituals minus specific white light to surround my person. During the investigation, it physically moved my torso back in forth (a gentle rocking motion), and when the leader ordered it to stop, it started moving another member the same way. It made no audible sounds, but tapped all throughout much of one EVP clip and in another EVP clip there was a woman speaking under two of us while we talked, very clearly. We all agreed she said, “Show her” as I attempted to adjust a light we'd haphazardly placed above the stove so we could see the room better. The voice sounded kind. We listened back to these EVPs every five min.s or so. I joined in to ask questions as well. Not many. I just want it gone.

The leader of the group (who isn't psychic) thought we were dealing with a human. After he talked to them (and us) for a while, and said “they” had their chance to talk to us but didn't, and so he didn't believe they had any intention of leaving, so he had us join hands in a circle and “send down our Higher Powers” to move them out of the house. I didn't get to tell him about two things that happened that seemed to me like possible attempts at divine intervention (he seemed against the idea). I can talk about that later, maybe. I'd like an opinion because I'm still not sure what really happened.

He also did say he heard I gave spontaneous psychic info to one of the team members about herself (during phone evaluation), and said that while I'm psychically gifted, he's concerned I need to shut it down for now; that I'm too much of a "beacon". So I started doing this tune-down exercise but it didn't change much, I don't think, except that now I'm less in touch w/my intuition. He had us place religious symbols on the windows in olive oil. We smudged that night, I think. I was awakened from sleep by a bang against one of our closet doors (closer to DH sleeps). DH slept through it. It's continued trying to bother me in my sleep. During the day, it's gotten a bit bolder at times. Now it taps just about everywhere and once when I was upset it knocked moderately hard next to me on a cabinet door in the bathroom. It's tapped on a mirror I was looking into. Just brazen. Irritating and obnoxious. Persistent SOB.

Anyway, I spoke with their medium, who hadn't attended the investigation and who has since been very busy. Her opinion differed from the leader. She said don't bother trying to turn off your psychic abilities. I did the white light/golden light exercises she recommended until that suddenly stopped working. I still meditate daily per her suggestion. I spoke w/another psychic, who recommended similar exercises. It's been tricky. Smudging each night seemed to have some affect but isn't physically healthy. Playing a high-pitched tone w/visualization has helped, it seems, up until now. We both like using sound. I got the definite sense the sound warding wee's it/them/whoever off too. It's occurred to me that its recent attack could be an attempt to get us to stop with the noise. But I'm too close to my own situation to have total objectivity at this point. I was told later by the psychic team member to aim and strike white light balls at it, so I did. When that stopped working as well I used white light bombs lol. When that stopped ... I fashioned silver-white stars to chuck at it (w/out good visualization skills that was hard). It was draining after a while, and it occurred to me I was feeding a troll. Someone suggested I yell at it a while back, so I did. I've many times now told it to stop and leave me alone. But usually I try and just ignore it. You know: not feed the troll.

As mentioned, I'm not sure if it was eye strain, but last night there was a dark shape/mass in the corner of my left eye while laying in bed, wherever I looked. It went away maybe in about 5-10 min.s. One thing's certain: It doesn't want me to sleep and it's an attention ADDICT. That I know for sure. And it's wearing on me. There's more to say, probably stuff I left out. Thanks.

#11 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 13 December 2016 - 03:19 PM

You can get White Sage sprays from the following online sources:

The Wandering Bull $14.95
Species By The Thousands$16.00
Azure Green $24.95
Amazon prices vary
Etsyprices vary

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#12 Raphaela

Raphaela

Orb

• GS Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 04:07 PM

Thanks a lot Mac C  :)

#13 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 13 December 2016 - 04:57 PM

You're welcome.

Posted Image

My Shop

#14 Raphaela

Raphaela

Orb

• GS Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 12:16 PM

An update: Late last night I was just informed that the paranormal team that visited a few months ago is coming back for a second investigation sometime after January 1.

Their medium - the one who gave me the visualization exercises a while back - is going to call me on Monday. I'll ask her then about my sound exercises. My hope is she'll be able to join the second investigation because I think that's what was missing the first time. But she has a lot of personal issues going on now so it might not even be a safe idea for her to come here I would think (because it's an attachment rather than a general haunting).

I could use positive thoughts and prayers right now. It relentlessly tries to interfere with my sleep and touches me and makes noise on things all hours. But I realized that black mass I saw the other night might have actually just been a type of visual migraine aura. Was fighting a migraine off yesterday and our family has a history of ocular migraine auras (blindness in one eye; tunnel vision). Sometimes prior to these headaches I see squiggly lines for a couple seconds.

Edited by Raphaela, 14 December 2016 - 12:17 PM.

#15 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 12:58 PM

Migraines run in my family too. My Great Grandma, Grandma, Mom, and my Sister get them. I have my own headache problem, but mine is caused by a concussion, so it doesn't count. ;)  My Sister gets the black masses, when she has one.  My Mom's are silent migraines, she sees colorful flashes of light.

Posted Image

My Shop

#16 Raphaela

Raphaela

Orb

• GS Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 06:33 PM

So you won the hereditary headache lottery too? I wonder if we get a prize at some point in exchange for the discomfort  ;)

Edited to add a note to Jim:  Noticed I never answered your one question "Do you have any evidence you can share with us?"  No, I no longer do. The shaman we overpaid told me I should destroy my collection because just playing them could keep that entity around or invite it back, or even attract other entities. The team who's working with does though, from the last investigation.

Edited by Raphaela, 14 December 2016 - 06:39 PM.

#17 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 10:40 PM

View PostRaphaela, on 13 December 2016 - 02:58 PM, said:

... We both like using sound. I got the definite sense the sound warding wee's it/them/whoever off too. It's occurred to me that its recent attack could be an attempt to get us to stop with the noise...

I suggested these to some one else, here in the forums. I don't know if you are familiar with Angel Chimes. AS you burn the candles, they create an updraft, this causes the top to whirl around and as it does, the dangling metal bars strike the bells, creating a chiming sound.  You could use that, as it seems not to like high-pitched sounds.

They're usually in stores around this time of year. Also,you can find them online. Here are some online sites, that carry them all year: Azure Green ($7.95) & replacement candles (20pk. $9.95),  Amazon ($5.25), Amazon ($7.95) & replacement candles ($8.00)

Posted Image

Posted Image

My Shop

#18 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,115 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 14 December 2016 - 11:07 PM

^^^^

When I was a little kid we had one of those that got put out every Xmas
Posted Image

#19 Raphaela

Raphaela

Orb

• GS Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 12:45 PM

Wow, that thing is spectacularly dramatic.  Thank you. I'm gonna search for a youtube vid of this so I can find out how it sounds.  If my intuition says "oh yeah!"  to how it sounds I could eveb try placing it near the fan we use at night too lol.

#20 Amethyst

Amethyst

Official Ghoststudy Psychic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,270 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 01:34 PM

I saw that you mentioned angels.

One thing you might want to try is calling upon Michael and his warring angels.

I ask for Michael to post his warring angels about my space and that they stand guard at all times.  These are the angels that did battle in Heaven.  Ask for 100 if you want.  Then ask for protection from above and below, to the left and to the right,from the back and front.

I ask that Michael place his warring angels all around and that they stand ready to do battle with anything that may try to come against me or mine.  You do not have to visualize anything, just say it out loud and ask that they remain there to protect you.

Amethyst
IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED THEN SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!

ADVICE, WHEN MOST NEEDED, IS LEAST HEEDED

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users