• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Shadow Ghost

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 15 December 2016 - 03:55 PM

View PostRaphaela, on 15 December 2016 - 12:45 PM, said:

Wow, that thing is spectacularly dramatic.  Thank you. I'm gonna search for a youtube vid of this so I can find out how it sounds.  If my intuition says "oh yeah!"  to how it sounds I could eveb try placing it near the fan we use at night too lol.

Here's one: Angel Chimes

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#22 Raphaela

Raphaela

Orb

• GS Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 06:33 PM

Thank you that's cool. It actually is higher in pitch than the tones on the app we're using.  I'm waiting for my intuition to kick in and give me a yay or nay.

#23 Raphaela

Raphaela

Orb

• GS Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 01:55 PM

Sorry Amethyst, I didn't see you post until just now. Thank you. In the past I've called on Michael, Gabriel, Raphael and Uriel, to surround me from all directions. These days I still occasionally call on God to call on Michael. I don't believe there's necessarily a right or wrong way to do this, but I'm most personally comfortable appealing to God directly at this point. Of course that could change. One of the more frustrating aspects of dealing w/am invasive haunting (for me) has been that few actions I take have the same affect over time. The good news is it's helped me me to develop more flexibility in terms of problem solving. Example:

Last night I still had a headache and the sound-based protection I have been using wasn't viable (noises don't mix w/migraines). Instead I did a quick prayer of general protection from me/my DH, then asked DH to walk from room to room with me, and say 3 positive things about our lives in each room, and the hallway. Not only did we do that, it was pretty cool: We ended up discussing positive memories we've had in each room that we're grateful for too.

I slept really well last night. Maybe the idea is to "raise the energy" in ourselves and in the house, by whatever means work? Gratitude, humor, patience with each other, flexibility, concern for others. Those are the things we've both been leaning into these past months. Oh and getting out of the house a lot.

#24 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,479 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 16 December 2016 - 09:59 PM

View PostRaphaela, on 16 December 2016 - 01:55 PM, said:

I slept really well last night. Maybe the idea is to "raise the energy" in ourselves and in the house, by whatever means work? Gratitude, humor, patience with each other, flexibility, concern for others. Those are the things we've both been leaning into these past months. Oh and getting out of the house a lot.

You're definitely on the right track.   :  )

Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#25 Raphaela

Raphaela

Orb

• GS Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 12:23 AM

Thank you Jim :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users